Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-12-12, 22:32   Link #521
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
I know it but i want the Kyrios to be there to. I wanna play as Hallelujah
Now that's something rather improbable. A copy of the Zeta, gameplay-mechanics wise, probably won't be bothered with by the game designers.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 05:12   Link #522
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

If GvG Next is coming out on March then there is a pretty good chance that 00 Gundam will be included in the port. The port usually comes month after the arcade version. Hopefully we'll get another game that allows us to play as 00 and other S2 units before that though...
Old 2008-12-13, 05:19   Link #523
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I'm actually waiting for the next SD Gundam. After what they did with GGeneration Spirits (massive MSV including), I have a really high expectation for the next one with every post-UC series.
Old 2008-12-13, 07:42   Link #524
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
OMG!!! look like my childhood nightmare will appear,the Devil Gundam.

http://gundam-musou.jp/system.html
Old 2008-12-13, 08:04   Link #525
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It could have done with looking a little bit bigger, though i'm still pleased they're featuring it in the game --- with Gundam heads.
Old 2008-12-13, 15:37   Link #526
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Why? Looks pretty accurate in size to me, since its second form, but its final form.
Old 2008-12-15, 17:03   Link #527
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Musou 2 is out in Asia, initial review seem to say that it's more of the same from Musou 1, except with some minor improvement.

Quote:
肛無2 名稱: 名無し [08/12/16(二)02:43 ID:3OWTkHFQ] No.7423
360版,1700元,玩了一個多小時...嗯,感想...

從最糟的說起

offical mode
跟一代完全一樣!!!!選的人就多一隻夏亞(一代有條件出來)!!卡謬第一關還是大氣圈,第二關還是賈布羅 ,地形還幾乎沒變!!!!

操作
跟一代差不多,多了c4以上的攻擊(不過還沒看到),和普攻的charge攻擊,sp技有分一般用和跳起來 用,比如命運就是地面閃光掌,天空全砲射擊,其他...沒變..
喔,角力時從以前的連打變成亂數輸入指令,就醬

mission mode
"應該"不會像一代那樣5關排列組合,不過不像一代那樣一人5關打到底看全破動畫

這次的misson mode我也不知玩啥,此mode又分好幾個mode,如訓練mode,main mode,friendship mode...etc
一開始大部分都不能玩,要先去收信,才有訓練以外的劇情能玩

好笑的來了
遊戲還講明角色的好感度不高,就不能開啟相關的mission,不過這次的mission,敵方角色除了守 關老大,其他是亂數出現的,然後,你幹掉那些來亂的,其好感度竟然會下降!!更糟的是還有可能同關再出擊一 次!!更更糟的是,有些角色還會有區域封閉的限制,也就是說你不小心跟他同區域,要幹掉它才出得去...o rz
類別: 暗衰, 狗屁光榮 [變更]

無標題 名稱: 名無し [08/12/16(二)02:54 ID:3OWTkHFQ] No.7425
這次的mission mode也有些難度...真的第一關easy就死兩次..第一次是羅蘭被莫名幹掉(附近沒將領),第二次是 遇到2連戰,會封閉區域的大薩姆....
大薩姆真是強到靠背,明明是easy,要砍100多下才會掛(好像有弱點,大概在大薩姆跌倒時),攻擊力又 高,easy沒練去打差不多一腳1/10...更雪特的是還有I力場,連SP技也會無傷

雜魚感覺也沒啥突出,大部份就是飛行道具亂射,偷偷小砍的機會不高,倒是多了賤賤的衝刺攻擊...命中會d own耶!

忘了還有一個地方不罵不行...

他X的竟然不支援LIVE!!
類別: [變更]

無標題 名稱: 名無し [08/12/16(二)03:02 ID:3OWTkHFQ] No.7426
再補一下這次的零件系統,跟上代完全不同
分頭胸左右手腳部份

接下來讓大家猜猜這系統到底是什麼
題示點:打賈布羅過關的時候最常拿到的是吉姆和薩克的部件

當然,不同難度,部件能力的數值大小會不同
類別: [變更]
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 20:53   Link #528
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Musou 2 is out in Asia, initial review seem to say that it's more of the same from Musou 1, except with some minor improvement.
If the quote's anything to go by though, the difficulty and moves seem to have increased in comparison.

Compared to Musou 1 where all I was doing was melee,melee,melee,range,boost,melee,melee(,range). Rinse and repeat.
Old 2008-12-15, 21:07   Link #529
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

if i read some part of the cantonese correctly, it seems certain bosses have this "I-Field" which gives them immunity to certain beam attacks such as SP Beam attacks...which will make the game abit more difficult when handling the bosses. One of this example bosses is (i forgot the name) the huge green boss that V Gundam was fighting in the early demo's. My apologies that I don't know the name.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 21:11   Link #530
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
if i read some part of the cantonese correctly, it seems certain bosses have this "I-Field" which gives them immunity to certain beam attacks such as SP Beam attacks...which will make the game abit more difficult when handling the bosses. One of this example bosses is (i forgot the name) the huge green boss that V Gundam was fighting in the early demo's. My apologies that I don't know the name.
Well canonically all the giant mobile armours from UC have I-Fields. The giants that will appear are Big Zam, Psyco Gundam and mk2, Quin Mantha, Alpha Azieru and Devil Gundam.
Old 2008-12-15, 23:44   Link #531
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

It says even though he plays in Easy Mode, he needs to slash the Big Zam around 100 times to kill it (although it seems that it has a weak spot), the Big Zam also has high attack, can deplete 1/10 of your life bar per hit. It even has I Field, making SP attack useless....

Sounds difficult. But I'm really excited to play this
Old 2008-12-16, 02:43   Link #532
jonli
JONLIの憂'

He also says something about a some-what more fleshed out yet complex relationship system between the characters.

Meaning some missions can only be unlocked if you fulfill a certain lvl of relationship between a character. It also means that if you keep killing the same character every stage, your relationship would worsen, and it would actually develop into a rivalry. So if he appears on the same map as you, he would lock you into a field, and you would have to destroy him in order to progress through the stage.

Apparently Big Zam's boss fight locks you into a field too, so you cant escape.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 03:54   Link #533
Knight_SV

very good indeed! then kill jesus yamato in every stage then
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 04:56   Link #534
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
very good indeed! then kill jesus yamato in every stage then
Get over it man. Stuff like this is just unnecessary and immature.

The Chinese folks also mentioned that there are two different types of SP attacks, ground based and air based. In Destiny's case its ground based SP is Destiny Finger while it's air based SP is the long ranged cannon.

For the MS lab, each MS will have six parts, the head, body, left/right arms and legs.

I-Fields are going to be nasty for SF, Quebelay and several other MSs with beam based SP attacks...
Old 2008-12-16, 05:11   Link #535
Knight_SV

why??? i'm still a jesus yamato hater, so it will be a pleasure for me to destroy his SF first than any other bosses. Still waiting form my Gundam Musou 2 to come, i'm already order it but must wait in next 3 weeks until it get into my hand.
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 05:17   Link #536
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post

Oh shi--

He'll make hamburgers out of everything in the field..

Does the UC physics apply in this game... I mean, "Solid/melee weapons penetrates I-Fields", that kind of stuffs?
Old 2008-12-16, 06:44   Link #537
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
He also says something about a some-what more fleshed out yet complex relationship system between the characters.

Meaning some missions can only be unlocked if you fulfill a certain lvl of relationship between a character. It also means that if you keep killing the same character every stage, your relationship would worsen, and it would actually develop into a rivalry. So if he appears on the same map as you, he would lock you into a field, and you would have to destroy him in order to progress through the stage.
I hope this actually happens the way you've described, because that is quite the interesting feature, and one i can't wait to play around with.

Quote:
We're toast.
Old 2008-12-16, 07:03   Link #538
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
why??? i'm still a jesus yamato hater, so it will be a pleasure for me to destroy his SF first than any other bosses.
And no one cares about that. We're just trying prevent you from being a jerk from everyone's eyes, but if you insist on being one, then your pleasure.
Old 2008-12-16, 07:03   Link #539
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Most of the stuff from the quote has been mentioned, som omitted stuffs includes

1. Offical Mode remain the same as Musou 1. From the story to the game's stages. They just include Char's scenarior.

2. You may have to fight the same rival character twice or more in the same stage as the CPU have a tendacy to respawn the same character. Boss excluded, it seems.

3. Enemy grunts would rather take pot shots at you rather than get up close and personal. Signs of weak AI/Lazy programming ?

4. No online mode for the 360 because it seems that the game is incompatiable with Live.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 07:04   Link #540
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Then my strategy of running while charging SP attack will no longer work?