AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-10-24, 13:03   Link #101
herculan

like mentioned before, tobi has 3 dots on his mask, 1 has the sharingan, 1 has the rinnegan and the third (eventhough its not a hole ) is 1 byakugan. Since its a byakugan he doesn't need to make a hole... DUH....
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 00:31   Link #102
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

I read the chapter and theres a part i dont understand.Did Kabuto transform into a snake like oro and his entire body just fly out?? And what about his spectacles later lol.
Old 2010-10-25, 00:38   Link #103
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
like mentioned before, tobi has 3 dots on his mask, 1 has the sharingan, 1 has the rinnegan and the third (eventhough its not a hole ) is 1 byakugan. Since its a byakugan he doesn't need to make a hole... DUH....
well...each eye does corresponds to each tomoe so I can see where your going with the theory. I even like the idea of him have the three eyes like Tien, but didn't we see his forehead when his mask broke?

lol never mind it has a bandage or a headband on his forehead...I guess your theory is possible...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 02:49   Link #104
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
I read the chapter and theres a part i dont understand.Did Kabuto transform into a snake like oro and his entire body just fly out?? And what about his spectacles later lol.
It already has a wig on. Now you want it to wear glasses? Lol.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 07:55   Link #105
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
I think he made a hole on his mask (where his forehead is) just because he wanted to have a sharingan design on his mask, so people will see he is an Uchiha.
Old 2010-10-25, 09:40   Link #106
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I think he made a hole on his mask (where his forehead is) just because he wanted to have a sharingan design on his mask, so people will see he is an Uchiha.
I don't think it's a hole though I think it's painted on there, but I could be wrong. Anyways everyone knows he's a Uchiha now, but it probably represents his strength maybe...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 10:32   Link #107
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It already has a wig on. Now you want it to wear glasses? Lol.
what i meant was on page 14 kabuto swallowed yamato,then the panel on its left shows kabuto is headless or something.What i was asking is that what does that panel is trying to tell us??
Old 2010-10-25, 12:18   Link #108
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
what i meant was on page 14 kabuto swallowed yamato,then the panel on its left shows kabuto is headless or something.What i was asking is that what does that panel is trying to tell us??
That "face" was just a mask, he really transformed into a snake. Just look back in earlier chapters when he first approaches Madara, his movement is strange, it's like he has problems walking properly, and now we know why. He shed his human mask and clothes to show his real body. He made of himself a monster that's even more disgusting than Orochimaru was.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 19:10   Link #109
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

even though hes a snake he can still to his handseals. If he can grow arms onto manda v2.0 then im sure he could manipulate his own body alittle bit. Maybe even upgrade his little armidillo of his to something more on gin-proportions
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 01:34   Link #110
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I don't think it's a hole though I think it's painted on there, but I could be wrong. Anyways everyone knows he's a Uchiha now, but it probably represents his strength maybe...
Maybe, but I think a reason for him wearing such mask now is because he finally admits being an Uchiha, while in the past he tried to hide this fact.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:25   Link #111
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I'm pretty sure the mask is just to imitate the real thing. The third hole doesn't have anything in it.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 01:44   Link #112
james0246

As a brief reminder, there are no Naruto spoilers this week...but we'll get some Bleach spoilers and that's...well it's something if nothing else...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 03:18   Link #113
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I really hope Kishimto expands this war next chapter. I would hate if it is reduced to everyone sitting around while 4 people go rescue Yamato. Attack something!

We are ready to see many forgotten characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
As a brief reminder, there are no Naruto spoilers this week...but we'll get some Bleach spoilers and that's...well it's something if nothing else...
Spoiler for Bleach Spoiler:
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 16:57   Link #114
iBeast

God the manga is so slow
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 18:00   Link #115
Alchemist007
*Author

It has a pretty decent pace. I know the Narutardation scenarios make it feel slow though.
Old 2010-10-27, 18:29   Link #116
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It has a pretty decent pace. I know the Narutardation scenarios make it feel slow though.
You’re correct. Without the scenes with Naruto, the chapters flows much better, and the pace seems relatively okay...Damn you Naruto for ruining Naruto!
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 22:51   Link #117
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
You’re correct. Without the scenes with Naruto, the chapters flows much better, and the pace seems relatively okay...Damn you Naruto for ruining Naruto!
It could be that they call Naruto only to fight...

"yo Naruto, your turn to fighhhttt~~"
Old 2010-10-27, 23:16   Link #118
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Anyway... am I a fool expecting that Yamato could do something about his capture?
No if he was fast enough and didnt give up so easily he could have done something. i dont know exactly what happened when he was in Kabutos mouth but i reckon he could have pulled a naruto.
Remember back to the chuunin exams, when orochi attacked and naruto got swallowed up by that giant snake. Naruto used his kage bushin to make the snake explode so he could escape.
Yamato could have done something similar, he didnt have to use clones but he could have used his wood rampart thing, or even make enormous trees inside kabuto. Killing him.
Old 2010-10-27, 23:20   Link #119
Fran~
floating away...

Well, Kishi can take a lot of paths, i will post 2:
1. Yamato is a fool and he tells everything about Naruto and all plans of the alliance.
2. Yamato is playing fool seeking a chance to gather info about Akatsuki.

Yamato is a top ANBU member, please Kishi don't ruin another reputation, ok?
Old 2010-10-28, 00:29   Link #120
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Well, Kishi can take a lot of paths, i will post 2:
1. Yamato is a fool and he tells everything about Naruto and all plans of the alliance.
2. Yamato is playing fool seeking a chance to gather info about Akatsuki.

Yamato is a top ANBU member, please Kishi don't ruin another reputation, ok?
Or Yamato says nothing and Madara uses his eye hax to get whatever info he needs.

If Ino's dad has the ability to read the mind of a person, then imagine what Kishi will have Madara do.

Quote:
It would have been so much better if Kishi just had Naruto pass out after the Kyuubi/Kushina stuff. He is really adding nothing to the manga at this point and not needed. If anything it would have protected the character from the recent chapters where Kishi has made you question his basic intelligence.

Sasuke might have hogged the manga for nearly two years, but he knows when to go away and make you anticipate his return.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion