AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-08, 09:48   Link #11061
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post
New Testament Volume 2.

Shiage, Touma and Accelerator meet.

They run into an 'atonement for transgressions' event with the girls who are worried about each of them.
<!--「落とし前イベント」 I am unsure of how to translate this properly. Also, the kanji which I translated as 'run into' are rather indistinct, and therefore I cannot be sure. Do not take my word for it.-->
Spoiler for NT Volume 2: Aforementioned 「落とし前イベント」:
The thing in the spoiler link wont pop up, and when i click open in new tap it says: "403 FORBIDDEN WEBSITE", is there any way to PM the image or what was in the spoiler link? thanks
Old 2011-06-08, 10:23   Link #11062
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
From what I can piece together with the moonrunes, this will be what the three guys will be facing after the war. The only part which is a bit comedic is that Touma will face the wrath of the Rank #3 Level 5 Misaka Mikoto AND Index. Accelerator's is a bit sweet as he continues a (seemingly) peaceful life with Worst and Last Order, while Hamazura's will be a tearjerker to some. We will finally see ITEM reunited, and Mugino can finally apologize to Frenda for murdering a "partner-in-crime".

Expect that some of the fans will be disappointed when they hear about what will happen, which might be the most slice-of-life volume of the light novels ever. But I'll be anticipating it nonetheless, because this volume might just be another "calm before the storm".
Wasn’t Volume 12 the most slice-of-life volume ever, well we might need to take a break with all the fighting and destrcutin the wuthor put in the past volume and want to take a break. Looking forward Misaka reuion with Touma He going to be sorry he ditch Misaka back at Russia!
Old 2011-06-08, 10:23   Link #11063
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
The thing in the spoiler link wont pop up, and when i click open in new tap it says: "403 FORBIDDEN WEBSITE", is there any way to PM the image or what was in the spoiler link? thanks
It's this one: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4733/lol19452061.jpg

Note to people: Never link a pixiv picture.
Old 2011-06-08, 10:51   Link #11064
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

If the Kanji are what I think they are:

Quote:
Meeting up in Academy City, the three people, Kamijou Touma, Accelerator, as well as Hamazura Shiage run into a 'atonement for transgressions' event by the girls who are worried about each of them. Kamijou is forced into Railgun Hell by Misaka, and furthermore, Index...Finally found, Hamazura, for the sake of staying together with the two girls, Mugino and Frenda, like peas in a pod...Even though, in the end, Accelerator gave in to Misaka Worst's invasion, why does he feel annoyed at Misaka Worst's attitude towards Kamijou...

When Magic and Science clash, the story of everyday life begins--!

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Old 2011-06-08, 10:58   Link #11065
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't say this often... BUT FUCK YEAHHHHHH !!!!
Spoiler for aa:
Feels like a rehash of Touma's and Accelerator's old illustrations and then put there with a new Shiage illustration.

Derp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post
If the Kanji are what I think they are:
Quote:
Meeting up in Academy City, the three people, Kamijou Touma, Accelerator, as well as Hamazura Shiage run into a 'atonement for transgressions' event by the girls who are worried about each of them. Kamijou is forced into Railgun Hell by Misaka, and furthermore, Index...Finally found, Hamazura, for the sake of staying together with the two girls, Mugino and Frenda, like peas in a pod...Even though, in the end, Accelerator gave in to Misaka Worst's invasion, why does he feel annoyed at Misaka Worst's attitude towards Kamijou...

When Magic and Science clash, the story of everyday life begins--!
Looks like a fanartist's delusion... JUST GOT REAL.

*insert one long winded YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH here*

Although I am still skeptical especially when I remember the first NT...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-06-08, 10:59   Link #11066
Ashaman

Lol. I expected them to return to their everyday lives a bit, but not for a full volume.

I wonder what will happen?
Old 2011-06-08, 11:03   Link #11067
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I'm calling it:

New Delta Force, GO!

