Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-03, 13:52   Link #21
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadjet
I am very excited over this. Syaoran kicks ass in this series =p. Once he masters his sword it will be total ownage. I hope that do a lot more cameos than the ones they have done so far in the manga. I was so happy to see that that X TV couple actually get to be together after what happened tothem in their own series. That made my day when I read it.

I wonder who will sub this series. Or do you think it willbe prelicensed? I dont think there is any group still around that fansubbed a clamp series. Ithink they all died 0_0
Well Chobits was fansubbed, so I'm sure someone will pick up Tsubasa, unless it's prelicensed. In which case some group will still pick it up.

I'm just hopping that Sakura and Syaoran will get a bit more resolution than they did in CCS. I mean come on, we didnt even get to see them kiss!
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 23:26   Link #22
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I was so happy when I heard about XXXholic since there would HAVE to be a tsubasa
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 23:27   Link #23
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
Well Chobits was fansubbed, so I'm sure someone will pick up Tsubasa, unless it's prelicensed. In which case some group will still pick it up.

I'm just hopping that Sakura and Syaoran will get a bit more resolution than they did in CCS. I mean come on, we didnt even get to see them kiss!

I know i was like COME ON!!!
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 01:02   Link #24
seiftis
~defying fate

Three lil pics:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-05, 16:04   Link #25
Omniscient

It'll be very interesting to how this turns out. The manga seems to be progressing quickly, yet slowly. Ie, there's a lot going on, with minor villains every "world" they enter (and they've been to quite a few worlds), but the main bad guys really haven't been fleshed out even by the end of Volume 7 (haven't started Volume 8). I love the setup for the series though, using CLAMP characters and the general storyline of
Spoiler:

The art is absolutely beautiful too, but I don't know how well Bee Train will handle it in an anime version.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 16:27   Link #26
Kanna
The Triad
*Fansubber

If Ali Project is doing the songs for Tsubasa, I'm going to bomb the director's house.
Kanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 17:55   Link #27
mikeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanna
If Ali Project is doing the songs for Tsubasa, I'm going to bomb the director's house.
yes no Ali project for the opening, PLEASE. Just look at their past openings for other shows. Notice how it's the same music and rhythem just differnt lyrics?
mikeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 01:21   Link #28
Raxtenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeon
yes no Ali project for the opening, PLEASE. Just look at their past openings for other shows. Notice how it's the same music and rhythem just differnt lyrics?
What series have they done openings for? And more importantly are their songs that bad?
Old 2004-12-06, 01:33   Link #29
Jenichan
私のシモベ!

Send a message via AIM to Jenichan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
What series have they done openings for? And more importantly are their songs that bad?
Noir Opening
Avenger Opening
Rozen Maiden Opening

probly some more...

I actually think the Noir opening is great, and the Rozen Maiden one is ok too, it fits with the series at least for the most part. I agree that their style doesn't really fit with Tsubasa tho... here's a cute picture from chapter 64 promoting the anime.
Jenichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 01:48   Link #30
Raxtenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenichan
Noir Opening
Avenger Opening
Rozen Maiden Opening

probly some more...

I actually think the Noir opening is great, and the Rozen Maiden one is ok too, it fits with the series at least for the most part. I agree that their style doesn't really fit with Tsubasa tho... here's a cute picture from chapter 64 promoting the anime.
Oh wow...I am speechless. That's right CLAMP give me my resolution!
Old 2005-01-05, 01:02   Link #31
Kitori-Chan

Talking Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- anime releash on April 05!

yesh!!!!! The anime of Tsubasa RC will be release on April 2005! the manga is really good and i can't wait till the anime!
Kitori-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 02:05   Link #32
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

I believe there was a thread somewhere on this forum about "Tsubasa," but I'll just post one question I had in my mind here:

Here, we have two versions of the "Tsubasa" manga. One is the regular tankoubon, and the other is the limited first-press only hardbook edition.

I have heard that there is a company in the States who are releasing "Tsubasa." Do they too have the two versions, or just only the regular one?
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 04:11   Link #33
Archaic

I'm fairly sure it's just the standard volumes in the US. It's not like they've been hyping CLAMP's 15th anniversary over there. They've got a lot less reason to release special editions.

Kitori-Chan....*Points to the "Coming Anime" thread*...beat you by a day. ;p
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 04:12   Link #34
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
I believe there was a thread somewhere on this forum about "Tsubasa," but I'll just post one question I had in my mind here:

Here, we have two versions of the "Tsubasa" manga. One is the regular tankoubon, and the other is the limited first-press only hardbook edition.

I have heard that there is a company in the States who are releasing "Tsubasa." Do they too have the two versions, or just only the regular one?
Del Rey has the rights to the Tsubasa manga in the US. They've all been paperbacks so far, and doubt very much we'd ever see a hardcover edition on this side of the Pacific. Volume 4 is due out Jan 15.
Korb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 16:10   Link #35
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Hello ^^
I see all the good old Tsubasa topics are gone as well as my account ;_;

Ok, I've little questions concerning licensed anime.

Season 1 of Tsubasa Chronicles is licensed by some company. Does that mean that there will be no fansubs anymore for S2 and S3 in April 2006 and 2007 ?

If the first question's answer is yes, I think I'm gonna cry :'(
That's probably a series that will be only available in North America I guess?
No offence, but I really hate them cutting out stuff, dubbing and entire serie making it sound silly etc :s

Guess I'll have to buy them on some Japanese website and start hating my countries' customs for charging an insane amount for import

Example: I bougt the complete Japanese D.N.Angel mangas (volume 1 to 10 + extra 11) on Amazon.co.jp for around 4260 Y (30 €) + port.
Well, these lame customs charged me an extra 50 € import tax >.<
Oh well ... bad luck for me :'(
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 08:15   Link #36
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

have they completly stopped making episodes for tsubasa??????

i only go to see to episode 23 or something
eLcHaKeTeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 10:22   Link #37
scorpio516

The entire first season was completely fansubbed.

Season two that starts 6 months after season one ended (april) WON'T be fansubbed because ToykoPop probally has the rights to it.
Six months after that, the 3rd season should start, last I heard. However some people say there won;t be a 3rd season.
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 10:29   Link #38
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516

Season two that starts 6 months after season one ended (april) WON'T be fansubbed because ToykoPop probally has the rights to it.
You mean FUNimation.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 10:30   Link #39
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516

Six months after that, the 3rd season should start, last I heard. However some people say there won;t be a 3rd season.

Oh OK thanks
eLcHaKeTeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 10:32   Link #40
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07
You mean FUNimation.
Ya, I just noticed that. It's been a while sence I read that
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen