AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-22, 16:40   Link #161
Tenzen12

Also "hot" is quite subjective term. She is rather short and small in various areas. On top of that it's too soon to call her submissive (especially after seeing what Rose training did to Usato character...)
Old 2024-03-22, 18:19   Link #162
magnuskn

Eh, Suzune did call it out correctly, I believe.
Old 2024-03-22, 18:25   Link #163
Tenzen12

Well if Suzune called demon girl "hot" (I don't think she did, but I could miss it), than she is objectively wrong (cute is more accurate) and if "submissive" came from calling her "hardocore M" Than you missing point, how Suzune completely missed point.

Only thing she was right about was that Usato raised flag with her.
Old 2024-03-22, 18:45   Link #164
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well if Suzune called demon girl "hot" (I don't think she did, but I could miss it), than she is objectively wrong (cute is more accurate) and if "submissive" came from calling her "hardocore M" Than you missing point, how Suzune completely missed point.

Only thing she was right about was that Usato raised flag with her.
You have every right to your "objectively wrong" opinion.
Old 2024-03-22, 19:39   Link #165
Tenzen12

Again she is short, flat and doesn't act seductive. Her age seems to be around 13/14. She is about as "hot" as princess or fox girl. Is it that hard acknowledge own mistake?

Well whatever have it your way.
Old 2024-03-23, 08:04   Link #166
Lex79

What I'm glad for is that they took a pragmatic approach with the demon girl, first keep her in prison to get informations, then make her harmless before training her to become an asset. I was really afraid she would've been immediately pitied and forgiven because she's a cute girl.
This time Usato was especially effective because he had optimal compatibility with the enemy, I'm worried that unless a lot if demons are conveniently vulnerable to healing magic he won't fight too much for the rest of the series , which would samoen a lot my interest in reading the source material.
Old 2024-03-23, 08:07   Link #167
Kakkou
Tch.

Okay so it was a simple "healing magic cancels dark magic" deal after all.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-24, 23:51   Link #168
Alchemist007
*Author

The dark knight girl's personality sure changed from the sadist she was on the battlefield. Kind of disappointing they're just throwing away any sort of attempt at convincing reform.
Old 2024-03-25, 02:26   Link #169
Rinvelt
駄目人間

It's more convincing in the novel because you have her POV and you know why she was so easily convinced.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 03:38   Link #170
Tenzen12

Her armor is also permanently on, so this was indeed as far as she remember first time she even felt pain or touch. She grew completely isolated from everyone both physically and emotionally, this also why she has no loyality toward other demons.
Old 2024-03-25, 18:47   Link #171
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Wasnt she the one in the flashback episode with the death of Rose's team? Isnt she the one who saved the sword dude then.
Old 2024-03-25, 18:55   Link #172
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Wasnt she the one in the flashback episode with the death of Rose's team? Isnt she the one who saved the sword dude then.
The current demon army commander (Amila with red hair) is the one from the flashback. She was the one bellowing at Rose for chucking a whole tree and destroying her invasion bridge.

In present day, the Black Knight seems to be about the age that Amila was in the flashback.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 15:41   Link #173
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do kind of like that Usato's healing punch didn't actually work as he intended. The offsetting nature of their abilities let him do damage, but didn't fill his desire to avoid injuring his opponent. And it does nicely fix the questionable nature of that fight. Since it would be bizarre to have her pass out from hits that weren't doing any actual harm. Pain is pain for sure. But it still felt like a stretch during the fight. Her actually being injured that whole time does make sense.

And while Usato was surprisingly naive about how people would respond to someone that saved a ton of lives, he was pretty on point in responding when he realized that the Black Knight took all that damage.

Good on Rose for focusing on some "DODGE" training . It is important for him to avoid hits whenever possible. Since yeah...cursed weapons are a thing.

I do get making use of the demon girl since she's there. Though I feel like using someone like that for errands is a remarkable waste of resources as much as just permanently imprisoning her. Although hey. I guess calling the Rescue Squad kidnappers is now completely accurate . Again, I do think it makes sense to use assets. And obviously if she goes off the rails then someone with healing magic is important to reign her in. But you'd think making use of her pure invincibility and overwhelming combat prowess would be a better choice. Once more Rose's "grab first and explain...someday" approach is in full force. I suppose there was a slight effort to explain things before knocking out the girl and kidnapping her. So you know...progress.

Good fun though with Usato being so hyped up on finding the fox but frankly she's just been waiting for the chance to put him to work. Because yeah thanks to her his friends are still alive. That's certainly a debt to be repaid.
Old 2024-03-27, 04:12   Link #174
magnuskn

Oh, hey, there's going to be an episode 13. Kinda unusual nowadays.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-03-27, 23:15   Link #175
SILENTANIMELOVER

Not really. The average length of most anime is 12-13 episodes a season. So, it's pretty normal.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-28, 01:18   Link #176
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENTANIMELOVER View Post
Not really. The average length of most anime is 12-13 episodes a season. So, it's pretty normal.
The vast majority of shows I've seen in the last years was 12 episodes, so getting a 13th episode sometimes is quite welcome.
Old 2024-03-29, 15:03   Link #177
Huh...?

The way they ended the Season, it's easy for them to do a Season 2 quite easily.

And considering the Light Novel for this Series is already over, while the Manga is quite far ahead, it won't be an issue for them either way.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-29, 17:47   Link #178
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
The way they ended the Season, it's easy for them to do a Season 2 quite easily.

And considering the Light Novel for this Series is already over, while the Manga is quite far ahead, it won't be an issue for them either way.
The LN actually resumed publication in Dec 2023 under the title Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic Returns.
https://mfbooks.jp/product/chiyumahou/322308000946.html

Its 2nd volume just released a few days ago.
https://mfbooks.jp/product/chiyumahou/322311001316.html

I believe the new LNs are going to cover the ongoing WN content.

Last edited by zztop; 2024-03-29 at 18:16.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-29, 19:31   Link #179
magnuskn

Well, this last episode actually reconciled me quite a bit with the series, except that Usato is just bit too dense regarding Suzune. And of course demon girl Felm joined his growing harem, no surprise.

Gets bumped up to a 7,5/10 after the last episode. Now I actually hope for a second season.

Huh, for a second I thought I saw Raphtalia...
Old 2024-03-29, 20:00   Link #180
grecefar

7/10. A nice fun anime.

I would've liked felm to go with them but is not that easy. With all those characters at the end I would like a second season. No much interest to check the manga or ln.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drill sergeant, magic