AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-17, 14:56   Link #1941
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
I was not only thinking of assassins, i am sure the Yotsuba clan have enough influence to make his life hard, for exemple if he quits the clan he would certainly lose all access to FLT and the money behind, he could try to start another compagny but i am sure the Yotsuba would try to crush it in the buds.

Possible, but knowning that Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba could change everything.
He's Silver Taurus. He could get any job he wanted at any company. Sure Yotsuba would deny him being so but his skills speak for him more than anything else.

He's technically not a Yotsuba and good luck on them ever admitting that he is. For a lot of families, Tatsuya would be a key figure in putting their families above Yotsuba if they could get their hands on him. It's also a good way to create alliances with the Yotsuba if and when Miyuki takes charge because she'd be willing to change thing. Marry into the Saegusa family, create alliances with those who would accept it like the Juumonji family. Plus there is also the guy from the Ichijou family that likes Miyuki. Plus it's only a matter of time before Tatsuya leads a revolution against them. It's only a matter of when they do something so stupid that it turns even Miyuki against them since she is the only person that is holding Tatsuya back.
Old 2012-12-17, 16:44   Link #1942
pampz21
ShipCore

^ theres a big flaw with that!!!

The name of the that flaw is Shiba Miyuki!!!
Like hell shes gonna marry anyone other than Tatsuya and like hell shes gonna let Tatsuya marry another woman beside her!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2012-12-17, 17:10   Link #1943
Seitsuki
Onee!

I'd just like to briefly pop out to say that I concur.

/goes back into hiding
Old 2012-12-17, 17:14   Link #1944
DarkDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
like hell shes gonna let Tatsuya marry another woman beside her!
I get yandere vibes from that sentence
Old 2012-12-17, 17:38   Link #1945
Johnny
Working the bags...

Miyuki hears that announcement and I bet the surrounding would look like this...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-17, 19:35   Link #1946
aka113

Miyuki herself has been brainwashed without realizing it by her mother. So Miyuki will not betray the Yotsuba clan and Tatsuya will not betray Miyuki.
Old 2012-12-17, 19:43   Link #1947
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka113 View Post
Miyuki herself has been brainwashed without realizing it by her mother. So Miyuki will not betray the Yotsuba clan and Tatsuya will not betray Miyuki.
My personal thoughts of her from what i read so far is that she is a few steps from joining him if they do something bad enough. She hasn't exactly shown a lot of love for the rest of her family because of how they treat and what they did to Tatsuya.
Old 2012-12-18, 02:35   Link #1948
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
My personal thoughts of her from what i read so far is that she is a few steps from joining him if they do something bad enough. She hasn't exactly shown a lot of love for the rest of her family because of how they treat and what they did to Tatsuya.
But the Yotsuba clan will not make Miyuki take that step that is why she became the heir of the Yotsuba clan even though Mayo stated that there are others who are more capable than Miyuki to be the clan head. So they will do whatever it takes to keep Miyuki on their side and technically if Miyuki is on their side so does Tatsuya.
Old 2012-12-18, 02:58   Link #1949
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
He's Silver Taurus. He could get any job he wanted at any company. Sure Yotsuba would deny him being so but his skills speak for him more than anything else.
yes he could, but the Yotsuba could play the corporate warfare card.

Quote:
He's technically not a Yotsuba and good luck on them ever admitting that he is. For a lot of families, Tatsuya would be a key figure in putting their families above Yotsuba if they could get their hands on him. It's also a good way to create alliances with the Yotsuba if and when Miyuki takes charge because she'd be willing to change thing. Marry into the Saegusa family, create alliances with those who would accept it like the Juumonji family. Plus there is also the guy from the Ichijou family that likes Miyuki. Plus it's only a matter of time before Tatsuya leads a revolution against them. It's only a matter of when they do something so stupid that it turns even Miyuki against them since she is the only person that is holding Tatsuya back.
Hum i would say that Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba, not a well considered but still one, but it's right that he would be a huge asset for any group that could win his loyalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
^ theres a big flaw with that!!!

The name of the that flaw is Shiba Miyuki!!!
Like hell shes gonna marry anyone other than Tatsuya and like hell shes gonna let Tatsuya marry another woman beside her!
That's true, Miyuki is the hidden boss ??!!!

Old 2012-12-18, 02:59   Link #1950
Chirst

News about DRAMA DVD
Spoiler for pic:
Old 2012-12-18, 03:00   Link #1951
Dreyakis

Chapter 12 is out.

Behold Tatsuya, ye mighty, and despair!

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Old 2012-12-18, 03:22   Link #1952
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Chapter 12 is out.

I almost feel sorry for that Mr. Huang.

Not.

As a side thought, I wonder if the author knew what he was doing coming up with that "BS magician" term, considering what BS stands for in English.
Old 2012-12-18, 03:30   Link #1953
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Chapter 12 is out.

Thanks for chapter 12.
Old 2012-12-18, 03:32   Link #1954
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Wait.. so rather than 3 shot in one single moment; it's more like 3 magic in one single shot? Anyway, good job Dreaykis

Old 2012-12-18, 03:50   Link #1955
NeutralZero

Uwaaah... such merciless attitude...
Wonder if one day the Shinji look alike would commit the same mistake... and touched upon his last remaining emotion...
Old 2012-12-18, 03:59   Link #1956
bludvein

This chapter really highlights how badly the Yotsuba screwed up when they stripped Tatsuya of his emotions. They made someone who really has no pity and every reason to hold a grudge against them. The only plus(for them) is that he can't really hate them either.

Its really kind of senseless from a practical POV. A little bit of calculated kindness(even if it was fake) and they might've been able to make him a little better disposed towards the family. Now all they have is a magician who is almost certainly the strongest in the family, with magic on par with a tactical weapon and no reason to like them.

Besides, the Yotsuba were founded on [magicians as weapons], not making a [perfect magician]. Regardless of what else they can say about Tatsuya, they can't deny his ability as a weapon. So even if he isn't an all-rounder they really have no reason to complain.
Old 2012-12-18, 04:19   Link #1957
Mars Mode

Thanks for this one chapter.

It was refreshing seeing Tatsuya act lke that. I liked his character a lot more now upon the arrival of this scene.
Old 2012-12-18, 05:08   Link #1958
tsunade666

Fantastic chapter 12. Demon Right was unsealed
Old 2012-12-18, 07:41   Link #1959
nyx23

^well tatsuya`s <Demon Right> sound more like <the Right `s of the Demon>
Old 2012-12-18, 07:57   Link #1960
eraldcoil

Could someone please compile all illustration for Ninendo Arc, i could not find it.
And i have several question
1. what's the different between Demon Right and Divine Left?
2. what's kind of ability of Tatsuya's Trident?
Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings