AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-05-24, 20:10   Link #2901
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
So, the Golden Seven "Persons"(200 years old) proves that there are seven Valvrave. Previously, someone's firm belief about existence of 6 Valvrave is crushing big time.
Well, I believed in 6, but 7 works too. And that assumes we only get one generation of mecha.
Old 2013-05-24, 21:13   Link #2902
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Well, I believed in 6, but 7 works too. And that assumes we only get one generation of mecha.
well, I don't think your color theory is wrong.

I think you just didn't take White into consideration as the 7th color.

Spoiler:

Unit 2 is probably Orange (6 color primary + secondary theory) or Cyan (Light Additive RGB system) . Depending on what color wheel theory you use
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 21:57   Link #2903
cyoti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxnom View Post
So if we possibly have more than twenty something more content that was predicted from 2 cour. Then I'm afraid even to imagine the roof of craziness for this show that awaits us in future. 7 episodes in and "WTFness" is already above anything I've seen in some time.

mind=blown.
So I guess the timeskip might be for cours 3 and 4. It would less make sense that there would be such a big timeskip when they barely have the episodes to get all the pilots.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 02:17   Link #2904
whitecloud

is this maybe the beginning of new franchise for sunrise? like with gundam? 00, seed, etc
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 02:25   Link #2905
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
is this maybe the beginning of new franchise for sunrise? like with gundam? 00, seed, etc
well it might be, who knows, it all depends on how this one turns out
Old 2013-05-25, 02:49   Link #2906
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
well it might be, who knows, it all depends on how this one turns out
It seems all Sunrise anime are franchise oriented. In fact, most anime are franchise oriented project. Valvrave project started 3 years ago. The producer(project manager or fund raiser) has the people drama in mind. The drama involves soldiers and students.

p.s. Someone notices the scriptwriter is switched in episode 7.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 03:25   Link #2907
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
well, I don't think your color theory is wrong.

I think you just didn't take White into consideration as the 7th color.

Spoiler:

Unit 2 is probably Orange (6 color primary + secondary theory) or Cyan (Light Additive RGB system) . Depending on what color wheel theory you use
I agree, I think Valvrave 7 will be Black or White. It would make no sense to be Indigo since Indigo is between Blue and Violet. If that was the case, Indigo would have been VVV6 while Violet would have been VVV7. Since that's not the case and I don't think they will be having a Pink one, I'm thinking the last Valvrave will be White or Black.

Valvrave 2 is more than likely orange.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 03:31   Link #2908
zztop

As mad as Valvrave is, I'm still watching it for the plot/world-building questions it raises:
1) What IS the Valvrave? If there are supposed to be 7 of them, where are the other 2?
2)What does L-11's revolution entail? How does Haruto figure into this?
3)Who is the girl in L-11's photo, and how is she be linked to L-11's plans?

4)What is the history and structure of the Dorssian government?
5)Is the conflict between Dorssia and ARUS one of ideology, or something sinister/greater?
6)To whom does Future Saki owe a promise to?

Feel free to speculate on these questions!

PS. I've noticed JIOR and Dorssia each have their own national emblem. Does JIOR have its own emblem?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 03:48   Link #2909
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I agree, I think Valvrave 7 will be Black or White. It would make no sense to be Indigo since Indigo is between Blue and Violet. If that was the case, Indigo would have been VVV6 while Violet would have been VVV7. Since that's not the case and I don't think they will be having a Pink one, I'm thinking the last Valvrave will be White or Black.

Then, how about Cyan, Magenta, or even Silver for the 7th Valvrave. BTW, I think it parallels to the 7th Gundam in my opinion.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 04:53   Link #2910
whitecloud

hahaha...so its possible we will get something like valvrave :seed (or whatever) where there will be a set of new character, protagonist with a mix of the old protagonist...the old will be more of the supporting/teacher while the new take the center stage, like aquarion if i dont mistaken?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 05:45   Link #2911
kuromitsu

Quote:
It seems all Sunrise anime are franchise oriented. In fact, most anime are franchise oriented project. Valvrave project started 3 years ago. The producer(project manager or fund raiser) has the people drama in mind. The drama involves soldiers and students.

I don't think VVV will ever be popular enough for a long serial franchise like Gundam or Macross. I think they planned one split cour and, if it's popular enough, they can do OVAs and movies and more tie-in stuff (that they're already doing with the novels and manga). And of course the merch: mecha models, figurines, etc.

It's not rare for an anime project to start years before the show airs, there's a lot of planning, designing, writing, casting, etc. involved. (Tsuritama wasn't a very complicated show and they started the project some five years before it aired? or something like that).

(And script writers change all the time, why are people so surprised about this? )
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 05:56   Link #2912
NeutralZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post

Since Saki stated that they're like a rainbow and considering VVVI is red and VVVIV is green then its possible for them to follow the color coding of the rainbow R(VVVI)OYG(VVVIV)BIV
Black and white as color is debatable since white it the combination of all colors or all colors are reflected back and black lacks color or absorbs all color...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 06:14   Link #2913
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Since Saki stated that they're like a rainbow and considering VVVI is red and VVVIV is green then its possible for them to follow the color coding of the rainbow R(VVVI)OYG(VVVIV)BIV
Black and white as color is debatable since white it the combination of all colors or all colors are reflected back and black lacks color or absorbs all color...
Not to mentioned that Valvraves have black and white as sub or detail color. If Sunrise can't insert Indigo, might as well choose either cyan or magenta.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 11:36   Link #2914
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Raizo refers to Yamada, right?
Yes.

Personally, I think there will be more than 7 VVVs in the future considering VVV-VI is running on a RAVE MIRROR core and VVV-I is the the one running on the true RAVE core thus far (inc. mass replication/production)
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 19:15   Link #2915
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

This is just speculations but I believe Shoko will stop being part of the main cast or just die. This image gave me this opinion.

It's not only ghost Shoko but Haruto looks pretty different from his normal self.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 19:39   Link #2916
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
This is just speculations but I believe Shoko will stop being part of the main cast or just die. This image gave me this opinion.

It's not only ghost Shoko but Haruto looks pretty different from his normal self.
Read few posts from this thread before posting. She has enough plot armor for at least up to half of season two.
Picture means nothing.
Old 2013-05-25, 19:42   Link #2917
Destined_Fate

Or it was just an excuse to show her naked.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 19:50   Link #2918
NeutralZero

Isn't it possible that its the image of Haruto 200 years from their current timeline?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 19:54   Link #2919
cyoti

Quote:

Sometimes that is a good thing. Okouchi wrote all of R2 versus delegating episodes in the first season of Geass.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 20:14   Link #2920
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Isn't it possible that its the image of Haruto 200 years from their current timeline?
Saki's costume in the OP and 200 years later is a bit different.
Haruto's costume doesn't resemble Saki's futuristic suit but the one in OP so I am sure this Haruto is the Present Haruto.

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire