AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-22, 15:54   Link #1
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Myself; Yourself - Requests for new threads

Since the Myself; Yourself forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Myself; Yourself thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2007-10-22, 20:13   Link #2
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

any chance of a theories and speculations thread?
Old 2007-10-22, 20:18   Link #3
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

a character poll perhaps? or maybe is abit too early... ><
Old 2007-10-22, 22:54   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
I'd say that this is a certainty. We do this for almost every show these days. It is just waiting because we don't want to everything at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
A bit too early, but considering that the show is only 13 episodes if we don't hurry it won't happen until the show has ended.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-10-23, 03:32   Link #5
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Created.

Also created a game thread, which shall be used for all kind of informations deriving from the game (such as cg samples and trailers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Yep, way too early. I'd find it pointless at this point of time for a 13 episodes series. It will be created at the end of the show.
Old 2007-12-19, 19:46   Link #6
Shana

What about a Character Thread?

meh... the harems of those days, always finishing with twisted characters XD
Old 2007-12-19, 19:51   Link #7
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
What about a Character Thread?
It'll probably be created after the last episode. It usually seems to be this way.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-12-20, 12:48   Link #8
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It'll probably be created after the last episode. It usually seems to be this way.
I don't mean a Favorite Character Poll. I meant a thread for those twisted characters (Sana, Nanaka, Asami, the twins...) like Shuffle!'s and School Days' ones. (the "Character Discussion - Blabla" threads)
Old 2007-12-20, 18:18   Link #9
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
I don't mean a Favorite Character Poll. I meant a thread for those twisted characters (Sana, Nanaka, Asami, the twins...) like Shuffle!'s and School Days' ones. (the "Character Discussion - Blabla" threads)
It's kind of late for that (already one episode left).
Plus, Sana's past is limited to less than 15 minutes, Asami disappeared, Hinako was eaten by a Crimson Denizen, and the twins left in a Nice Train...

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-12-20, 20:59   Link #10
Shana

Quote:
It's kind of late for that (already one episode left).
Plus, Sana's past is limited to less than 15 minutes, Asami disappeared, Hinako was eaten by a Crimson Denizen, and the twins left in a Nice Train...
I thought the Character threads were created to discuss Mr.Character's actions, to give your opinion about Mr. Character.
Old 2007-12-20, 21:25   Link #11
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
I thought the Character threads were created to discuss Mr.Character's actions, to give your opinion about Mr. Character.
Mah, I'd like such a thread too, but it's also true that we do plenty of that discussion in the episode threads.

Old 2007-12-20, 21:30   Link #12
Shana

Quote:
Mah, I'd like such a thread too, but it's also true that we do plenty of that discussion in the episode threads.
That's why I'd like the thread to be created, becouse the episodes thread are for discuss the episode, not to discuss a character.

I think we are spamming this thread a bit
Old 2007-12-26, 03:13   Link #13
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Before it gets requested again: expect the characters poll to be up sometime before the end of this week (most likely during the weekend).

Of course, a "overall series' impression thread" will follow shortly.
Old 2007-12-27, 01:47   Link #14
DanielSong39

Given the lack of quality writing in this series, I'd like to request a thread for "suggestions for improving the show", or something to that aspect.

I wouldn't have minded a Nanaka ending had the writers given Nanaka a better justification for slapping Sana (i.e. Sana did something really terrible), and the two had shown better chemistry during the series (Shuu and Shuri one-upped them in that area).
Old 2007-12-27, 07:28   Link #15
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Favourite Characters Poll created.

Overall Series' Impressions & Total Rating also created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Given the lack of quality writing in this series, I'd like to request a thread for "suggestions for improving the show", or something to that aspect.
I'm not sure if it's worthy its own thread. It's something that always gets discussed when a series ends, among the general thoughts (being them on the overall impressions thread, or in the episode threads).
Also in the "Overall Impressions Thread" one of the paragraphs does say: "What could the creators/animators/writers could have done better".

Personally I think that the creation of a new thread would not be justified for this matter, as we have enough places already to cover it. But those are just my 2 cents; if another mod should think differently, feel free to do what you'd deem right.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-12-28 at 02:07. Reason: link fixed
Old 2007-12-27, 07:37   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I'm not sure if it's worthy its own thread. It's something that always gets discussed when a series ends, among the general thoughts (being them on the overall impressions thread, or in the episode threads).
Also in the "Overall Impressions Thread" one of the paragraphs does say: "What could the creators/animators/writers could have done better".
I was going to reply along these lines as well. I don't really see the need for a new thread since the "Overall Impressions Thread" covers the topic in question.
Closed Thread