AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-09-26, 03:48   Link #6941
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Okay, so now that I've done the Frenda/Touma one-shot, time for another contender. Might as well go for the whole ITEM crew and do one-shots for Saiai and Rikou. I have an idea for the former, not much on the latter, but I'll get to that bridge when I get there.

Now lies the question of which one should I do first, Saiai or Rikou?

Additionally, once ITEM girls are done...who should I do a one-shot for next? Hit me, give me a suggestion and I'll do what I can to make it happen when I get there.

Also, Rubix, I have a reason behind why all the delinquents would go after Index. She has a whole years worth of test answers memorized that would assure any student a passing grade without any effort. Not sure if this will suffice, but it's something you can use or close to something exploitable.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 06:35   Link #6942
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Okay, so now that I've done the Frenda/Touma one-shot, time for another contender. Might as well go for the whole ITEM crew and do one-shots for Saiai and Rikou. I have an idea for the former, not much on the latter, but I'll get to that bridge when I get there.

Additionally, once ITEM girls are done...who should I do a one-shot for next? Hit me, give me a suggestion and I'll do what I can to make it happen when I get there.

Also, Rubix, I have a reason behind why all the delinquents would go after Index. She has a whole years worth of test answers memorized that would assure any student a passing grade without any effort. Not sure if this will suffice, but it's something you can use or close to something exploitable.
Saiai! Saiai! Go for Saiai! I'm actually thinking that they would meet because of Shiage asking Touma to fill in for him so that he could go on a date with Rikuo . Oh, and once you're done with ITEM, I think you should go for either Seiri or Aisa.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 07:43   Link #6943
TkMacintosh

Quote:

Yes...definately go for Saiai next. She'd be fun to see what she'd do to Touma >:3

As for the girl afterwards...Honestly...I'd love to see a Saten RuikoxTouma fic. That pairings is my absolute favorite and very few fics go for it. Most tend to tease them, but that's it. I'd kill for a decent/good fic of the two...
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 07:49   Link #6944
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

I heard Saiai's name, so I came...here. I've said this before, but I support all things Kinuhata.

In any case, just generally speaking, based on everyone's experience, which side characters that have been snubbed in the actual series do you think have been given more of a personality by the fandom? That tends to happen in some series, but I don't know of a good example in Index yet.

silverexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 08:15   Link #6945
demino_hellsin
That one guy

You still owe me a ToumaXITEM manager Ferret
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 10:23   Link #6946
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
Yes...definately go for Saiai next. She'd be fun to see what she'd do to Touma >:3

As for the girl afterwards...Honestly...I'd love to see a Saten RuikoxTouma fic. That pairings is my absolute favorite and very few fics go for it. Most tend to tease them, but that's it. I'd kill for a decent/good fic of the two...
I'm doing a bit of Saten/Touma in my fanfic Seven Days. But it will be a while before Saten shows up in it, since she like Saturday and I'm writing Wednesday.

Last edited by Draco Spirit; 2014-09-26 at 12:06.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 11:22   Link #6947
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:

Another vote for Saiai.
Old 2014-09-26, 11:59   Link #6948
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

Well add my vote for Saiai
Old 2014-09-26, 14:20   Link #6949
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:

Add another vote for Saiai and then Rikou. Though... we'd really enjoy/love continuations of your one-shots. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* though no pressure since you're the one doing them and you don't have to do them in the first place. But continuations would also be cool in addition to one-shot fics.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 16:24   Link #6950
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
I'm doing a bit of Saten/Touma in my fanfic Seven Days. But it will be a while before Saten shows up in it, since she like Saturday and I'm writing Wednesday.
Like I said MOST (not all) tease the two of them getting together, but what I want to see is the two actually develop a relationship and get together.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 19:58   Link #6951
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

To SF88: I will give my vote to Saia, simply because I LOVE her! Ehem... Anyway, did I mention did I LOVE Saia? No? Well I LOVE Saia so yeah, I will look forward to the one-shot with her because I simply LOVE that girl.
Old 2014-09-27, 04:48   Link #6952
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
Like I said MOST (not all) tease the two of them getting together, but what I want to see is the two actually develop a relationship and get together.
Ahh *nods nods*

Satan a bit harder to write into a typical Touma styled story, as she's not some badarse esper or magician, nor is she Shiage. So basically she becomes a damsel in distress who needs someone to save her all the time.. unless you want to give her a power boost.

Course you don't have to write a typical Touma styled story. Saten is awesome for none action based stuff, as she is a funny and witty person, so having Touma find himself in more of slice of life drama or comady works.

