AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-28, 15:55   Link #41
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I don't judge raffaella on killing irene, she had in a way no choice because she wanted the information from the org about her sister, so she was the "cleaner" for the org. She's not bad imo. She's another victim of the org, like all the others. She felt guilty about her sister and was ready to do everything to erase her debts to her sister, she believed she had. At irenes "death" clare's arm reacted. IMO there are simply to possibilys for such a thing:
1. most probably irene is now in claymore heaven
2. irene awakened but this seems to be impossible because rafaella killed luciella and theres no way for rafaella to survive an #2 awakening.

It is even possible that raffaella comited suicide but i don't hope so. I hope something let her keep going on.
It is indeed interesting what raffaella knows, because she is probably the claymore with the most knowledge of the org's structure.

Last edited by irvinethearcher; 2008-05-28 at 16:32.
Old 2008-05-28, 16:37   Link #42
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

@chiba shame on you, i think some people don't get your brand of sarcasm... i certainly do though

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)

Last edited by Sleepy Speculator; 2008-05-28 at 16:37. Reason: forgot to add a happy smiley face
Old 2008-05-28, 22:25   Link #43
Ancient Soul

I hope that Father Vicent will enter the scene and give The Ghosts more info if not about The ORG at least about The Island as a whole.A surprise will be that he know more about The ORG than Miria.A small chance that somehow he know and work with Rubel!Also i find strange that Rabona is not plagued by youma (they are rich, rich enough to get infiltrated a few times a year by youma)(Clare incident back there could have been the only youma in Rabona in history!).The presence of Agatha is just because the AO are on the move.Hope that Rabona is more than just the Holy City.
Old 2008-05-28, 23:01   Link #44
Vinak
Procrastinator

hmm. I wonder if Clare still has something that used to belong to Raki, Could have Miata get a good whiff of it and track Raki down for her.

- just trying to think of other "uses" for Miata other than hunting down cloaked warriors.

Also, depending on the situation and how things flow from here. I see Clare becoming envious of Clarice and Miata's current relationship.
Old 2008-05-28, 23:07   Link #45
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Miata could sniff out awakened beings. Like Riful, Isley, Alicia and Priscilla. They might have something of Raki's at Rabona. Although really her power is so suited for tracking and fighting cloaked claymores I think that has to be part of her character. Her power makes up for not being able to sense them. Maybe her role was just to bring Galatea back in the story, but I think she will use the power again.
Old 2008-05-29, 06:23   Link #46
Sunater
Słnater Annčs

Send a message via MSN to Sunater
I can sense trouble in Miata..
Something is not right with her...

- I would like to see Galatea get herself together and have control on the situation, because last time I was a bit disappointed on how she was acting such a n@@b!
She is former rank #3, she should at least know something.. I mean she was the Org`s "EYE" right..

-I would also like to see new faces come in the picture.. new IMPORTANT characters.

Oh and

irvinethearcher@

Irene is not dead!
Old 2008-05-29, 07:46   Link #47
racjona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunater View Post
- I would like to see Galatea get herself together and have control on the situation, because last time I was a bit disappointed on how she was acting such a n@@b!
She is former rank #3, she should at least know something.. I mean she was the Org`s "EYE" right..
Yeah, it's surprising - she should know at least smth more about yoma and this org's laboratory ... however - she didn't know about Alicia/Beth - she was very surprised seeing them in fight. She had no informations about soul link experiment.

Quote:
Oh and

irvinethearcher@

Irene is not dead!
Hmmm and why is that?
I like Irene too, but unfortunatelly she's dead - was killed by Rafa.
I hope that Rafaela and Luciella are somewhere in the island and they are alive - hope that Luciella is back - as claymore.
Old 2008-05-29, 08:23   Link #48
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

for now we should guess that Irene is 95% dead. it makes me sad but it's true.

I also think theirs something not right with miata
Old 2008-05-29, 08:28   Link #49
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

hey its not confirmed that Irene is dead yet so she could still be alive (we can hope )
I'm in agreement with the opinion that Galatea is in the dark about the whole other continent thing. That bit of information will probably get her to change her mind about joining the ghosts.
Old 2008-05-29, 09:14   Link #50
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I'm pretty sure that Irene is wise enough to pick her words during that part with Rafaela. If she holds a piece of the puzzle, then I'm further convinced that she would not die.

The way I see it, the following ladies each have a piece of the jigsaw puzzle (the secrets/riddle behind the organisation):

1) Miria - most important piece (existence of another continent)
2) Galatea - she witnessed the twins' display of power
3) Rafaela - the original experiment
4) Riful - If she knows absolutely nothing, I'll flip
5) Irene - a guess

The thing is, so far, no one has been able to gather all the pieces (or even more than 1) and put them together. So, this chapter, I think we'll see Galatea and Miria putting their pieces together to get a better picture.

For speculation, I believe that Rafaela and Irene put their pieces together. Seriously, I don't believe that Rafaela's dead.
Old 2008-05-29, 10:10   Link #51
Goofus Maximus
Senile Member

I'm dreading the possibility that chapter 80 will switch completely to the Raki/Priscilla/Easley story arc, leaving us hanging with regards to what happens in Rabona. Though even then, we may get another ground-shaking revelation from that angle as well...
Old 2008-05-29, 10:14   Link #52
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

You mean like when we suddenly had the 5 month wait before we found out what happened in Rabona because of the extra chapters? That would be intense.

@ yezhanquan: I do not see any way Raphaela is dead either. She has been mentioned several times. The MiB's mentioned she is no longer with them and the ghosts mentioned that Raphaela might be able to find them if anyone could. I am just curious when she is going to show up and what she will be like. Time certainly changed Irene from what we saw in her originally.
Old 2008-05-29, 10:23   Link #53
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Yeah, she's further mentioned in the manga, so the probability is high that she is alive - i missed that in my earlier post
Old 2008-05-29, 10:56   Link #54
Jonova
JoJo

Fake spoiler from tsstory.com XD

Spoiler for size:
Old 2008-05-29, 12:07   Link #55
racjona

ahahahahahahahahaa

SUPERB !!
Old 2008-05-29, 12:54   Link #56
mycen

That was hilarous! This one month respite between releases is giving way too much time to the fanbase..
Old 2008-05-29, 14:09   Link #57
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by racjona View Post
SUPERB !!
I will also say SUPERB but I will have to fill you in on something.

About a week ago I went to Barns and Noble and got claymore vol. 11. loin AB does not say SUPERB he says magnificent. the outrage
Old 2008-05-29, 14:35   Link #58
Sunater
Słnater Annčs

Send a message via MSN to Sunater
What if Irene knew about the Island being a laboratory and the whole story about claymores?

I`m mean that should be enough for her to get away from being killed by Rafeala

I pretty sure she wasn`t just traveling around the island for nothing. She must at least found out something.
It would be awesome of she completed the story for Miria later on if they meet her.

And

Irene is not cocky nor does she have much arrogance, so I doubt she would state that she wasn`t going to be killed easily without arms for nothing..

So the way that the manga presented her she is almost always right, she isn`t the person with much confidence.. She is all about facts and what possible and not possible.

So I don`t see her being proved wrong in such way.. Last time she was proved wrong was the Teresa hunt, about how she she underestimated her a little.

Irene is 95% alive.
Old 2008-05-29, 14:44   Link #59
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
And

...Irene is not cocky nor does she have much arrogance, so I doubt she would state that she wasn`t going to be killed easily without arms for nothing...
she never said that.
------

I'm more inclined to believe Irene's arm was reacting to Ophelia's presence over her suddenly pushing up daisies. I think their is a reason we don't witness her death or what followed after her encounter with Raphaela. and I believe their is more of a reason for Raphaela to be the one to find her over some other person (like Galatea for example)

Last edited by Vinak; 2008-05-29 at 15:08.
Old 2008-05-29, 14:51   Link #60
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

she never said that.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga