AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-24, 15:13   Link #901
ShootingStars

did anyone notice how the exact same smile and LOOK suzuka portrays on page 17 of the ch. 55 RAW? EBA = the suzuka of this book -_-
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 16:02   Link #902
justavisitor

Yes, finally I can read the translation...pretty good chapter, I feel my life is complete again

and no chapter next week lol
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 19:07   Link #903
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
Spoiler for this is what's gonna happen:

Now we wait for the twist...
I completely agree with you. That is what I prdict will happen because there just has to be a twist and misunderstanding. But I liked how Haruto actually mustered his courage to ask Eba. However its just like you said, Kotone is definitely gonna create a misunderstanding and I am sure of this, that Eba and Haruto wont end up going to the dance together even though things are looking up ATM for them but it wont last. And remember, its said that there's a legend regarding the dance that says that the person that a guy/girl takes with him to the dance eventually end up dating? So in that sense your prdeiction is perfect and they will be dating different persons by the end of the dance
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 19:25   Link #904
ShootingStars

man if this turns out like the honoka arc in suzuka ill be so PISSED
SEO better not turn this into another suzuka

please date kotone and STAY
Old 2009-07-24, 21:41   Link #905
Gambino009
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
man if this turns out like the honoka arc in suzuka ill be so PISSED
SEO better not turn this into another suzuka

please date kotone and STAY
It's not just him who does that, the author of I's manga probably did worst
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 21:44   Link #906
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
It's not just him who does that, the author of I's manga probably did worst
I read I's and video game girl AI, what do you mean?
Old 2009-07-24, 22:15   Link #907
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I think he means the main characters of shounen romance mangas being so indecisive and switching between what girl he likes every couple chapters. Kawashita did it with Ichigo 100%, too. The authors always over exaggerate the male's nervousness and makes it look like they're afraid of sex. It's frustrating and annoying.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 23:35   Link #908
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I still need to know why Eba was acting distant with Haruto and friendly with Kanzaki....but what I'm thinking prolly happens in H-manga only lmao.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 05:26   Link #909
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
I still need to know why Eba was acting distant with Haruto and friendly with Kanzaki....but what I'm thinking prolly happens in H-manga only lmao.
we might have to wait till Eba tells this to Haruto. Remember that we only hear Haruto's inner thoughts and that there are very few scenes where Haruto is not present.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 05:51   Link #910
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Spoiler for chap 55:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 08:10   Link #911
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
Actually in this chapter Eba tells him why she is acting distant from Haruto (tho she doesn't explain why she is friendly with Kanzaki..but i think it's normal to be friendly with others???)

Spoiler for spoiler for chapter 55:

Like golthin said, in this manga we can only observe Haruto's viewpoint, so maybe it's because of his jealously, from his eyes, we as readers see Eba is getting real close to Nanami's bro...while in reality, Eba has a personality that she acts real friendly before everyone (Example, Eba pretends she is so cheerful when she sees her family...and it successfully fooled Haruto somewhat)..so probably there is nothing too big going on in reality...just my opinion
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-07-25 at 08:29.
Old 2009-07-25, 12:27   Link #912
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Actually in this chapter Eba tells him why she is acting distant from Haruto (tho she doesn't explain why she is friendly with Kanzaki..but i think it's normal to be friendly with others???)

Spoiler for spoiler for chapter 55:

Like golthin said, in this manga we can only observe Haruto's viewpoint, so maybe it's because of his jealously, from his eyes, we as readers see Eba is getting real close to Nanami's bro...while in reality, Eba has a personality that she acts real friendly before everyone (Example, Eba pretends she is so cheerful when she sees her family...and it successfully fooled Haruto somewhat)..so probably there is nothing too big going on in reality...just my opinion
OMG wtf haruto is a holding hands guy
what a surprise
Old 2009-07-25, 13:01   Link #913
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
what a surprise
I see nothing wrong with guys holding hands but I'm thinking that was way back when they were alot younger, which is acceptable.
I'm not against it but older men that are not gay holding hands other than for some comedic reason is I'd say a little weird.
Old 2009-07-25, 13:55   Link #914
justavisitor

Quote:
what a surprise
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2009-07-25, 21:30   Link #915
Lostdreams

Starting this manga today, and I've gotta say it's looking good. Feels like True Tears.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 21:40   Link #916
ShootingStars

lol true tears was definitely NOT LIKE THIS
its way better than true tear
the girls are actually realistic unlike true tears -____-
Old 2009-07-25, 22:10   Link #917
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Starting this manga today, and I've gotta say it's looking good. Feels like True Tears.
Really? I felt more melancholy watching True Tears, in a good way.
This... this just makes me rage constantly cause of the drama. But also in a good way.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 01:03   Link #918
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I agree, this is better than True Tears. I feel like True Tears was less interesting than this for some reason.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 01:46   Link #919
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post

[SPOILER="spoiler for chapter 55"]
Haruto: we have been acting weird since holding hands...was holding hands the reason?
Eba:..Yeah..since this is the first time haruto does something like that, I don't know how to react
Haruto: (hold her hand again), Well I held hand with Akari, my sister, and I even held hand with Takashi and the other guy (the new sidekick...forgot his name) ..three of us holding hands and went home together!!!
Eba: No..way
Haruto: I am this kind of guy...you have any problem with that!!!! [/
SPOILER]

Shit and I was hoping Haruto would say that I held your hands coz I like you. Now, Eba is gonna think she is just as the same as Haruto's other friends.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 06:05   Link #920
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Shit and I was hoping Haruto would say that I held your hands coz I like you. Now, Eba is gonna think she is just as the same as Haruto's other friends.
shonen teenage characters: they always screw up at last second
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life