I think a awesome one would be one were Saten gets caught in a typical Touma like tale, falls for him.. Gets pissed with herself for being damsel in distress and then slowly becomes more Shiage like and wins over Touma's heart.
Old 2014-09-27, 09:39   Link #6953
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

I been doing mostly TAMI fanfiction recently and when I done both my prequel and sidestory. I'll be on my third book. And after doing so many, I feel like doing something new in the future. Sure it still be TAMI releated, but a crossover and I thought about doing a digimon crossover.

But I'm just curious guys, do anybody have an suggestions for interesting crossovers with TAMI.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 11:07   Link #6954
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
I been doing mostly TAMI fanfiction recently and when I done both my prequel and sidestory. I'll be on my third book. And after doing so many, I feel like doing something new in the future. Sure it still be TAMI releated, but a crossover and I thought about doing a digimon crossover.

But I'm just curious guys, do anybody have an suggestions for interesting crossovers with TAMI.
I once thought about a Fate/Zero crossover with Touma as Saver and Othinus as his Master. The idea is still in my head and it's basically a massive crossover by putting characters in alter Fourth HGW where there are 14 Servants and each Master can contract 2 servants at the same time, of course if they contract one, it's still okay.
Since you think Digimon, I also consider put Takato (Gallantmon) as the second Lancer. Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) as the second Rider. Still as fun as it is to think of all the idea, I don't have enough talent to put it on paper, though.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 11:19   Link #6955
tsunade666

fate:zero cross over

Kiritsugu summon Touma as Saver
Kariya summons Accelerator as Berserker
Tokiyomi summons Kakine as Archer
Kirei summons Mugino as Assassin
Waver summons Guhna as Rider
someone other than Ryunosuke summons Misaki as Caster(I can't imagine queen being summon but that psycho but I can imagine a sadistic queen that uses her ability to kidnap the kids but that is evil and I can't imagine her being evil.)
and my favorite Kayneth summons Misaka as LANCER hahahahaha E rank Luck
Old 2014-09-27, 11:22   Link #6956
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
fate:zero cross over

Kiritsugu summon Touma as Saver
Kariya summons Accelerator as Berserker
Tokiyomi summons Kakine as Archer
Kirei summons Mugino as Assassin
Waver summons Guhna as Rider
someone other than Ryunosuke summons Misaki as Caster(I can't imagine queen being summon but that psycho but I can imagine a sadistic queen that uses her ability to kidnap the kids but that is evil and I can't imagine her being evil.)
and my favorite Kayneth summons Misaka as LANCER hahahahaha E rank Luck
How about Terra of the Left as Caster. I'm not sure how would Gunha be qualified as an Rider, though ? Still the problem if all of them know about each other, at least Touma does, the whole weakness, identity finding of Fate is lost quite a bit.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 14:04   Link #6957
Draco Spirit

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya could make for a fun crossover. God, meet the one above god and all that!
Old 2014-09-27, 15:41   Link #6958
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Fate series cross over with TAMI.

I have also thought about that once, specially since my main series has a lot of Arthurian lore influence. It would carry on from that well in the future, keeping with the same progress with established relationship and development of my series characters. (Holy Garil is mention few times in Arthurian legend.

I only thought about the idea of it being set in the future. Way in the future were the world is devastated by war, that some like a holy grail war will also incur during World war four (Since three happens in my main series)

Academy city has long been destroyed, so those who would act like masters would be probably all OCs. And they summon espers or now dead magicians from my main series timeline. Which would be some of the level fives and maybe my OC number six not sure.

But Touma would be summoned as the Avenger Class servant the eight one and it would be the implications of that which the story would be based around.

So Touma as Avenger Class

I imagine Kanzaki as Saber/Saver
I imagine Misaka Mikoto Archer
I imagine Gunha or Accelerator as Berseker
I imagine Seria or my Number Six Oc as Assassin
I imagine Aleister Crowley or Index as Caster (This version of index will able to cast everything she knows)
I imagine Kakine as Lancer, since his luck just amuses me.
I imagine Shutarua as Rider, this is because she rides those scientific bikes amazingly.

Last edited by Loremaster; 2014-09-27 at 16:07.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 15:42   Link #6959
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

I have come to a realization Kakine can make anything with his power right so can he make himself a female body ? I can see it the selfcest
Old 2014-09-28, 18:46   Link #6960
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaDe In NighT View Post
I have come to a realization Kakine can make anything with his power right so can he make himself a female body ? I can see it the selfcest
NT8 already showed a girl created out of dark matter, and since dark matter is kakine and kakine is dark matter he is practially gender-less, he could be female if he wants it

i think the only problem is that he cant turn his dark matter into real flesh and blood, this would give him the power to change into his human body back and change into dark matter again :O
but he is only a mind which uses dark matter as a medium to exist
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction