AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2023-12-17, 17:03   Link #41
Frontier

Akarin OP goes hard .
Old 2023-12-30, 09:19   Link #42
Huh...?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Old 2023-12-30, 10:40   Link #43
Frontier

You had me at uncensored !
Old 2023-12-30, 12:49   Link #44
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Was planning on watching this and it's nice to know it will be uncensored. Crunchyroll should take notes.
Old 2024-01-01, 09:47   Link #45
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Crunchyroll should take notes.
They control nearly 4/5th of the International Sub/Dub Market.

So, they don't really care about stuff like that, as they know Viewers have no other choice than to go to them to legally watch stuff.

HiDive is only doing it so that people actually come to their Service, as they don't have that many big Series under them (CR snips them quickly and easily with their Sony backing).
And their two most popular Series (that i know of; aka., Oshi no Ko & Eminence), don't yet have a date for their next Season (Oshi no Ko S2 has been confirmed but no date yet, while Eminence S3 won't happen until atleast a few months after it's Movie is out in Japan).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Old 2024-01-01, 11:23   Link #46
Frontier

Whatever the case, I'm just happy that they have it .
Old 2024-01-01, 11:45   Link #47
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post

So, they don't really care about stuff like that, as they know Viewers have no other choice than to go to them to legally watch stuff.

HiDive is only doing it so that people actually come to their Service, as they don't have that many big Series under them (CR snips them quickly and easily with their Sony backing).
And their two most popular Series (that i know of; aka., Oshi no Ko & Eminence), don't yet have a date for their next Season (Oshi no Ko S2 has been confirmed but no date yet, while Eminence S3 won't happen until atleast a few months after it's Movie is out in Japan).
There is plenty ways to watch it illegally and there is no real punishment for it eitherthem not caring for such stuff. I think their monopoly aren't strong enough to be able ignore people wishes. HiDive is on good track.
Old 2024-01-01, 12:57   Link #48
LG-MAX 2.o

The audio will still have some censorship in other series, so there is still ways for improvement.
Old 2024-01-01, 17:42   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post

There are at least six shows on their service I'm planning on watching next season, against seven shows on CR. It feels like they're slowly expanding to me. The Dangers in my heart, Kingdom, and Urusei Yatsura are pretty big title. I'd say this one is too, I believe the manga is pretty popular.

Looks like they're going to lock out some region though. I have an alternative but I prefer English subs rather than French ones since I'm involved in English communities (mostly here) and a lot of the time romanizations choices are very different, making it a pain to discuss shows.
Old 2024-01-02, 00:57   Link #50
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
The audio will still have some censorship in other series, so there is still ways for improvement.
It will be the same in Japan, they aren't the ones doing the censoring. The audio being toned down will be the most uncensored a show will get short of the BDs. HiDive can't do any better than that.
Old 2024-01-04, 10:37   Link #51
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2024-01-04, 12:58   Link #52
magnuskn

Well, this is fun, but so, so stupid.