AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-04, 13:32   Link #1281
justavisitor

Thanks for those images DragoZERO!!!

I know soon someone (probably Haruto) will mess up, but I pray to whoever in heaven that plz let this manga have a happy ending (more precisely, haruto x Eba plz) No 5 cm per second Seo

Edit: some of the pics I found

if anyone can make those into wallpaper it would be extra nice hope everyone enjoys these images...(probably you guys have those already)

Edit 2:
This is uncool..they downsized my pic a bit...sigh
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-09-04 at 13:48.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 13:43   Link #1282
Dark Mage

I was reading this manga Cherry and when I read this page----- http://www.mangafox.com/manga/cherry/v01/c001/11.html , I just couldn't stop thinking about Kimi no Iru Machi and the Haruto and Eba situation with their long-distance relationship. Can you imagine the look on Haruto's face if Eba comes back all pierced and says she has a new boyfriend? LOLd at the idea
Old 2009-09-04, 13:52   Link #1283
justavisitor

i can only pray lol...eba x haruto ending plz..otherwise my collection of eba pics would mean nothing ...but seriously I think it's Haruto that will mess up...Eba has already done with the part of "having new bf" in that Senpai saga..now it's Haruto's turn
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-09-04, 16:13   Link #1284
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I was reading this manga Cherry and when I read this page----- http://www.mangafox.com/manga/cherry/v01/c001/11.html , I just couldn't stop thinking about Kimi no Iru Machi and the Haruto and Eba situation with their long-distance relationship. Can you imagine the look on Haruto's face if Eba comes back all pierced and says she has a new boyfriend? LOLd at the idea
hey you should read [good ending] too its about a guy trying to impress this girl and make her like him
hes so over analyzing its so funny and awesome ch 3 is out

and omg I read cherry before xD
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 16:23   Link #1285
Dark Mage

Yeah I have been reading GE from the start and I gtta say I love it. You are right the main guy is hilarious in how he tends to over analyze but I hope he ends up with the girl who helps him more than the girl he is going after. The main girl in GE is too cool
Old 2009-09-04, 16:36   Link #1286
ShootingStars

Quote:
Yeah I have been reading GE from the start and I gtta say I love it. You are right the main guy is hilarious in how he tends to over analyze but I hope he ends up with the girl who helps him more than the girl he is going after. The main girl in GE is too cool
i have a feeling that hes gonna go out with the cute girl he wants, only to later realize the one he really loves is the girl who helped him, like in Kimi Kiss Pure Rouge anime

both girls who liked the main in the anime were cute (hoshino + braid girl)
Old 2009-09-04, 17:39   Link #1287
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Cherry, eh? I'll have to look into that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
i am liking that confession
Need a real photoshop master to make a nice wallaper out of it now. Its got potential.

And use Imageshack - they don't resize pictures or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah i also like it. I'm also liking the development in this chapter, and hope it carries on at this pace from now on. Still, i know this manga-ka, so i'm waiting for something to happen that will mess everything up.
We all know that. Something always happens, it has to.
Old 2009-09-05, 17:43   Link #1288
H23

Now Haruto has to try this...

Spoiler for warning, NSFW:
Old 2009-09-05, 18:42   Link #1289
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post

i dont get how its so funny... is it because its real live or what?
and yes haruto should try this
Old 2009-09-06, 08:15   Link #1290
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
We all know that. Something always happens, it has to.
It's all the more painful knowing something like that is going to happen. Especially after chapters like this weeks.
Old 2009-09-06, 10:39   Link #1291
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post

all i can say is LOL..great thinking H23
Old 2009-09-07, 16:13   Link #1292
Dark Mage

Spoiler for chapter 61:
Old 2009-09-07, 17:22   Link #1293
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Spoiler for chapter 61:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 22:41   Link #1294
ShootingStars

lol yes some Akari action I hope they hook up for a while even though it would be very unlikely
Old 2009-09-08, 13:05   Link #1295
justavisitor

just read the translation..

Spoiler for spoiler (doesn't know how accurate the translation is tho):
Old 2009-09-08, 20:24   Link #1296
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
just read the translation..

Spoiler for spoiler (doesn't know how accurate the translation is tho):
lol Haruto having trouble over a bird... just lulz
Old 2009-09-08, 21:24   Link #1297
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
lol Haruto having trouble over a bird... just lulz
he is a needy guy! isn't him? really, Eba was just trying to find things to talk about, but Haruto wants to talk about feelings. I wonder who is the girl in the relationship.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 01:23   Link #1298
mammothb

damn i dono where u guys found the raw D: guess i will just have to wait for the translations. i dono, i thought that haruto could just talke about the bird and change the topic from there? it was just such a suddenly change, one moment eba was saying i love you then the nxt they are having an argument:/
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 17:50   Link #1299
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
damn i dono where u guys found the raw D: guess i will just have to wait for the translations. i dono, i thought that haruto could just talke about the bird and change the topic from there? it was just such a suddenly change, one moment eba was saying i love you then the nxt they are having an argument:/
girls sure love their pets.
Old 2009-09-09, 18:00   Link #1300
Johnny
Working the bags...

Eba and Ryuuji would have gotten along perfectly...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life