AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-02-05, 14:01   Link #1
Mb81

Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum

How about a Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum here ? I think many fans out there, who love that series.
Mb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 14:12   Link #2
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
um...I hope not.
and besides, I don't think we should devote a series discussion sub-forum here to a licensed series (yeah, I know there was the Gundam SEED forum long after it was licensed but that's a little different. Yu-Gi-Oh has been long licensed...and I'm sure they're other forums on the web which would be better to discuss...is there one on the WB website maybe?
anyways, let's keep series discussion sub-forums to unlicensed anime fansubs. I think that kinda goes along with animesuki's basic motto, right?
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 14:15   Link #3
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Yugioh forum would attract a lot of new members to the forum; not really sure if thats what the admins want, though.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 14:22   Link #4
babbito2k
annoying white bat

It's one thing to say there are many fans out there, it's another to show us they are posting in the forum about it. A quick search in "licensed" doesn't get me anything about this show. The least you could do is start a thread in there and see if it "sinks or swims."
babbito2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 15:15   Link #5
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

I would vote no. Holding the show up to the same criteria used to add the other forums, it doesn't pass; mainly -- as babbito2k said -- there isn't enough evidence of interest among the existing threads and posts.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 15:26   Link #6
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb81
How about a Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum here ? I think many fans out there, who love that series.
There *are* many fans out ther who love YuGiOh. It's not *that* bad of a show. The problem is do those fans also download fansubs? This is primarily a forums for discussing fansubs.

I personally don't see anything wrong with a yugioh forum. I'm sure yugioh fanbois are no worse then naruto fanbois.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 17:37   Link #7
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
I personally don't see anything wrong with a yugioh forum. I'm sure yugioh fanbois are no worse then naruto fanbois.
You would know about that wouldnt you..you naruto fanbois you! you betrayed me hehe ahem...
^_^

I wouldnt mind a yugioh forum but im not to keen on the show myself...i wouldnt post...plus i must admit that there are shows which are tons better than that out there when i first saw this thread i was thinking... "why yugioh?!" but hey i guess it wouldnt do much harm ... or would it!?
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-05, 20:56   Link #8
Mb81

I thought after watching the new Opening (yes, i love it *g*) there might be interesting questions related the new upcomming Season.

Anyway, Yu-Gi-Oh! is currently the most well known Shonen Anime worldwide. It should be a thought worth..
Mb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 07:05   Link #9
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

AnimeSuki is mainly about unlicensed (fansubbed) anime.

Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Dragonball (any) etc. are just not really
"connected" to the site due to being licensed etc.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote