Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-02, 18:03   Link #9841
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Ep.15 made it pretty clear that he'd lose everything he gained through his lies, which, if you look at it, fits because all he'll have left is CChi, Kallen, and Jeremiah. He loses Rolo, to whom he lied and used as a tool, the Order, the UN will likely be distant at best, and Nunally is gone for XYZ time since he could never tell her the truth. Seems about right.
At the very least, I expect China to still stay on Zero's side. Otherwise I would be very disappointed in Li and his Empress.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:09   Link #9842
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I think it has more to do with the TIMING than what is going to happen actually.
They might delay it to run on a non remembrance day but thats then thats the most they will do, good taste may only delay the inevitable.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:11   Link #9843
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
At the very least, I expect China to still stay on Zero's side. Otherwise I would be very disappointed in Li and his Empress.
The topic returns! Though I would expect that of them, too, they might ditch him to keep the army intact.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:20   Link #9844
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The topic returns! Though I would expect that of them, too, they might ditch him to keep the army intact.
If you are talking about grunts, China must have supplied most of the fighting men. The Chinese soldiers will fight with Zero if Li and the Empress said so, and if China stays most other countries will stay too.

The army will remain viable as long as Zero is there. Ditching Zero will split the UN army, not unite them, as it is Zero who helped form it. In comparison, Keeping Zero might cause the Japanese faction to leave, but it's not like they actually matter in the scheme of things.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:36   Link #9845
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
For episode 16 does anyone else think next to die is Chiba Nagisa for saying shes gonna tell Tougou she loves him.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Old 2008-08-02, 18:41   Link #9846
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
For episode 16 does anyone else think next to die is Chiba Nagisa for saying shes gonna tell Tougou she loves him.
Talk about cliche but sad nonetheless don't be surprise if by the end no one ends up with anybody
Old 2008-08-02, 18:47   Link #9847
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Talk about cliche but sad nonetheless don't be surprise if by the end no one ends up with anybody
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone ended up dead at the end...<.<
Old 2008-08-02, 18:49   Link #9848
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone ended up dead at the end...<.<
Don't be so hasty our boy Lulu is supposed to get a "satisfactory" end remember?
Old 2008-08-02, 18:55   Link #9849
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
If you are talking about grunts, China must have supplied most of the fighting men. The Chinese soldiers will fight with Zero if Li and the Empress said so, and if China stays most other countries will stay too.

The army will remain viable as long as Zero is there. Ditching Zero will split the UN army, not unite them, as it is Zero who helped form it. In comparison, Keeping Zero might cause the Japanese faction to leave, but it's not like they actually matter in the scheme of things.
The Japanese do provide a sizable portion of the UFN's military might. The Holy Swords, the Ikaruga, the Akatsuki: Losing these would put the remaining forces at a fairly big disadvantage.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:58   Link #9850
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Don't be so hasty our boy Lulu is supposed to get a "satisfactory" end remember?
Well, thye did say that they could give him a satisfactory ending and still have him killed, so.. <_<.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:58   Link #9851
Orga777

Quote:
"Satisfactory" doesn't mean "alive." "Satisfactory" can just mean he kills off Charles and Britannia along with himself while everyone else dies...<.<
Old 2008-08-02, 19:00   Link #9852
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
"Satisfactory" doesn't mean "alive." "Satisfactory" can just mean he kills off Charles and Britannia along with himself while everyone else dies...<.<
Rivalz: Dang, that's dark buddy!
Old 2008-08-02, 19:07   Link #9853
AUGLab

Quote:
The Japanese do provide a sizable portion of the UFN's military might. The Holy Swords, the Ikaruga, the Akatsuki: Losing these would put the remaining forces at a fairly big disadvantage.
Hmm?

I thought the Ikaruga and Akatsuki was the given to the OotBK from India?
Old 2008-08-02, 19:09   Link #9854
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
Well that does seem to be the best way to get killed off in this show

And yeah, satisfactory is about as vague and compromising a term as you can get. I'm sure Lelouch will topple the empire and create a peaceful world for his sister, but beyond that who knows.
Old 2008-08-02, 19:13   Link #9855
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well that does seem to be the best way to get killed off in this show

And yeah, satisfactory is about as vague and compromising a term as you can get. I'm sure Lelouch will topple the empire and create a peaceful world for his sister, but beyond that who knows.
Unless Nunnally is either secretly evil or dies that is. >.>
Old 2008-08-02, 19:14   Link #9856
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUGLab View Post
Hmm?

I thought the Ikaruga and Akatsuki was the given to the OotBK from India?
It's not like they can just repossess them, especially if the Black Knights decide they want nothing to do with Zero.
Old 2008-08-02, 19:23   Link #9857
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
It's not like they can just repossess them, especially if the Black Knights decide they want nothing to do with Zero.
Without Zero, there is nothing to stop India from repossessing them. Don't forget, at best BK is just 1 million people, most of them not soldiers. They live on an island on loan from the Chinese government.

If they kick out Zero, then China and India can repossess everything they gave to Zero. And there is nothing the BK can say or do about it.
Old 2008-08-02, 19:25   Link #9858
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Without Zero, there is nothing to stop India from repossessing them. Don't forget, at best BK is just 1 million people, most of them not soldiers. They live on an island on loan from the Chinese government.

If they kick out Zero, then China and India can repossess everything they gave to Zero. And there is nothing the BK can say or do about it.
Unless India built in kill switches, they'd have a fight on their hands taking those machines back, and they're not exactly in the position to drop what they're doing to get the Black Knights to give up their toys. Maybe later, after the battle's over, but not now.
Old 2008-08-02, 19:26   Link #9859
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Unless India built in kill switches, they'd have a fight on their hands taking those machines back, and they're not exactly in the position to drop what they're doing to get the Black Knights to give up their toys. Maybe later, after the battle's over, but not now.
Fight who?

The BK? When the Chinese and the Indians withdraw their fighting men?

You are mistaken. Without Zero, BK has no bargaining chips in their hands. China can evict them from their island, and India can withdraw their mecha. The BK have nothing BUT Zero. And without Zero, they have nothing.
Old 2008-08-02, 19:28   Link #9860
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Assuming the Chinese and Indians withdraw their forces, that's still however many enlisted Japanese to deal with. It's still a sizable force.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories