AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-07, 11:21   Link #1241
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
I will adjust my ending a bit, check it in some minutes.
And the third solution presents itself Will check back on the edits

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-07, 11:25   Link #1242
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Thank H***** both of us are online. hew: I'll see his and adjust accordingly too. Let's see if we can't save Time Space!
Old 2007-06-07, 11:27   Link #1243
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Thank H***** both of us are online. hew: I'll see his and adjust accordingly too. Let's see if we can't save Time Space!
It's not the Time-Space Administration Bureau for nothing isn't it?

Edit: Now I'm wondering whether the TSAB has ever faced a scenario of reconciling two conflicting timelines

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-07, 11:34   Link #1244
An Hero in Disguise
Human

OK, check the very ending for adjustments - but I have no means to make Hayate/RII not to know of the events (especially considering the disintegration of the magic dampener )

EDIT: Estimated time between Tais' abduction and return ~30 min, it's possible that Hayate didn't leave her room (she had to deal with the liquid too ), Tais could be returned just before other characters entered, so the scene would be approximately same with bigger "WTF?" and different reaction of Hayate.

Also I justified the presence of Sarah and Mirian during Kha's arrival.

To make the edit more noticable - I had Tais returned back to Hayate's room, Sarah and Mirian were told to keep observing RF6. Well, I think it's possible to make Hayate/RII forget the event after all but it'll look like a too convenient plot device, not to mention overpowering SSD

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-07 at 11:51.
Old 2007-06-07, 12:06   Link #1245
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

This needs major edits. While I like both, there is a time line problem with everyone's story. Yui ended her log near dawn, which both Hero and Kha seemed to missed. While Hero's scene can fit in rather easily, Kha's has some problems like the time and the fact that Yui is acting as Tais's voice atm.

I'm willing to edit mine but reading Kha's scene a few times, I have no idea how i can edit mine to fit both of your's

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-06-07 at 12:10. Reason: additions
Old 2007-06-07, 12:25   Link #1246
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
This needs major edits. While I like both, there is a time line problem with everyone's story. Yui ended her log near dawn, which both Hero and Kha seemed to missed. While Hero's scene can fit in rather easily, Kha's has some problems like the time and the fact that Yui is acting as Tais's voice atm.

I'm willing to edit mine but reading Kha's scene a few times, I have no idea how i can edit mine to fit both of your's
Mine takes place around dawn in time, so it should fit. Would Yui interfere in my scenario or she could just keep observing as long as Tais' life wasn't in danger?
Kha's probably takes place in the morning too and should go after mine. He should speak himself regarding the rest.

EDIT: first part of Kha's post happens in the night ... the rest could as well be in the morning, I dunno now.
Old 2007-06-07, 12:33   Link #1247
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Mine takes place around dawn in time, so it should fit. Would Yui interfere in my scenario or she could just keep observing as long as Tais' life wasn't in danger?
Kha's probably takes place in the morning too and should go after mine. He should speak himself regarding the rest.

EDIT: first part of Kha's post happens in the night ... the rest could as well be in the morning, I dunno now.
Yui won't interfere in your scenario not like there is much she can do anyway

Kha's arrival is 10 minutes after Tais & Yui bumped into the Aces and that is the main problem.
Old 2007-06-07, 12:38   Link #1248
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I read your editions and yes its fixed. In fact, you gave me an entire new idea! I've removed the R1 sequal and here's the bit dealing with the aftermath. Here it is, more action!

Spoiler for ER!:

It's been a while since we have some hard core action in the thread. Kha's a trained healer and paramedic (I'm still in training though, sigh), so I thought I'd take this chance to demonstration Kha's real edge which never was fighting prowess, since the other Aces outmatch him at everything except shielding, but as the best field medic in TSAB.

Sorry if I blew everything out of proportion. For more drama I made things go completely out of expectation, especially after noting that Serge was wondering about "enemies" and such, so I made his subordinates overreaction even bigger.

Hope its good.

EDIT: Mine is based on Hero's, but taken a totally different twist, so looks like I made things worse rather than better? OKay I'll fix the time. That fighter thing was for Keroko now, so let's take it to be a different thing.

EDIT2: Okay Time has been fixed. If Hero's scenario occured wee in the morning, then Kha's "night flight" is actually an absurbly early day flight, which fits cause from Megami we know that the Aces are up at 5am everyday. Hope this works...

