AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-31, 12:09   Link #22021
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Okay, pingva, since you're an idiot, I'll spell it out for you.

Schnei-zel is not a tar-get of re-venge.

There.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:10   Link #22022
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

There.
lol, you guys are pissed today.

Maybe the extended preview can salvage some moods?
Old 2008-08-31, 12:11   Link #22023
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

I wonder why...
Old 2008-08-31, 12:11   Link #22024
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Stop bringing up a scenario which I never said would certainly occur as if it invalidates my word. Seriously? Reply to my actual points don't bring up nonsense that is utterly irrelevant.

Read very carefully:
The fake spoiler talks about seeking revenge, Schneizel has done nothing to earn revenge from Lelouch. That was all focused on Charles and Marianne, as the actual point of most of the fucking story we've seen. Further, he is no longer on a path of anger.

I am seriously getting annoyed.
Oh you are getting annoyed? During a whole week I was annoyed by you and your arrogant statements.

True, I said that just to annoy you, because I'm a bit pissed off by the words you use often to talk to people:

"nonsense" and such.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:11   Link #22025
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

There.
He might need glasses to see your post. Fix'd
Old 2008-08-31, 12:11   Link #22026
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

Agreed, everyone seems really pissed off today for some reason. Or maybe its just the kalulu fans who knows.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:13   Link #22027
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Oh you are getting annoyed? During a whole week I was annoyed by you and your arrogant statements.

True, I said that just to annoy you, because I'm a bit pissed off by the words you use often to talk to people:

"nonsense" and such.
not a good argument Narona and very below you.
What ever happen to taking the high road.
NONSENSE!
Old 2008-08-31, 12:13   Link #22028
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
yet
but since he is the end boss he might earn that target
but for now i'm looking forword to see lulu act for the sole purpose of making the world a better place
Old 2008-08-31, 12:13   Link #22029
bran
h e a d s h o t

TheDisruptiveOne i feel pity for those who still haven't trown you in the ignore list
the reason everyone is pissed is MOSTLY because of your sick twisting of characters

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:14   Link #22030
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

I just Lol'd.

Schneizel was never a target of revenge. WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET THAT IDEA?! /Facepalm.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:14   Link #22031
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
Agreed, everyone seems really pissed off today for some reason. Or maybe its just the kalulu fans who knows.
I think it's because the episode was a letdown.

I can't speak for other people, but I am really disappointed that Lelouch has and is still using geass. I would have liked to see him change things without relying on that cursed power.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:15   Link #22032
Deathscyther

They are pissed, because some people obviously can't think.

Please stop the useless argument and move on.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:15   Link #22033
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

"nonsense" and such.
Let's see:
I said Marianne was a bitch, you opposed. I was right.
I said C.C. was a bitch, you opposed. I was mostly right, she admitted it.
I said C.C. was likely to die, you opposed. She did not die. Congratulations, she simply got another death flag.
I said Geass ending would make sense for the show. It did not follow that path. The opinions on the show have heavily split now in the Episode thread.

Happy? Sure, I'm arrogant.

Nonsense is nonsense. Did you read the things I quoted? They are sheer jargon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
yet
but since he is the end boss he might earn that target
but for now i'm looking forword to see lulu act for the sole purpose of making the world a better place
That's not revenge, revenge requires Schneizel having done something personally against Lelouch such as, say, killing Nunally. He has done no such thing. He has, simply, waged a war against Lelouch.

There is no revenge there. Further this that Lelouch is no longer driven by rage, but by purpose for Nunally and Euphemia's wish, and Disruptive's jargon goes the way of the dinosaur.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:15   Link #22034
gabbytay
Banned

Guess kallen sticked with the BK.....

Schniezel and Lelouch has switched side, he now has the BK under his influence. Lelouch on the other hand has the entire Britannian army under his command. I wonder how Xing-ke and Kaguya took the message from ougi.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:15   Link #22035
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Because he's really going to convince the whole of the royal court, who would have killed him, without Geass, that he's the new Emperor.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:16   Link #22036
Darkcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
They know plenty of competent leaders, and thats not really the issue. The entire point of Code Geass so far is to return the world to the days where the Geass wasn't intricately dictating policy for peoples lives. Its OK for a bad emperor to come to the throne, because thats not Lelouch's and Suzaku's goal, their job is to end Geass and give back free will and strip people of uber-hax.
didn't saw a competent leader in this show knowing xingxe is near his death
Nunnaly and Euphemia share the same wish as lelouch and suzaku
don't see why suzaku will seek revenge for euphie and not lelouch for nunnaly.
Letting the world in the hands of fate is like nothing have happen when you see what happened this last years
Geass is just a symbol, humans are in center of all. Its like saying i ll end weapons like fleia or Knightmare or i ll kill the gods when you have to find a way to live you and human race with all this.
free will is different from liberty to act and be. your liberty stop where the liberty of your neighbor begin.
If lelouch and suzaku don't look in the future, it ll mean they didn't evolve at all since they were 11 years and they r still kids. I don't think they r just asshole with narrow mind. A man is someone that can erase past to go forward and can live with despair if it can help his environment
Old 2008-08-31, 12:16   Link #22037
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Lelouch doesn't love himself, as he said in the preview, he is aware of what he is doing, and he isn't doing this to himself.
His speech inside the SoA wasn't just to use pretty words, I think it's clear he really meant what he said.

About CC we don't know. Her face at the end reminds me the face she had at the end of Turn 9 of S1, when she was lookink Kallen running toward her mother. She seems upset...but about what ? Maybe she doesn't know what she is going to do (and honestly, I wonder too...) maybe she is worry about Lelouch's geass, ...I don't know. But I don't think it's cause Lelouch became like his parenbts, he is clearly different.

And yes, Schneizel is certainly an enemy of Lelouch but nothing about some revenge, that's all.

Things are really becoming weird here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki
And you think as yourself as funny when you are saying things like this ?
Insulting Kallen fans will not help your pairing to win,so, learn to move on and to give some arguments, to change.

You aren't helping CC fans to win credibility with this sort of posts,just like Baba-I-Don't-Remember-The-Rest.

Old 2008-08-31, 12:17   Link #22038
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
not a good argument Narona and very below you.
What ever happen to taking the high road.
NONSENSE!
Even me have a limit. He seems to get angry at many people today (I can understand, me too), but saying he's getting annoyed while he didn't care about what he was doing the last week is not funny. Many people were annoyed by his statements, yet only a few said that they were annoyed using such an aggressive tone.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:19   Link #22039
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lelouch doesn't love himself, as he said in the preview, he is aware of what he is doing, and he isn't doing this to himself.
His speech inside the SoA wasn't just to use pretty words, I think it's clear he really meant what he said.

About CC we don't know. Her face at the end reminds me the face she had at the end of Turn 9 of S1, when she was lookink Kallen running toward her mother. She seems upset...but about what ? Maybe she doesn't know what she is going to do (and honestly, I wonder too...) maybe she is worry about Lelouch's geass, ...I don't know. But I don't think it's cause Lelouch became like his parenbts, he is clearly different.

And yes, Schneizel is certainly an enemy of Lelouch but nothing about some revenge, that's all.

Things are really becoming weird here...
I basically agree with everything you said. This was a good post.

I've debated with Tokkan on this issue before...I don't know how seriously we are supposed to listen to the comments in the episode previews. Are they legit, canon thoughts from our anti-hero?
Old 2008-08-31, 12:21   Link #22040
rebel one
Do the Monkey

what I want to know is what else happened in that 1 month:

-Lelouch designing his outfit?
-planning out his consorts?
-getting back at Suzaku?
-thinking up another ridiculously flamboyant entrance?
-where's Anya?
-what happened to Schneizel?
-and did C.C. actually left Cheese-kun behind?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories