AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 17:43   Link #2021
iCK

Well The order I'm guessing for others to get their VVV's are

Saki and haruto's friend simultaneously.
Bully
Glasses Guy

Later in the series:
Pres
Teacher

And the other 2 for near the end of the first season or beginning of the second season (teacher and pres)

@Blackstealth
We're missing VVV #2 and possibly the next gen VVV #7 that is probably OP
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 17:49   Link #2022
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

You can always use the website to look at the mechs.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:00   Link #2023
Chibikiwi

ok, its decided I like the purple one!
Chibikiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:07   Link #2024
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

You know, the title for the next episode "Saki Comeback" sure left a big impression for next week.

I, too, want Saki to be a pilot. Even that picture of a magazine from few pages ago seems to implying something.

Let's say Haruto is not the only pilot of their independent nation. Pilots have their own suits for heading out in the battlefield and Haruto will surely wear the red suit like in the OP.

But to think there would be a "Green Suit" in the magazine pages were Haruto & Saki are present along with the Green Valvrave.

But still, the Dorsian boys will still get owned by these robots because the technology that was used to built "it or them"( I'm still in dilemma if Valvrave is a sole unit or there are other units like it; can somebody clarify me this.)

If Shouko is the daughter of the President of JIOR then Haruto is the son of the Doctor, who created the unit that may have predicted this kind of event.

Although, it was quite a turn of events that leads one thing to another that Haruto piloted the unit that his father/mother created. It might be shocking to know that the OS might be a living entity that was converted into a program or so on.

Spoiler for A hunch:
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:07   Link #2025
LostSome

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
You can always use the website to look at the mechs.
Are those extra legs on the green one ? Transform into a spider ?

Cain : 199cm. Scary.
177cm. for a woman. I like them tall anyway.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:12   Link #2026
Irenesharda

I'm interested in why L-elf led them to the other Valvraves? You'd think he'd want to keep one for himself. Or keep them as a bargaining chip for either the ARUS, Dorssia, or Haruto himself. I mean, as clueless as those students are and with them just wanting to go wild and have fun, they would have never have found them themselves.
Imagine how much the ARUS or Dorssia would listen if he presented them with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Valvrave units.

Why did he want Haruto and Saki to discover the Valvraves?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:14   Link #2027
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I'm interested in why L-elf led them to the other Valvraves? You'd think he'd want to keep one for himself. Or keep them as a bargaining chip for either the ARUS, Dorssia, or Haruto himself. I mean, as clueless as those students are and with them just wanting to go wild and have fun, they would have never have found them themselves.
Imagine how much the ARUS or Dorssia would listen if he presented them with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Valvrave units.

The producers/directors or any good writer would not let an op character fly an op machine. L-ELf in this case, I highly doubt he will become a pilot.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:17   Link #2028
shadow1296

Quote:

he probably saw what happened to the pilot that tried to use haruto's, and he's not the type to risk his life on the 50/50 chance that he would be able to pilot a unit, but he is willing to risk the lives others especially since he thinks he can manipulate them to follow his plans
Old 2013-05-10, 18:19   Link #2029
LostSome

Quote:

I don`t think he lead them there.
But if it`s for his revolution plans, he could think that controling the students, especially the one he chose himself is a better option.

Edit : Basically what shadow1296 said.
Old 2013-05-10, 18:25   Link #2030
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post

Cain : 199cm. Scary.
177cm. for a woman. I like them tall anyway.
That's really not that tall, especially for a northern European male, he's only about 6 1/2 feet tall. My youngest brother is that tall and my uncle is taller.
And as a woman, I'm taller than 177 cm, almost all the women in my family (other than my mother) are.

Quote:
I don`t think he lead them there.
But if it`s for his revolution plans, he could think that controling the students, especially the one he chose himself is a better option.

Edit : Basically what shadow1296 said.
Yes, he deliberately led them there. You can see him typing on the controls that caused the lift they were on to drop suddenly to get them to that floor. You then see him watching them from the shadows when they land, before going back to watch them on a monitor, smiling knowingly.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-05-10, 18:37   Link #2031
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Am I the only one who read "Alone Condition" as the two of them being the only Space Vampires rather than just spending time alone in a cockpit? ^_^; Saki is far too fangirlish about this mecha's to not want to become a pilot herself (and the way she acted in deadly situations as well as supposedly used to violence make me think she was someone like L-elf once... maybe ARUS's spy sent to find the mech's?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanca View Post
For you who wants to know sooner about the (possibly) result of current love triangle, I have scan of mag featured Haruto's character interview. I'll try to translate it. Guess I'll use a spoiler tag though I'm not sure if it's really a spoiler

Spoiler:

Sadly, it only means adding one more of death flag for Shoko
Spoiler:

Quote:
What L-Elf was smiling about in the end ? Is there a way he could have seen the kiss ? Or even better, capturing the whole thing on his computer.
As fun as it would be to imagine him as a HaruSaki shipper and Shouko hater, we saw he was looking at the mecha's while smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Hopefully Saki will stay on the offensive and this won't end up as with a conclusion of Haruto x Shouko. I am never fond of anime pairings that liked each other before the series even started. They tend to be always the most boring development between the two characters.
The series seems content on having a Love Triangle so I doubt Saki will give up if Haruto rejects her (which I am pretty sure he will). It would be weird for a love triangle to be introduced and so quickly resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
It's sunrise, mecha its a recipe for one love interest to die unfortunately.
And written by a guy who killed Euphie in CG and the Healing Girl in GC (and the main is like Suzaku and the GC's MC)... and the guy who loves repeating plot elements from earlier stories. He is the biggest flag tbh.
Old 2013-05-10, 18:38   Link #2032
LostSome

Quote:
That's really not that tall, especially for a northern European male, he's only about 6 1/2 feet tall. My youngest brother is that tall and my uncle is taller.
And as a woman, I'm taller than 177 cm, almost all the women in my family (other than my mother) is. .
Only 6 1/2... I`ll take your word for it.
I don`t remember a lot of woman in anime hiting 177, or knows a lot of them in real life for that matter.

It was L-Elf ? I missed that...
The students are now part of the plan.

Huh ? I`m not a hater of anything except L-Elf`s only drooling over the Vals.
Old 2013-05-10, 18:42   Link #2033
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Every time Shouko tries to solve a problem using her own 'methods' I get a big vein popping out of my forehead (-_-#)

She's fine normally but... Keep her away from the decision makings.

And wow it sure didn't take them long to fall apart.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 18:44   Link #2034
shadow1296

Quote:
I don`t remember a lot of woman in anime hiting 177, or knows a lot of them in real life for that matter.

i think they may have always been part of the plan just not as intimately as they are now

Origionally: he was using them as incentive on haruto so he would rebel against dorssia, basicly saying dorsia would kill them all if he didn't, that failed

then he tried to use them in another way that would again pressure haruto to fight dorssia, shouko killed that

Now he probably wants to use them as pilots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Every time Shouko tries to solve a problem using her own 'methods' I get a big vein popping out of my forehead (-_-#)

She's fine normally but... Keep her away from the decision makings.

And wow it sure didn't take them long to fall apart.
agree with you there i mean last episode it was fine, but her starting to sing jingle bells to ease the tension just annoyed me and just made her look kind of stupid in such a serious moment
Old 2013-05-10, 18:49   Link #2035
Irenesharda

Quote:

Well saying that Dorssia seems to be coming from a German background, and Cain is a blond-haired, blue-eyed male from that region. Stereotypically, he would be portrayed as quite tall. Kriemhild would be the same.

Most women in anime aren't really that tall since well, sorry to say, their target audience is not really that tall either. My family is American and quite mixed ethnically so most of us range tall to really tall, that's why I'm perfectly used to it.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-05-10, 19:00   Link #2036
Sakuratsuki

No offence Shoko lovers but:

Shoko was really annoying this episode. That plan of hers was rubish.

I am afraid he wont end up with Saki but she stole the first kiss.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-05-10 at 19:12.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 19:02   Link #2037
Jerseykid

If you're the guy responsible for saving everyone you should at least be able to have like 5 girlfriends at once. That's the reward.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 19:11   Link #2038
Irenesharda

You know, I just looked at their donated money again, and found out that JIOR's currency unit is Yen (I know, big surprise...), and going by today's value rates they only had about 3500 yen donated at the start, which comes up to about $35.

Now, looking at how much they made after their "inspiring" music video, they jumped up to more than 250 Million Yen! That's around 2.5 Million dollars!!

Who the heck donated that much money to these kids?! Is everyone in the ARUS billionaires nowadays that they can just throwaway this kinda money on a music video?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-05-10, 19:25   Link #2039
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
You know, I just looked at their donated money again, and found out that JIOR's currency unit is Yen (I know, big surprise...), and going by today's value rates they only had about 3500 yen donated at the start, which comes up to about $35.

Now, looking at how much they made after their "inspiring" music video, they jumped up to more than 250 Million Yen! That's around 2.5 Million dollars!!

Who the heck donated that much money to these kids?! Is everyone in the ARUS billionaires nowadays that they can just throwaway this kinda money on a music video?
Actually, it's a little less than $2.5 million. Also, remember that this video was streamed to hundreds of millions of viewers. If each one donated a yen, which is way less than a dollar, then they would have gotten hundreds of million yen. Considering this, I'm surprised they raised so little.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 19:30   Link #2040
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

The people saw the incredible and amazing Saki singing; I'm surprised people didn't donate more money. :P

But for real though. If you consider the nation of ARUS as a whole, I don't think 2.5 million dollars in donations is that surprising. lol
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire