AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2006-07-24, 15:34   Link #261
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Episode Count (13 maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirobane
As I was asking beofre, is there a set number of episodes for this series?
Weeeell, looking the JCStaff site -- http://www.jcstaff.co.jp/sho-sai/zer...zero-index.htm -- I did notice this:

Not sure if that's just for the FIRST 13 episodes or if that's all there will be. The official site -- www.zero-tsukaima.com -- might have something as well, but I didn't look too deep.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-07-24 at 19:21.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 19:07   Link #262
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper

thanks cats, I'll look into those links
Shirobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 21:02   Link #263
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Parodies/chibis:

Spoiler for pantsu advisory:

Variations on a theme:
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 00:34   Link #264
uruchai
"You'll be blessed!"

hmm... based from some screencaps I saw, comments here and blogs I read, ep 4was not as exciting as the first three, eh? and not much Siesta for a Siesta-centric eppie?!

well I guess we shouldnt expect consistent excellency in every episode of this anime, or in every anime. this is the downside of having been spoiled w/three good early episodes. though, I still shouldnt comment easily because I havent seen it yet.

I hope, for the life of me, that the novels will be licensed in NA. (or has it been licensed? ) I badly want to read it! oh well...
uruchai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 00:49   Link #265
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by uruchai
I hope, for the life of me, that the novels will be licensed in NA. (or has it been licensed? ) I badly want to read it! oh well...

Well hopefully it will be at lease another year, i'll hate to start on a series, only for it be licenced half-way.

Old 2006-07-25, 07:09   Link #266
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Episode 4 wasn't really good. The first impression I got just from reading the summaries was that it was rather pointless. What were they trying to show, anyway?

Comparisons with the novel aside, the episode itself didn't make too much sense. One minor thing is how
Spoiler:

Hopefully this one episode which hits a 'low' in the series would remain one of the few.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 07:36   Link #267
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

The Op single's nice to have, though i gotta say i'm in love with the ED song more.

OST to come soon. <3
Old 2006-07-25, 08:45   Link #268
uruchai
"You'll be blessed!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
The Op single's nice to have, though i gotta say i'm in love with the ED song more.

OST to come soon. <3
I agree... I dont usually stick for the ED songs (I immediately forward to the preview) but ZnT's ED was very catchy and cute!this might've been asked but too tired to look for it, but when will be the OST released?
uruchai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 10:52   Link #269
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I like the OP but I only like the animation of the ED (I don't like the actual song)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 10:59   Link #270
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

The ED song reminds me of Nanoha A's ED song.

...For some reason, it strikes me as odd
Old 2006-07-25, 17:53   Link #271
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Nice pics! Anybody have Tabitha pics?

It's the first and only one I've found so far.

Last edited by Maids! Maids! Maids!; 2006-07-25 at 20:08. Reason: Added images.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 21:47   Link #272
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Episode 04 is fun.

Shame the Raws come out so late, st this rate the subs are going to be a episode behind....
Old 2006-07-26, 22:28   Link #273
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Not sure if that's just for the FIRST 13 episodes or if that's all there will be.
Incidentally, yeah, that's all that's slated for this show. A few weeks ago, they solicited all 6 R2 DVDs for the show with a 2-2-2-2-2-3 episode layout. So, barring future seasons of course, 13 is it.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 01:32   Link #274
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Tsundere's here there and everywhere. Run for the hills in 2006, the year of angry anime girls who beat men with sticks.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 02:06   Link #275
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Watched all 3 episodes so far and I like. I almost ignored this anime if it not for people mentioning how most of the cast of Shakugan no Shana is in Zero no Tsukaima. First episode, gave off a harry potter vibe and then I started to think if this anime might end up being like Negami Sensei. I'm glad so far it doesn't seem it.
Old 2006-07-27, 06:29   Link #276
Mephisto2k
anime4life

I think its one of my favourite shows this summer (after honey and clover of course). Ive also seen all 3 epsiodes and i agree, the cast is very similar to shakugan no shana. But i dont mind. Almost every anime character of any anime is taken from somewhere else anyway. How many characters are there, which are just new and original that we've never seen before?

edit: just found out "J.C.STAFF" is working on it, an they were also working on SnS which would explain the similarities in cast. But its a great studie also responsible for honey and clover, azumanga daiho, shingetsutan tsukihime and many more.
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 10:35   Link #277
Seiryuu

I'm really trying to figure out just what's up with this guy's power. As far as I can tell, he's a "channel", a person with incredible talent and power, but unable to naturally access it. If he has an outlet through which to release said power though, that is, some magic in contact with him, there is almost no limit to his potential. It's sort of like bleach, how Ichigo's insane power is too much for him to handle, and he isn't even set up normally to handle it, but once he is given a way to manifest and apply it, he's unstoppable.
I thought the runic name was interesting. As far as I could translate with a rudimentary translation table, it says "Gundolf". Anyone know where I can find out more about these runes and how to read them? I'd like to know what the book actually says. Since I spotted words like "mage" repeatedly, I'm pretty sure it's not just gibberish. For that matter, does anyone know what this fifth magic is, the fifth point of the Pentagon?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 11:02   Link #278
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu
I'm really trying to figure out just what's up with this guy's power.
Dont over-think it yet.
Episode 4 was not in line with the way the novel's went, so I can understand how it might be confusing.

If anyone really wants to spoil themselves as to what saito's powers are, I guess I could post it.
But its one of the interesting things to find out by watching the show, so I'd suggest sitting back and enjoying it.

But: Dont try to overanalyze it, there is really no there there. The anime producers meddling with the plot makes it a whole lot harder to figure out whats going on that it needs to be. Heck, maybe theyve even changed the story completely.

Once they explain it you'll see that they are really not that complicated.

one thing I will say about a change they made in ep 1:
Spoiler:
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 16:41   Link #279
yellowkaiq
~Chrno + Rosette~

Send a message via AIM to yellowkaiq
The first episode hooked me, and the following were hilarious. Definite resemblance to Shana, but I think it's still nice.

I liked Shakugan no Shana very much, though it was only after the first few episodes.

Youtube.com/timelesstroll - Check me out!
yellowkaiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 20:51   Link #280
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

So ,seito isn't the frist thing to be summon to this world, but it's so typical that the other thing was a ero-hon. lol.

Episode 05 looks good.

Shame the raws pop out so slowly, but i guess it can't be helped.

Mind you im starting to enjoy the Sadistic Mistress scenes, whip that dog! who's your mama?!?!

Maybe I'm a closet SDBM?

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, tsundere