Ashaman, you know what I mean right? :3

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-06-08, 11:06   Link #11068
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
A translation from NF forum:

Quote:
Summary translates to Touma, Accelerator, and Shiage have to make up with the girls that's been worried about them. Touma meets with Index and Misaka, Mugino and rest of ITEM sees a girl that looks like Frenda (ooh snap, wonder how Mugino will react), Accelerator still hanging out with Last Order and Worst but gets fed up with how Worst's acts towards Touma.

Sounds like another wind down novel though this'll probably only take place within the first half. Hopefully another summary will be released when it comes closer to the release date.
Getting jealous Accel? <_< >_>
Old 2011-06-08, 11:17   Link #11069
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
Mugino and rest of ITEM sees a girl that looks like Frenda
Is that what it is. I was wondering why 瓜二つ was appended to Frenda only.

I let myself be swayed by Marcus' description in the last page, my apologies.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Old 2011-06-08, 11:18   Link #11070
BakaOnna

I think I read someone mention how Kamachi's editor twitted about a month ago how he'd already completed the drafts for the next 2 volumes so this might be similar to volumes 12 and 13? With most of NT2 being slice-of-life and then shit hitting the fans near the end of the volume and continuing through NT3.
Old 2011-06-08, 11:43   Link #11071
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Oh lol, Worst is entering Touma's harem isn't she? Accelerator is not amused... Haha! Tsundere Accelerator volume!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-06-08, 11:46   Link #11072
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Getting jealous Accel? <_< >_>
!!! Wasn't Worst the outlet of the networks negative emotions from the Sisters's Network? I wonder what kind of... Impulses they have towards Touma (eating him up? Punching him in the face? Bullying him to the ground?)... I'm pumped, I want to know

Part 8 from chapter 1, volume 5 is done. Edit -> part 9 also got updated, completing the chapter.

Last edited by Okashira; 2011-06-08 at 12:13.
Old 2011-06-08, 11:48   Link #11073
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
!!! Wasn't Worst the outlet of the networks negative emotions from the Sisters's Network? I wonder what kind of... Impulses they have towards Touma (eating him up? Punching him in the face? Bullying him to the ground?)... I'm pumped
I'm going for the "Get in his pants." kind of stuff, and the occasional physical BDSM abuse.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-06-08, 11:48   Link #11074
Nayrael
The Faceless One

My bet is on Worst seeing Mikoto and Index yelling on Touma and jumping in to make the situation even worse... and Accel goes Tsundere over it :P
"Why take that flat-chested Misaka when you can take this breastier Misaka, advises Misaka" ~Worst in front of Mikoto - gold
Old 2011-06-08, 12:08   Link #11075
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Invasion of the troll Misaka...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
chapter 1, volume 5 is done
Fixed.

And before we continue on, let's offer our condolences to Touma, he'll need it.
Old 2011-06-08, 12:09   Link #11076
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Let the Misaka Worst x Touma shipping begin!
Old 2011-06-08, 12:16   Link #11077
Ashaman

What do you mean begin? I've already started. Look forward to a post in the Fanfic thread soon.
Old 2011-06-08, 12:16   Link #11078
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Let the Misaka Worst x Touma shipping begin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
What do you mean begin? I've already started. Look forward to a post in the Fanfic thread soon.
NO! THIS CRACK KING WILL NOT LET IT STAND! IT'S A SIN, SIN I TELL YOU FSDFGSDLG;KFSGK-

[Goes off writing AcceleratorxWorst to reassure himself]

Old 2011-06-08, 12:21   Link #11079
Sumeragi
Banned

Most likely Worst will be the incarnation of jealously, being involved in duels with Mikoto over Touma.

Yep, I can see chaos resulting out of this, as Worst leads to eruptions of passion among the other Sisters
Old 2011-06-08, 12:41   Link #11080
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
NO! THIS CRACK KING WILL NOT LET IT STAND! IT'S A SIN, SIN I TELL YOU FSDFGSDLG;KFSGK-

[Goes off writing AcceleratorxWorst to reassure himself]
Yes... yes... do that... you know you want to...

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen