AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-13, 18:11   Link #21
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
To be fair, we have had a precedent like this seven years ago, Kanon, the 2006 version, that still went with same girl in the end. So, a remake of Fate route would not be that unlikely.
This isn't as simple as the girl, though, HF is basically an entire different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
One thing is for sure, if it’s HF adaptation, I’m gonna have to wait for the BD episodes hoping to see those “Sakura scenes (and also some with Rider)” in their full glory, if you catch my drift . Please do it, Ufotable!
I would imagine they'll do what they did with Fate and UBW and remove all the sex scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
I think if they do it correctly, they can make this series cover all three routes and finish it all off with the bit in Avalon. But in doing that would probably require more then 24 episodes. How they pulled off Fate/zero was amazing and I have faith in their ability to deliver.
Fate/Zero is just one story, though. FSN is basically three different stories. There's no way you can make one anime cover all three, although you could do three different series each covering one.

Quote:
Though asking them to cover all three routes to please the fans is a big order. If they remake the first route I'll be happy, if they make Heaven Feel I also be happy. So its a win, win in any situation.
Well, personally I will not be at all happy if they do Fate again and don't do HF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
According to latest tweets and reports from 2ch, announcement teaser was a composition of scenes from all three routes with Emiya as bgm. So probably a complete remake. But still nothing officially confirmed.
Hmm, well, I'm not sure what they intend, then. Like I said, I don't think a combination of the three can work, although it is possible they intend to do all three sequentially.
Old 2013-07-13, 18:13   Link #22
勝利は単純な魂の中に

I'm sorry but ufotable really hates Saber if they animate HF.
Old 2013-07-13, 18:16   Link #23
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar of Dreams View Post
I'm sorry but ufotable really hates Saber if they animate HF.
OR... they want fans to be able to experience all of the story, as HF is the last remaining piece. I mean, it isn't like they haven't already done a prequel that heavily featured Saber, or did an HD version of the Fate route realta nua OP for the TypeMoon Blu-Ray while the others only got Vita quality ones or anything...
Old 2013-07-13, 18:28   Link #24
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
OR... they want fans to be able to experience all of the story, as HF is the last remaining piece. I mean, it isn't like they haven't already done a prequel that heavily featured Saber, or did an HD version of the Fate route realta nua OP for the TypeMoon Blu-Ray while the others only got Vita quality ones or anything...
Haha, I meant it as a joke. I do think HF is the most likely route to be animated. I was just noting the fact that ufotable gets to show Saber in the worst possible light.

You have to admit Zero->HF is not too kind a story for our King of Knights.
Old 2013-07-13, 18:31   Link #25
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I wonder how long would we wait for more official info
Old 2013-07-13, 18:35   Link #26
Shinhwa
Banned

But Saber Alter is awesome D:
Old 2013-07-13, 18:46   Link #27
GDB

Quote:
True, but they at least got to sell her stuff at the ufoTABLE cafes. That has to count for something, right?
Old 2013-07-13, 21:27   Link #28
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
No, but Zero -> Fate or UBW is hardly a kind story for Sakura, so....
Old 2013-07-13, 22:02   Link #29
Kurohane

^ Because she rarely even appears and isn't really plot relevant, but Saber was plot relevant for all three routes.
Old 2013-07-13, 22:09   Link #30
kakakka

Glad to know if HF is really going to be animated. I just hope the pacing of the story is better than FZ's.
Old 2013-07-13, 22:41   Link #31
John117xCortana

There is a scene in the Fate route OP of the PS Vita of Realta Nua. In it we see Saber inside that garage looking around as if she was feeling nostalgic. Perhaps it's an original scene where it serves as a continuity nod? She'd be remembering about Irisviel and how that magic circle she drew later allowed her to be summoned and save Shirou who should have been Irisviel's adopted son?
Old 2013-07-14, 02:13   Link #32
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
There is a scene in the Fate route OP of the PS Vita of Realta Nua. In it we see Saber inside that garage looking around as if she was feeling nostalgic. Perhaps it's an original scene where it serves as a continuity nod? She'd be remembering about Irisviel and how that magic circle she drew later allowed her to be summoned and save Shirou who should have been Irisviel's adopted son?
Honestly I would love for the F/SN remake to be a continuation of Fate/Zero, like a direct continuation. I know F/SN does get to some content from F/Z but if they were more direct about it, that'd be great. Irisviel was never mentioned in F/SN if I recall (might be wrong). It was a nice touch at least for Studio DEEN to mention some bits from Fate/Zero, before the light novels were released too? Praise Kinoko
Old 2013-07-14, 02:35   Link #33
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Heaven's Feel is basically a direct sequel to F/Z.
Old 2013-07-14, 02:45   Link #34
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Heaven's Feel is basically a direct sequel to F/Z.
Yeah, but I was talking about if they decided to go with the Fate route or something. If they just did Heaven's Feel, all is right with the world as well.
Old 2013-07-14, 07:36   Link #35
John117xCortana

I would like to see a scene where Saber talks to Shirou about Irisviel.
Old 2013-07-14, 09:06   Link #36
chaos_alfa

Quote:
I would like to see a scene where Saber talks to Shirou about Irisviel.
In that case it would be an anime original scene, because she is never mentioned in the visual novel. It would be good at least if Ufotable added some anime original scenes to increase the connection with Fate/Zero somewhat.
Old 2013-07-14, 09:26   Link #37
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
In that case it would be an anime original scene, because she is never mentioned in the visual novel. It would be good at least if Ufotable added some anime original scenes to increase the connection with Fate/Zero somewhat.
I actually agree with this there some scenes that they could add that could tie it to zero ilya revealing she is kiritsugu's daughter or rin finding out kirei killing her father( which i don't believe happened in any of the routes that i remember) or waver showing up in them granted the only routes that should add scenes to connect to zero more are fate and UBW, hf doesn't really need it

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-07-14 at 12:13. Reason: typo
Old 2013-07-14, 10:35   Link #38
John117xCortana

Is Saber the type to mention to Shiro that it was Irisviel that drew the magic circle that was responsible for enabling her to be summoned and indirectly saved his life?
Old 2013-07-14, 10:57   Link #39
Aesthetic Shampoo

It's only understandable that the dialogue we want is not in HF because it was made before F/Z
Old 2013-07-14, 11:40   Link #40
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Is Saber the type to mention to Shiro that it was Irisviel that drew the magic circle that was responsible for enabling her to be summoned and indirectly saved his life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
It's only understandable that the dialogue we want is not in HF because it was made before F/Z
Like EssTEss said. Fate/Zero was written after Fate/Stay Night, this gave Urobuchi the opportunity to be able connect the two stories in unexpected ways.

Because of this many of the events that happend in Fate/Zero aren't mentioned in Fate/Stay Night.
Closed Thread