Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-16, 18:15   Link #321
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Oh snap...predictable =.=...

Not the plot itself but the twist at the end. I mean, Darin asked her for something we could hear and right after his granpa warns him not to let Darin take Rea to Zoma...yea...

Anyway, one of two things will happen the way I see it. He'll either be able to find Rea and stop her from leaving or she'll be gone and he'll have no choice but to beg her father for help and so the rescue arc will begin...cause you know that psycho pedobear will use all his money and influence to rescue her.
This could be a means to develop Rea's character. So far Chihiro is the only one I see who truly developed nicely. Rea on the most part still behaves like a Ojou Sama, a Princess that gets her way. Although she asks nicely, her actions can be pretty selfish. Her attempt to save Babu, knowing it is cruel for him to keep on living just for her to keep a Zombie companion is pretty low. I see Rea's plan failing in a big way while Chihiro comes trying to save her since he is traveling with her to Zoma. I also speculate that Chihiro will get seriously hurt in the process to make her wake up. At the end of this event, Rea will finally understand how it means when you don't get your way, normal humans born in normal background know first hand we won't get our way all the time at an early age so when it doesn't happen we understand. Rea on the other hand been pampered ever since she was born so I doubt she will understand things don't go your way all the time, and she only realize a normal life for 1 month I believe. So in a quick sense, after all said and done and Chihiro finally makes her wake up though it could be he will be seriously injured in the process. There are reasons why Chihiro's grandfather said that Zoma isn't a place where you should go, and Rea will understand that. It may be harsh to teach her that things don't go your way all the time like that, but she needs to understand that. Though it may be at the expense of Chihiro safety. This of course will be another normal thing normal people experience is regret, after the events of Rea's try to revive Babu and most likely failing, regret sets in and she will question all of her actions. Seriously I am very tolerant and beneviolent towards people, but when they are selfish or anything where they themselves can see it. I snap, seriously I don't care who it is, if they behave that why I will tell them the harsh way for them to wake up. I have done so to my mother, father, and probably the rest of my family when they act like that. Even my girlfriend understands that and she is the same way in that regard to myself which is one of the reason why I am love with her. All in all this is my prediction, I wonder if anyone else disagree, agree, or in between.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 21:57   Link #322
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'll be honest...I wouldn't mind it if Chihiro died in the coming arc.
Bare with me on this...I like Chihiro a lot, he is my favorite character in the series, but if Chihiro died because of Rea, I wonder what Rea's reaction would be to it. Granted death in this series is all that big a thing...something like, Chihiro dies, Rea is emotionally crushed and taken away to safety by Chihiro's allies leaving Chihiro's body behind. Later it's discovered that Chihiro had taken the potion before dying and returns...after Rea gains a ton of much needed character development.

This of course...could be the weird thing I have about seeing character's reactions...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 07:31   Link #323
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Oh snap...predictable =.=...

Not the plot itself but the twist at the end. I mean, Darin asked her for something we could hear and right after his granpa warns him not to let Darin take Rea to Zoma...yea...

Anyway, one of two things will happen the way I see it. He'll either be able to find Rea and stop her from leaving or she'll be gone and he'll have no choice but to beg her father for help and so the rescue arc will begin...cause you know that psycho pedobear will use all his money and influence to rescue her.
Although I hope this does not come true, I think you may be spot-on with your prediction Chihiro will ask for the help of Rea's father. Ugh, I don't want to see him anymore... ever.
Old 2012-06-17, 09:26   Link #324
OpenDoors

Spoiler for ch 30:
OpenDoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 10:09   Link #325
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenDoors View Post
Spoiler for ch 30:
Spoiler for The most precious thing:
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 10:14   Link #326
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Spoiler for 30:
Old 2012-06-17, 10:52   Link #327
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for 30:

Last edited by Lexxus; 2012-06-19 at 15:54. Reason: correction....
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 14:22   Link #328
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Hmm if we put together traffic accident after which Chihiro's mom died (Mero said about this in the 29th chapter) and that flashback from the OVA with his mother we can be pretty much sure that his mother was in fact turned into zombie, even in this state.
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 15:51   Link #329
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The thing about Rea, she expects things to go her way. She is an Ojou Sama, if you are looking for the definition of Ojou Sama, Rea would be it. Might as well put her picture there right by the definition. She hasn't experience something that doesn't go her way, mostly the fault of her father as well as Chihiro. I don't expect anything good in Zoma, they are going there and it may cost Chihiro's well being. We haven't seen any real big plots in the Manga as in now, this may be it. If my prediction is right, it will send a huge amount of things the author can work on in later chapters. As for Chihiro, I think he must put his foot down sooner or later this is getting ridicules. These two are suppose to be a couple, but one is taking too much of the pants in the relationship. As a man, I am really disappointed in him and for Rea I am not a girl so I ask my girlfriend since she reads this manga too. In her words "Spoiled beyond disbelief and deserves a slap of reality I don't mind if its mine".
Old 2012-07-03, 02:37   Link #330
ShiroiRyu

The last page don't please me. :s
Old 2012-07-03, 10:31   Link #331
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

She didn't take her passport because she thought zombies didn't need it. Typical Rea

Seems like we will see Daddy again anyway.
Old 2012-07-03, 11:05   Link #332
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I think I've said it before...but due to the last few chapters I'm really starting to dislike or even hate Rea. I really liked her before but now most of the things she does seem to annoy the hell out of me. Worst even is that Chihiro just lets her do it.

This is a manga I've loved reading since the first chapter was translated and have followed it religiously. I loved the theme but it was the characters that hooked me in...now, I dunno. If it keeps up like this I don't know if I'll continue to follow it...which saddens me :I
Old 2012-07-03, 11:39   Link #333
amasposu

Chihiro doesn't have the knowledge nor the resource to cure Rea. Going to ZOMA is really the only scenario where they may be able to find a cure (That is, assuming that curing Rea is even possible).

The clock is ticking. If Rea stays at Furuya's home like she has always does, her flesh will only continue to decompose; her hands are already rotting. Going to ZOMA is really the only development that makes sense.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 11:49   Link #334
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well...grandpa's warning should not be ignored...and it was, just because Rea decided to act like a spoiled brat. The clock is ticking and ZOMA knows more about zombies than Chihiro...but then again judging by Grandpa's warning going to them is the worst possible move (not counting the fact that the narration has told us a couple of times that something really bad will happen).

Plus, Rea isn't doing it for herself, she's doing it for Babu. I like the cat and all and I understand that being the only other zombie she has a connection with it but she's not being rational about it and Chihiro is enabling her.

I know some of the decisions Rea has had aren't as bad as they sound or I'm making them out to be...but I can't help but be annoyed at most of the things she's been doing. I dunno...maybe the innocent (and spoiled) Ojou-sama schtick has lost its charm for me or something.
Old 2012-07-03, 11:57   Link #335
Johnny
Working the bags...

Also correct me if I'm wrong. Babu and her situation aren't even the same. Babu was brought back from the dead and she wasn't. I think that's a major difference and something that could be called a sliver lining even though we're not sure what that silver lining is...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:03   Link #336
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Also correct me if I'm wrong. Babu and her situation aren't even the same. Babu was brought back from the dead and she wasn't. I think that's a major difference and something that could be called a sliver lining even though we're not sure what that silver lining is...
Maybe we wiil discover at ZOMA that Rea can synchronize her thought waves with those of zombies and control them
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:10   Link #337
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Maybe we wiil discover at ZOMA that Rea can synchronize her thought waves with those of zombies and control them
That came out of left field
Old 2012-07-03, 14:55   Link #338
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Randrak42 I have to agree with you. Rea is seriously in the wrong here. Chihiro was with Babu longer than her, did she not take account of how Chihiro would feel since he is doing that? She isn't going there to help herself, she is there to try to switch around an impossible scenario. The only thing I can think of to make Rea stop with the selfish (although good cause) actions is for Chihiro to get hurt again. Thus would make her innocence and the Ojou Sama way of thinking go away and accept real life. Not everything goes your way, she has to learn that.
Old 2012-07-03, 15:02   Link #339
Soji

Quote:
The only thing I can think of to make Rea stop with the selfish (although good cause) actions is for Chihiro to get hurt again. Thus would make her innocence and the Ojou Sama way of thinking go away and accept real life. Not everything goes your way, she has to learn that.
The funny thing (if we can call this this way) I really can see this happen.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 15:20   Link #340
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Have Chihiro get killed in ZOMA because of her and turned into a zombie (but Rea only finds out a while after so she can get a hard hit of reality in her face). That'll fix her xD

Tags
comedy, drama, romance, shounen, supernatural, zombie