AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-20, 19:51   Link #1
Pitar
Anime is a way of life?

Send a message via AIM to Pitar
12 Episodes?

Hey, Where does everyone concieve the idea that the series is 12 episodes long?
Official website doesn't seem to state it? Animesuki has a blank on the # too.
Or is this just a prediction?
Old 2004-05-20, 21:37   Link #2
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

I think there was a blurb somewhere that there would be a final release of 4 DVDs at 3 episodes per disc.
Old 2004-05-20, 21:42   Link #3
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

someone also mentioned that the channel it airs on tends to only run 12-13 ep. series
Old 2004-05-20, 22:15   Link #4
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Off-topic, but I now count THREE of you people wearing almost the same Akari avatar!!! LOL!!

On-topic: The possibility of a second season always exists, but we'll have to see.
Old 2004-05-21, 00:53   Link #5
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Off-topic: LOL ya everyone's attracted by akari's cuteness

I'm pretty convinced from people's talks abt the show having just 12 episodes, but i hope i'll be proven wrong so that we'll have more episodes of hikari and akari and gaze upon
Old 2004-05-21, 00:59   Link #6
Kyuven

it's made by the same wackos who made Mahoromatic, so a second season isn't out of the question
Old 2004-05-21, 01:58   Link #7
DarcLion XVI
Shadow Stream

Send a message via ICQ to DarcLion XVI Send a message via AIM to DarcLion XVI Send a message via MSN to DarcLion XVI Send a message via Yahoo to DarcLion XVI
Aaaand not to mention the same seiyuu cast as Mahoromatic as well.
Old 2004-05-21, 10:34   Link #8
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
It cant be more than 14 episodes, and surely there will be another season next year for sure
Old 2004-05-21, 13:08   Link #9
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinJ0
I think there was a blurb somewhere that there would be a final release of 4 DVDs at 3 episodes per disc.
That's wrong. It's actually 2 episodes per disc with a total of 6 according to this: http://www.konomini.com/item.html (actually it doesn't say 2 per disc but there are 2 eps in the first DVD)

So 2 X 6 = 12
Old 2004-05-21, 14:53   Link #10
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
That's wrong. It's actually 2 episodes per disc with a total of 6 according to this: http://www.konomini.com/item.html (actually it doesn't say 2 per disc but there are 2 eps in the first DVD)

So 2 X 6 = 12
Yea, either way, it looks like 12 is slated. Hopefully they'd do a second season though!

And yea, it might be time for me to change my Akari avatar, although its the best avatar EVER :P

'Might have to go back to evil Hikari!
Old 2004-05-21, 20:48   Link #11
wireless
Regular Lurker

Everywhere that i have read that previously said 12 episodes has removed that statement. AnimeNFO was saying 12 then took it off. Doing the math on no. of dvds has not always been accurate, plus IMO its unlikely they can carry out the story with 4 episodes left (although episode 8 seemed to be the beginning of the actual story).
Old 2004-06-03, 21:58   Link #12
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
in the promo is says
First part
and give the fact that it is very much like mahoro odds are there will be a 2nd season.
Old 2004-06-03, 22:21   Link #13
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
Things will be rushed tho, which is pretty sad.

And if this ends all "Happy Happy" I'm gonna be pissed! This show has potential from some REAL dramatic-ness. Sakuranbo must DIE!

or Mari. Whoever comes first.
Old 2004-06-04, 00:35   Link #14
Kyuven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihaTohno
Things will be rushed tho, which is pretty sad.

And if this ends all "Happy Happy" I'm gonna be pissed! This show has potential from some REAL dramatic-ness. Sakuranbo must DIE!

or Mari. Whoever comes first.
everyone except Akari, Takeru, Hikari-Hikari (light hikari...it's a pun), and Ryou must die
but the peanut gallery won't die, they didn't in Mahoromatic...
Old 2004-06-04, 01:25   Link #15
nephilim
Loves Kaori

or maybe the world dies and everything revert back to nothingness. hikari laughing in space at the sight of the destroyed planet
Old 2004-06-04, 02:01   Link #16
kirika

when i saw the ep 8 and a summary of the ep 9 ,
i have think that kono minikuku mo utsukushii sekai was a short anime ( 13 ep max) because all was said in the 8th ep (dark hikari want to begin destruction ) moreover ,the ritusko like ,explain all with the handicaped man .

it's look like as yumeria or gunslinger girl ,where the the first 8 ep were presentation of the charactere (gunslinger girl) or a lot of kawai story useless for the story ( ep 3, 5 in kono for example) (the same as yumeria where the real action begin with the explanation in the ep 10 only (total : 12 ep).

moreover i don't think 26 ep were very good for kono ,because all is said in the 8th ep ,consequently it can be too long and similar making 18 ep where hikari cry because her darkside try to destroy the world,altough the end is easily know i think ( nice hikari win against dark hikari in the last ep ;same as lodoss tv ( the anime in 27 ep ) or yumeria where mone chan help tomokaze kun without trying to kill herself because of "love" .

kirika
Old 2004-06-04, 02:05   Link #17
kirika

Quote:
If you decide to flame the Nephilim, note that:

- The Nephilim knows only a few Japanese.
- The Nephilim only knows ONE kanji character ("no").
- The Nephilim is proficient in English.
- The Nephilim loves bishoujo.
- The Nephilim thinks before he talks.
- The Nephilim rules.

funny

kirika

Last edited by kirika; 2004-06-04 at 04:21.
Old 2004-06-04, 08:12   Link #18
Late
Peelo

Damn. I thought this would be at least 24 episodes long.
Old 2004-06-06, 10:49   Link #19
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
If it goes with 12 ep then continues in 2nd season...it would be much Hikari and Akari to watch...and that's good but if it goes with 26 or 24 episode long then this anime will be totally a junk.

As u all hav say that ep8 hav briefly tell everything about this anime thus, not much to mention anymore in the rest of the ep till ep 24 or 26. Unless they put craps in it...

But seriously...if they were to last till 2nd season...we might b able to see Takeru Married?? Or Ryou Married? like the ones from Mahoromatic, btw...

I'm not really sure about Mahoromatic Ending...is Suguru seeing things becoz he's about to died? Or is it really true that Mahoro came back to live? On the same time who is Mahoro Exactly?? is she Matthew from Saints or wat relations she have with The saints??

I love Mahoromatic but the problem is with the unclear ending where it took places afew years later...The damned sensei doesn't seems to b aging while suguru become halve human...and...and...oww~

Could any1 just patch things clear for me regarding the ending??
Old 2004-06-06, 18:11   Link #20
DarcLion XVI
Shadow Stream

Send a message via ICQ to DarcLion XVI Send a message via AIM to DarcLion XVI Send a message via MSN to DarcLion XVI Send a message via Yahoo to DarcLion XVI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun

I'm not really sure about Mahoromatic Ending...is Suguru seeing things becoz he's about to died? Or is it really true that Mahoro came back to live? On the same time who is Mahoro Exactly?? is she Matthew from Saints or wat relations she have with The saints??

I love Mahoromatic but the problem is with the unclear ending where it took places afew years later...The damned sensei doesn't seems to b aging while suguru become halve human...and...and...oww~

Could any1 just patch things clear for me regarding the ending??
About Mahoromatic's ending:

Spoiler:
Closed Thread