AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 8 17.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 26.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 34.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.87%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.52%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.17%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-26, 09:03   Link #161
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
>Winged Memories

Be careful, we just had people raging/arguing about just that in this very thread. ^^;; (It's really making things not fun... :/ )

I'm not a fan of raging nor do I intend to make comments/speculation/ obscure notions etc to entice raging...it's just when I feel certain individuals having a rather 'negative go' as you would say at a character or a couple without fully understanding in detail or even considering giving the thought that maybe there is a deeper meaning to a character's/couple's personality/behavior (particularly Amata x Mikono) then obviously I can not sit back and read all the negative crap that has been typed. And honestly I always go into these things with a certain amount of knowledge and positive attitude...but MEH if they want to rage it's fine, I rather be in a forum and read negative opinions from individuals with a more open mind (hence why I like animesuki so much XD hehe
Old 2012-04-26, 10:05   Link #162
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
I meant the two hearts, one was shown with color and the other was empty.
Ahh but nothing is crossed out. It's just showing the single-sidedness of the love. The elemental screens also say:

Mikono: Distortion -> Jealousy
Amata: Distortion
Zessica: Fall in Love
Old 2012-04-26, 23:27   Link #163
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

@winged memories

If anyone in the show has come close to both falling in love it would be AmataxMikono back in episode 5-6. There flirting with the border of being in love and they pushed it overboard but then kagura interupted and blah blah blah and nothing since then basically. I wouldn't worry too much im sure they will end up together somehow in the end...unless they decide to sacrifice young love (the guys) again to save the world!!! (cough cough)
Old 2012-04-26, 23:32   Link #164
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
can somebody translate what the text says when fujoshi Ranka does the *~kira~* pose?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2012-05-07, 21:01   Link #165
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rise Up, Life

What I could understand from this episode was that although Kagura gets to find a fragment of the Solar Wings, Fudo's hindering him so as to say Kagura is not going to have things his way or won't find the Solar Wings easily as he expects because Fudo himself won't allow it.

Lots of symbolism regarding the Garden of Eden and use of bananas to tell their characters to shed their old selves and ripe anew into their new selves.

And, Andy!
Women and girls literally take anything out of context, and your obsession with holes coupled with your extreme anxiety toward confessing to Mix caused you to mess up your speech, saying certain word that when literally taken out of context to its utmost degree will sound something straight from triple "HHH" territory. Hence, Mix interpreted it that way, and before her you made yourself seemed like a deviant.
Old 2012-05-07, 21:53   Link #166
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Hence, Mix interpreted it that way, and before her you made yourself seemed like a deviant.
Mix-su,...Tsundere...
Closed Thread