AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-20, 15:21   Link #681
zamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
Sure it is. Eva smiled, laughed, and was nice to folks in Negima! She mellowed out quite a lot by the end of the series.
Yeah you're right she was a lot nicer at the end. And she never was a real monster to begin with that I know.
But was she that much mature ? And dere ? I remember her still being quite tsun even at the end of Negima. But well maybe I forgot those moment.
I know it was probably a century before "UQ Holder" and we don't know what happened during that time but still it's surprising seeing her like that. It's not what I remenbered from her. But again it may be me who h some memory issue. But i don't really feel like re-reading Negima.

And it's not like it's that much disturbing. I have nothing against character evolution. And it's not like it matter that much to me. I just found that a little funny how she act now. And cute too.
zamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 16:19   Link #682
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

could it be because of scroll-eva that you're confused?
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 19:00   Link #683
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
You mean something like this?
Spoiler for Is this a boy? Or a girl?:
Girl as that is clearly Yuuko posing as her Hideyoshi sibling Hideyoshi
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 01:20   Link #684
silvercover
Romance Expert

I predict that this will happen next chapter:

Touta: "All right, now we get to see Yukihime's magnificent body!"

*Turns around and sees a little girl*

EvangelineYukihime: "Well boy, you like what you see?"
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 01:56   Link #685
zamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
could it be because of scroll-eva that you're confused?
Probably but I don't see what you're talking about. But whatever. I can do with a nice Eva. In the first chapter we can see that a lot happened with her friend so that make it plausible for her to have changed "that much". And the "mother and son" relationship with the MC could be fun.
Old 2013-09-21, 02:15   Link #686
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamas View Post
Probably but I don't see what you're talking about. But whatever. I can do with a nice Eva. In the first chapter we can see that a lot happened with her friend so that make it plausible for her to have changed "that much". And the "mother and son" relationship with the MC could be fun.
My point is that Mahorafest was a major changer in the preseption of her, since she recognized her classmates as friends that she wanted to stay around, and then rolling back to Scroll-Eva which haven't made that choice.
Old 2013-09-21, 03:53   Link #687
zamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
My point is that Mahorafest was a major changer in the preseption of her, since she recognized her classmates as friends that she wanted to stay around, and then rolling back to Scroll-Eva which haven't made that choice.
My bad imy question was unclear. I was asking about the "scroll-Eva" thing. I don't understand the meaning of that name.
Old 2013-09-21, 05:33   Link #688
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

The Eva in Magic World arc was a old 'copy'/clone from the scroll that Rakan gave Negi when he was learning Magia Erebea
Old 2013-09-21, 05:45   Link #689
zamas

Right! I had completly forgotten that fact. Thanks for reminding me about it. I think I should re-read Negima then. For that and also for future references in UQ holder.

But lets go back on topic. That is Kuromaru being a boy appearing as a-girl-disguising-herself-as-a-boy.
Damn! I can't decide on what i want. That or him being a girl.
Old 2013-09-21, 07:49   Link #690
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

I'm of the option that Kurou is most likely a girl, but having been drilled quite harshing that she should have been a boy ... that or Futa
Old 2013-09-21, 14:39   Link #691
kagato3

Yeah towards the end Eva was doing things like random acts of cosplay to classmembers out of boredom. A big part of Eva's problem was that she never let herself get atached to people as she couldn't stay with them with out her secret being exposed which would endanger anyone she would care about. She was
pretty much a lonly child who pushed everyone away because she didn't want others to be hurt because of her and afraid of being betrayed. Most of the Dark Evangelian is her act to drive away people, notice how she would fall into it when ever someone tried to get close to her. In the end she just kinda gave up on it as she realized she just couldn't get rid of her classmates. And let her have the one thing she wanted a semi normal life.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 08:14   Link #692
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It feels like Ken is going out of way to make it so obvious that Kiromaru is a girl that it must be a double-reverse and he's actually a boy.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 08:36   Link #693
kazzuya13

It feels like this series has a less attraction to me than the authors other series like Negima and Love Hina.
Old 2013-09-22, 11:07   Link #694
Tenzen12

What a coincidence!! I have completely opposite sentiments!
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 11:12   Link #695
Diamond English

Is it o.k to take this manga as a separate part of the negima universe al a type moon rather than a sequel with crossover parts?
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 11:21   Link #696
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond english View Post
is it o.k to take this manga as a separate part of the negima universe al a type moon rather than a sequel with crossover parts?
no
Old 2013-09-22, 11:34   Link #697
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Don't listen to him, see it however you want. It's your head-canon.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 11:40   Link #698
Tenzen12

You don't have to know thing about Negima, you don't have to even care and still be able enjoy this manga.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-09-22 at 11:50.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 11:44   Link #699
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Don't listen to him, see it however you want. It's your head-canon.
I think Shiruto might be kidding. Maybe.
Old 2013-09-22, 12:28   Link #700
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I think Shiruto might be kidding. Maybe.
No, I'm not kidding, you don't have the right to take UQ Holder as anything except as a direct continuation of Negima... OF COURSE I'M KIDDING, like I care however someone wants to view this series as...
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love