Notes:

Segen der Friediet: Blessing of Freedom. A powerful bind breaker that works by blessing the mage with freedom of movement, so like the other blessings has to contact the mage to work.

Reinigung: Purification. A cleansing spell that cures a body or person of impurities, curses, poisons and disease. Kha's multi-fanged anti-dote.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-07 at 12:57.
Old 2007-06-07, 12:55   Link #1249
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I read your editions and yes its fixed. In fact, you gave me an entire new idea! I've removed the R1 sequal and here's the bit dealing with the aftermath. Here it is, more action!

Spoiler for ER!:

Sorry if I blew everything out of proportion. It's been a while since we have some hard core action in the thread. Kha's a trained healer and paramedic (I'm still in training though, sigh), so I thought I'd take this chance to make things go completely out of expectation, especially when Serge was wondering about "enemies" and such, so I made his subordinates overreaction even bigger.

Hope its good.

EDIT: Mine is based on Hero's, but taken a totally different twist, so looks like I made things worse rather than better? OKay I'll fix the time. That fighter thing was for Keroko now, so let's take it to be a different thing.

EDIT2: Okay Time has been fixed. If Hero's scenario occured wee in the morning, then Kha's "night flight" is actually an absurbly early day flight, which fits cause from Megami we know that the Aces are up at 5am everyday. Hope this works...
Cool! I like how it developed. The only problem was with timelines but you fixed it and it's perfect now. I didn't plan the goo to be that powerful but this way it's even better - will settle some uneasyness into RF6.

Several people contributing to a single scenario appeared problematic in the beginning but it starts to turn out good - waiting for the next move, my guys are currently on stand-by

EDIT: Sakura's ability to deal with aether threads hints to some troubles for Serge (well, it could also be for the good - makes him less hax ), also I wonder if she realizes their nature, as Aces are theoretically familiar with Serge's ability and can assume a connection here (and I mean not simply recognize them as made of condensed magic particles but understand their interaction with regular magic).
Old 2007-06-07, 13:04   Link #1250
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Cool! I like how it developed. The only problem was with timelines but you fixed it and it's perfect now. I didn't plan the goo to be that powerful but this way it's even better - will settle some uneasyness into RF6.

Several people contributing to a single scenario appeared problematic in the beginning but it starts to turn out good - waiting for the next move, my guys are currently on stand-by
I forgot to add one more thing...

Spoiler for A mistake?:
Old 2007-06-07, 13:08   Link #1251
Meophist

Ahh… hontouni gomennasai.
Spoiler for West:
Spoiler for Zephyr:
Spoiler for East:
Spoiler for Tempest:
Spoiler for South:
Spoiler for Vayeate:
Old 2007-06-07, 13:29   Link #1252
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
EDIT: Sakura's ability to deal with aether threads hints to some troubles for Serge (well, it could also be for the good - makes him less hax ), also I wonder if she realizes their nature, as Aces are theoretically familiar with Serge's ability and can assume a connection here (and I mean not simply recognize them as made of condensed magic particles but understand their interaction with regular magic).
I cheated here. Sakura used "Blessing of Freedom" on Zwei, but due to the complicated nature of the threads it took a while to break out. Still, it was not them who did the unbinding; Ask them how the threads or the counter worked and they'll just shrug and say "The Light knows."

But yeah the threads would definitely be a hint, and even if not, Kha's Whispers work out the magical make up of the thing. He's very good at sensing magical structures, hence he can identify people via their unique magical circuits in them. Now the other thing left behind was the gel. If it was a Device, Kha's Whispers would be able to at least probe how it works and where did it originate from unless effort was made to purposely mask it. And if Yui wasn't completely reformatted, there are ways of data recovery like the tech we deploy on our HDDs when they crash. But I believe Intel isn't that dumb to use anything less that industrial grade data removal techniques, ne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Spoiler for West:
Spoiler for Zephyr:
Spoiler for East:
Spoiler for Tempest:
Spoiler for South:
Spoiler for Vayeate:

GAH!!! You're making me lose sleep!!!

I jest. You like code names do you?

I almost screamed Dr West when you first posted him, and its still hasn't gone away, for I remember Dr West making a "unison device" of sorts in Demonbane.

East is intriguing. Even I can't tell who's side he's on.

Did Vayeate come from G-Wing? But from the looks of it, only the name and the color scheme.

One thing though. They all don't look evil, just on the wrong side of the law. The problem here is that the prescribed treatment is befriendship, which... Not everyone has.

Sof: (war-crazy) Let me blast them! I have Starlight Breaker, Velka style!
Kha:
Old 2007-06-07, 13:34   Link #1253
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I forgot to add one more thing...

Spoiler for A mistake?:
Spoiler for Low profile:
Old 2007-06-07, 14:02   Link #1254
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Random filler! This takes place over several periods of time, mostly before the whole Return Of Rein I thing.

Spoiler for Ultra Director:
Old 2007-06-07, 14:16   Link #1255
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Spoiler for West:
Spoiler for Zephyr:
Spoiler for East:
Spoiler for Tempest:
Spoiler for South:
Spoiler for Vayeate:
So are they villains or not? (at least in a sense whether they'll fight the good guys) Good profiles, though more links to the current situation wouldn't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Random filler! This takes place over several periods of time, mostly before the whole Return Of Rein I thing.

That's something original *Presses Y*
Old 2007-06-07, 15:45   Link #1256
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Notes:

Segen der Friediet: Blessing of Freedom. A powerful bind breaker that works by blessing the mage with freedom of movement, so like the other blessings has to contact the mage to work.

Reinigung: Purification. A cleansing spell that cures a body or person of impurities, curses, poisons and disease. Kha's multi-fanged anti-dote.
Just noticed the notes (I should pay more attention to posts' updates) - reading this and also checking Kha's profile for more detailed description I agree with the way Blessing of Freedom freed RII from the aether thread bind. Normally it should be imposible to see or feel them coming off though (well, the bound person would feel it ), but re-reading the story I guess the comment was unrelated to the characters observing the process, so everything fits nicely. Serge on the other hand will be more cautious, as he can't be sure that his trademark ability wasn't exposed.

Can't wait for the story's further development

EDIT: Ah, double-post, sorry, I got careless
Old 2007-06-07, 18:34   Link #1257
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Heh, nicely done and funny too

It instantly reminded me of episode 00 of "you know what"

Anyway, it's still original and amusing too. *Presses Y*
Old 2007-06-07, 20:28   Link #1258
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Otherwise, it fits just well. Say if I do a StrikerS for Kha, mind if I add Keroko as well some times? Also, I might not drag Hikki in just yet, cos from his background I think Shin, Alex, Anna and him join somewhere mid serious? But I will add him for Nanoha O'sii Soundstage to be released in Kagami magazine this time.
Whoa? What happened here? You mentioned Hikki's name. Did something happen?

Quote:
I thought Space magazine was a serious periodical. Hikki reactions noted. Nice!
You don't want to see Hikki getting angry, do you?

====================

Quote:

LOL! Reiz's action is GOLDEN TREASURE! *quickly turns on Koi no M***** Densetsu* I DEMAND MORE OF THE BRIGADE ACTION!

*sorry for the caps ;P *

I press "Y" as well.

============================

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So who else is Space Magazine going to cover without getting their asses handed to them? Shin REALLY is quite the ladies man (I never knew it was to THAT extent), and Hayate and Fate deliver massive owning as always! Moar please
1: I think they're going to cover Anna, Leonidas, Joshua and the Wind Talkers. Oh, did I forget to mention that they're going to hunt the Silent Bullets for their exclusive Belkan Gunslingers edition?

2: Shin is, after all, the Great Teacher of TSAB.

3: moar indeed to come

=====

what's up with Ginga-nee?

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-07 at 20:55.
Old 2007-06-07, 21:11   Link #1259
KBTKaiser

Well, someone had to go into the forbidden territory of the upper limits. It just happened to be me.

*hears a silent beep as something blows up in the courtyard*

WHO'S MESSING THE THE HUNTER SEEKERS?

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4a:

Okay, looks like I'm gonna need to split this next part into two posts...my imagination got the better of me. So...I wonder what happens when there's a Zondar Evoludar running around, if it's even possible.

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2007-06-07 at 22:13.
Old 2007-06-07, 21:15   Link #1260
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

LION KING GUY!!!! And you pulled in FINAL!? Class.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread