Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-18, 01:11   Link #261
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
more like 10 minutes.

oh, next week should be fun. Euphie's plan falls apart, hundreds of people die, etc. now we just wait to see how much blame can be pegged on Lelouch for the debacle.
If Lelouch is as smart as he seems to be, he'll find a way to keep such blame off of Zero's image. The blame really would all fall to Euphie though right? It was her idea in the first place...
DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 01:16   Link #262
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_passerby View Post
If Lelouch is as smart as he seems to be, he'll find a way to keep such blame off of Zero's image. The blame really would all fall to Euphie though right? It was her idea in the first place...
that's right. the public will put all the blame on Euphie.

I guess my real concern is if Schniezel had troops standing by or not. then even if Lelouch screwing up somehow causes everything to go haywire, the audience can always attribute some of it to Schniezel, who saw this coming and used it to his benefit. well, we'll see. I kinda want Euphie dead at this point for the sake of Suzaku, but maybe she'll survive past 22-23.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 02:58   Link #263
wuabel

Now Euphie is 100% the pink hair princess from Seed.
Which is awesome, it means we get to see a realistic ending to Gundam Seed.
The failure of the idealistic voice of peace and justice in the real word.....
die Euphie!~~~
wuabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 03:04   Link #264
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuabel View Post
Now Euphie is 100% the pink hair princess from Seed.
Which is awesome, it means we get to see a realistic ending to Gundam Seed.
The failure of the idealistic voice of peace and justice in the real word.....
die Euphie!~~~
Yay! Die Euphie~!...Wait what?
DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 03:21   Link #265
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Another possiblity to her 'bad' ending would be having a truama that cause her to 'revert back to a child's state of mind to forget all the pain'...

2 guesses where that came from
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 04:29   Link #266
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Another possiblity to her 'bad' ending would be having a truama that cause her to 'revert back to a child's state of mind to forget all the pain'...
wait.... isn't her current state of mind a child already ?
i think she's probably gonna
a) die (very unlikely, eventho Clovis got off'd in the 2nd episode, there isnt many side character that got killed so far, except for Mao)
b) get schooled by her siblings on the implications of her shortsighted actions.

maybe the next episode Bloodstained Euphemia wasnt refering to her getting injured/killed but more like her action would cause a lot of death? Kinda open ended, but the preview shows a gun so i m guessing someone is gonna try to assassinate her.

Quote:
Why nobody seems to recognize a person based on their hair color is beyond me
Don't you know? A cap and a sunglass is all you need for a disguise in teh anime world. It's their version of the ACME rocket boots or 10 ton anvils.

On a more serious note, C.C disguise >>>>>> Euphie's. It's like playing where's wally with C.C. You are always looking out for that cosplay/disguise of the week with her
Old 2007-03-18, 05:08   Link #267
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

2 guesses where that came from
if this isnt right im gonna bite my leg ~ utawarerumono!! (ps...may not actually bite leg )

neways the chances of yuffie dying is slim...coma yes but kicking the bucket...not if the lacus gene has anything to say about it

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 05:23   Link #268
ZombieSheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Don't you know? A cap and a sunglass is all you need for a disguise in teh anime world. It's their version of the ACME rocket boots or 10 ton anvils.
Well to be fair, a hat and a sunglasses would probably get you decently far when nobody is expecting you (not saying that it was acceptable in any sense for a person of her social status). I mean it was a festival, most people are probably not carefully examining passing-bys, too busy playing or socializing with their friends. As long as she does not standout on initial scan of an eye, she could possible slip by quite easily (this is assuming she is not the only person with natural pink hair on the planet).

The only reason Shirley pick her out was because she was actually paying attention directly to Lulu and yuffie, and the hat flying off probably temporally transfer her attention completely to yuffie.

by the way, this would be the second time Shirley unintentionally fucked Lulu over, what a special character, unlike most others, she is hindering Lulu without even trying. That gotta count for something
ZombieSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 05:32   Link #269
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
if this isnt right im gonna bite my leg ~ utawarerumono!! (ps...may not actually bite leg )

neways the chances of yuffie dying is slim...coma yes but kicking the bucket...not if the lacus gene has anything to say about it
As a biotech geneticist in-training, my professional opinion is to not assume a Lacus gene when a Meer gene is even more plausible.
Old 2007-03-18, 06:08   Link #270
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Heheh, right on (to both Deathkillz and VCV, but for different reasons )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSheep
by the way, this would be the second time Shirley unintentionally fucked Lulu over, what a special character, unlike most others, she is hindering Lulu without even trying. That gotta count for something
Ahh... The power of jealo- I mean, 'love'
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 06:26   Link #271
saner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
As a biotech geneticist in-training, my professional opinion is to not assume a Lacus gene when a Meer gene is even more plausible.
Stop talking about GDS, it is annoying.

Euphemia won't be killed by Lelouch. She is the same as Suzaku for him.
saner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 06:27   Link #272
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

The beauty of all this is that there's a perfect plan ready for Zero.He just have to geass a soldier and order him to kill Euphie.

It's just perfect,nothing could go wrong.Even if the attempt fail,the main objective will be accomplished.The elevens will believe that the Brittanians will never accept the special zone.And zero will say :"I told you so".
Old 2007-03-18, 06:37   Link #273
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
nahhh, i think Euphie have a superior gene than Meer. In GSD, Meer tries to f*kd Athrun but failed.

Euphie definitely succeed in that with Lelouch... but in another way

It's kinda sad and ironic to see her look so happily at Lelouch after she announced her plan without realizing how much damage she have done to him while the opposite returns a murderous stare at her.

While i dislike the whole pink princess affair, Euphie does quite an admirable job as a plot device in this episode. The last 5 episode should be intense if they intend to wrap up this series without going into a 2nd season. I havent read the manga but Suzaku of the Counterattack and Nightmare of Nunnally isn't a continuation of Lelouch of Rebellion right?
Old 2007-03-18, 06:37   Link #274
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by saner View Post
Stop talking about GDS, it is annoying.

Euphemia won't be killed by Lelouch. She is the same as Suzaku for him.
Come on, it's only annoying if I was being serious about it.
Old 2007-03-18, 06:47   Link #275
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
nahhh, i think Euphie have a superior gene than Meer. In GSD, Meer tries to f*kd Athrun but failed.

Euphie definitely succeed in that with Lelouch... but in another way

It's kinda sad and ironic to see her look so happily at Lelouch after she announced her plan without realizing how much damage she have done to him while the opposite returns a murderous stare at her.

While i dislike the whole pink princess affair, Euphie does quite an admirable job as a plot device in this episode. The last 5 episode should be intense if they intend to wrap up this series without going into a 2nd season. I havent read the manga but Suzaku of the Counterattack and Nightmare of Nunnally isn't a continuation of Lelouch of Rebellion right?
Sad, yes. Ironic, yes. In a way I pity her and yet in another I think she brought it upon herself.

Apparently
Spoiler for small spoiler for manga:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 06:49   Link #276
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
I havent read the manga but Suzaku of the Counterattack and Nightmare of Nunnally isn't a continuation of Lelouch of Rebellion right?
I believe is been said here that "Suzaku of the counterattack" is no more than a recap of the anime but view through the eyes of Suzaku and "Nightmare of Nunnally" I can't recall the reference use but different story line then the anime.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 10:09   Link #277
Juvyniled

Might wanna spoilerize that quina

And besides.... Lelouch is more apt to punish Euphemia for doing what she's doing because he can't really control her (rather, he has no reason to yet). While Suzakus' revelations were all shocking for Lelouch, Suzaku really doesn't have the "power", let's call it, to screw him in such a way. Oh sure, he jumps in once in awhile and stops fights, but Suzaku hasn't been a huge threat to Lelouch or the order thusfar, but more of an obstacle. Given that matters have seemed to reconciled between Suzaku and Zero... contrast to that is Euphemia and Lelouch's relationship. They've started off reuniting on friendly and amiable terms, and now she's done something like this to him.
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 11:50   Link #278
cf18
Mecha Pilot

The best part about this show is it's hard to predict what will happen next. Will Euphemia tell Cornelia abut Zero is their long lost brother to get her reluctant cooperation? Will Cornella believe her? Will she tell Suzaku?

How much control Zero can have over the Black Knights, when the fact that he is a Britannian prince become public? Many will leave if he can't give them a good story.

Sayoko is also a big variable. How much does she know about Lulu's real identy, like being a prince?
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 11:55   Link #279
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
How much control Zero can have over the Black Knights, when the fact that he is a Britannian prince become public? Many will leave if he can't give them a good story.
The knights already know he is not Japanese, so i don't think there are going to be much problems. (If we assume the fact becomes public knowledge in the 1st place).
Old 2007-03-18, 12:55   Link #280
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
On a more serious note, C.C disguise >>>>>> Euphie's.
(Defend mode on)

Euphie looks good in anything.....

And I don't want her to die
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote