AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 09:45   Link #1941
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Oh crap teenagers without discipline or adult supervision.

I can see new parents within the year and first citizens born to this nation.

They need medical personnel for that.
Don't worry , we have a one-man-army around the area. Just do the peace sign

Current Season animes: Listeners, Tower of God
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 10:02   Link #1942
battleengine

just make everyone died in the end. Haruto will say "finally, i can meet u again".

THE END
battleengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 10:04   Link #1943
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Spoiler for Episode 5:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 10:23   Link #1944
gordol
Banned

Where are the next episodes summaries?? These magazines release today
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 10:28   Link #1945
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show is terribad but it never fails to be entertaining. That music video was hilarious. What world are these kids living in?

I'd really love for things to go horribly wrong for them but I'm guessing that won't happen anytime soon. I'm glad that at the very least, they made it clear separating the module was a stupid idea, as it caused them a lot of problem. If the professor hadn't be there, they would have been done for.

Saki is the character I enjoy the most so far. She's the only one with a good head on her shoulders, although it seems she's got some issues...

VVV-tan is the best girl. So pure.
Old 2013-05-10, 10:36   Link #1946
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Oh my god ep 5...been long time since I laughed so hard

Random musical, A-Drei throwing tantrum like a brat, ERUERUFUUU watching like a pervert, Kore wa Sex? followed by beeping earthquake warning and BOKU JYANAI BOKU JYANAI BOKU JYANAI!!!
Old 2013-05-10, 10:36   Link #1947
battleengine

i fully support os san to come out and replace as the main female character.
Old 2013-05-10, 10:38   Link #1948
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
god i hate the ending song so much, Angela's pitch just kills something inside me
Old 2013-05-10, 10:44   Link #1949
vanca

For you who wants to know sooner about the (possibly) result of current love triangle, I have scan of mag featured Haruto's character interview. I'll try to translate it. Guess I'll use a spoiler tag though I'm not sure if it's really a spoiler

Spoiler:

Sadly, it only means adding one more of death flag for Shoko
vanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 10:47   Link #1950
battleengine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanca View Post
For you who wants to know sooner about the (possibly) result of current love triangle, I have scan of mag featured Haruto's character interview. I'll try to translate it. Guess I'll use a spoiler tag though I'm not sure if it's really a spoiler

Spoiler:

Sadly, it only means adding one more of death flag for Shoko
why u mean it add one more death flag for shoko
Old 2013-05-10, 10:49   Link #1951
vanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleengine View Post
why u mean it add one more death flag for shoko
As, you know, Haruto still choose her and all?
Old 2013-05-10, 10:55   Link #1952
battleengine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanca View Post
As, you know, Haruto still choose her and all?
well if she did not died....

If she died, he will continue to grieve until end of season 2....

hahaha
Old 2013-05-10, 10:57   Link #1953
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Eh. I wouldn't jump into any conclusions just yet. She's looking way too happy to be a ghost and if anything it's just an excuse to show her naked. From what we've seen so far with Valvrave is that we will be trolled hard and almost all our predictions will be wrong.

But that doesn't mean we still can't have fun trying to guess things!
Well, a lot of the "memory" ghosts in Sunrise look angelic and happy. Anyone remember Flay's memory ghost? Stella's? LaLa's?

They've done naked ghost girl of MC before, they don't show up for long, just there to emotionally inspire/shake up the hero.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:02   Link #1954
battleengine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well, a lot of the "memory" ghosts in Sunrise look angelic and happy. Anyone remember Flay's memory ghost? Stella's? LaLa's?

They've done naked ghost girl of MC before, they don't show up for long, just there to emotionally inspire/shake up the hero.
.................. sign they really like to kill some of the female character, to make them ghost

JUST KILL THEM ALREADY
Old 2013-05-10, 11:15   Link #1955
vanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleengine View Post
well if she did not died....

If she died, he will continue to grieve until end of season 2....

hahaha
Ouch. As much as I love Haruto's intense feeling toward her (seriously, you just need to say a word "Shoko" to get his full attention anytime and anywhere), but honestly I had my fill of angsty and grieving mecha protagonists. Of course you can mourn for some time, but continuously 'till the end of the world? Ewww no please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post

THIS.
Old 2013-05-10, 11:21   Link #1956
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Akira's scream when the power went out was freaking priceless.

But, damn they only had 3k of donations and then jumped up to 250M + after one lousy musical. What the hell will these kids do next...
Old 2013-05-10, 11:28   Link #1957
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
I also was expecting this series to have, you know, mecha in it (like on the title and promotional material), NOT the misadventures high school kids filled with obnoxious fan service with the only action being some half attempted slap fest that barely goes for 30 seconds.
I feel somewhat similarly. They have a really interesting universe setting and premise set up. There are a lot of things that they can do that would be interesting and entertaining. My guess (and hope) is that they'll get to that in the coming episodes, but an episode like episode 5 sort of squanders it. You could pull an episode like that in practically any anime series.

Given the sudden discovery of every other Valvrave and given the apparent dislike that some of the classmates have for each other, I'm worried that they'll keep up the focus on Module 77 with further jealousy and infighting. But who knows? Maybe this is building up to something better. It wouldn't be the first series I've watched where there were some painful episodes to suffer through that ultimately led to an enjoyable series overall.
Old 2013-05-10, 11:30   Link #1958
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post

But, damn they only had 3k of donations and then jumped up to 250M + after one lousy musical. What the hell will these kids do next...
Did I miss that or was there a monetary unit for that? Yen, dollars, some future currency of money? I wish I knew, since 250 Million Yen is a quite a bit different from 250 Million Dollars (quite a bit of change both ways, but you understand what I'm saying). At least then it could give me an idea of how much they made.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:31   Link #1959
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

So....
Is Haruto going to be the sole pilot for all the Mechas?
Are more of the students going to become like him ("cursed") and each pilot one of the other mechas?
Are they going to get stolen and used by other nations? (doubt it since the spoilers for the next episode show one of the new mechas fighting Dorssia units).
Since we still dont know anything about these robots, how they came to be, why Haruto needed to be changed from a regular human to a vampire that can transfer bodies in order to pilot the Valvrave, what is up about the girl in the OS of the robot and a lot more stuff, I'm going to continue watching this show and see what path it takes.
Old 2013-05-10, 11:33   Link #1960
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post

SEX TAPE? Probably assembly the rest of the power range force . AND FIGHT THEY'RE TRUE ENEMY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I feel somewhat similarly. They have a really interesting universe setting and premise set up. There are a lot of things that they can do that would be interesting and entertaining. My guess (and hope) is that they'll get to that in the coming episodes, but an episode like episode 5 sort of squanders it. You could pull an episode like that in practically any anime series.

Given the sudden discovery of every other Valvrave and given the apparent dislike that some of the classmates have for each other, I'm worried that they'll keep up the focus on Module 77 with further jealousy and infighting. But who knows? Maybe this is building up to something better. It wouldn't be the first series I've watched where there were some painful episodes to suffer through that ultimately led to an enjoyable series overall.
Well.. they can't completely clone GSD. Cause if sunrise screws up the whole mecha industry is doomed . After the GC screw up a lot of studios should be pretty wary of making a complete clone . SUNRISE WHERES MY ANNOUNCEMENT .

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire