AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-04-28, 13:13   Link #221
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Why do you want to beat someone with reputation?!.. honestly the people trying to get to 2 red bars made more sense
* Give's anti-spoon cookie to SB..
Good luck on your quest..
------
Serious Silly Question.
  1. What is the purpose of the Calendar.
  2. In Opera there have been little changes from time to time that well, kind of get unoticed, like for example.. Vb's shortcut keys didn't work until recently. Were can I find a changelog for the diffrent Opera versions?
Old 2007-04-28, 15:24   Link #222
kris07

How do you add your signature?
kris07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 16:02   Link #223
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris07 View Post
How do you add your signature?
Host your sig image on a site such as http://www.imageshack.us/ Copy the link. Then click edit signature in your user control panel, then paste the link you copied from imageshack into the big box. Click save, and badabing! You have a sig.

Make sure your sig is within the forum limits.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 16:39   Link #224
kris07

Thanks a lot.
kris07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 20:52   Link #225
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
[*]In Opera there have been little changes from time to time that well, kind of get unoticed, like for example.. Vb's shortcut keys didn't work until recently. Were can I find a changelog for the diffrent Opera versions?
A quick Google turns up http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/

By the way Cats, what's with your posts? Half the time I don't know whether to give you positive rep for creativity, or negative rep for making posts that are so... all over the place (in terms of layout).
Old 2007-04-29, 04:54   Link #226
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Is that a quetion?!
Mmm.. if you must know, it's to prevent unpleasent situations. I more confortable in real life face to face talk, then.. this close relative of instant messaging. It is so easy for people to misread my posts. I think I have had enough pm conversations over this issue. I'd use similies but my posts are by nature more fragmentated then most so I'd probably end up using 1 after each word...

Of course since I'm using little pictures to convey my emotions I'm skipping on any "explanations" of my feelings inside the content of my post, the result most likely being, or just appearing as, even more fragmantation.

------------------------------------------------
BTW, my opinion on rep is kind of low, if it had anime titles maybe I would care a little, so positiveor negative doesn't matter to me. The only reason it's ON right now is simply as a result for checking on the answer to SB's question.. I'm a little too lazzy to be bothered to turn it back off ATM.

In any case thanks for the reply, here's a cookie.
Edit: a little while later.
Seems I added a little green squere to your rep,
Sorry about that, my bad.
Old 2007-04-29, 05:36   Link #227
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I've seen countless encarnations of this expression..
I'm guessing it has some intresting meaning but since I have no idea were it's from it's meaning is sliping my understanding.
So what's special about it??..
Old 2007-04-29, 05:40   Link #228
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Edit: a little while later.
Seems I added a little green squere to your rep,
I'm sure he welcomes it, if you look back 2 pages. :3

Quote:
I've seen countless encarnations of this expression..
I'm guessing it has some intresting meaning but since I have no idea were it's from it's meaning is sliping my understanding.
So what's special about it??..
That's the classic Ikari Gendo pose from Eva.

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 05:46   Link #229
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Thats from Evangelion?!
Wow never knew, guess this thing must be some sort of inside joke, then.
I wasn't around here back then.
Old 2007-04-29, 07:04   Link #230
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Its the pose of a silent observer, who does not speak much with his subordinates. The type of leadership is very similar to a puppeteer. Almost no emotion ,cold, close-lipped, driven by one goal...
I think the pose is a good symbolic representation of that.
Old 2007-04-30, 22:42   Link #231
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Is that a quetion?!
Mmm.. if you must know, it's to prevent unpleasent situations. I more confortable in real life face to face talk, then.. this close relative of instant messaging. It is so easy for people to misread my posts. I think I have had enough pm conversations over this issue. I'd use similies but my posts are by nature more fragmentated then most so I'd probably end up using 1 after each word...

Of course since I'm using little pictures to convey my emotions I'm skipping on any "explanations" of my feelings inside the content of my post, the result most likely being, or just appearing as, even more fragmantation.

------------------------------------------------
BTW, my opinion on rep is kind of low, if it had anime titles maybe I would care a little, so positiveor negative doesn't matter to me. The only reason it's ON right now is simply as a result for checking on the answer to SB's question.. I'm a little too lazzy to be bothered to turn it back off ATM.

Ohhh... so that's why you've been adding those Lucky Star pictures. Still strange to me.

PS: I'm 21 today. Yay I can legally buy alcohol now ^_^. (April 30th)

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 17:51   Link #232
firestarter
Banned

Just out of curiosity.....

What forum software is this? It's also the same one used by CAL, and several other HUGE forums...

This is just a curiosity question.
firestarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 18:06   Link #233
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

vBulletin, as it says at the bottom of (almost?) every page: