AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-03-25, 10:45   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 395 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-04-02 at 16:36.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:07   Link #2
Blaine

Apprently this is confirmed already.

Spoiler:

From mangahelpers, originally posted on 2chan.
Old 2008-03-25, 11:10   Link #3
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I Love That Possible Chapter!!!
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:21   Link #4
Lendial

i love naruto's line about sucking. i guess hes off to claim his prize that he didnt even earn.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:28   Link #5
Mizugetsu

Sounded er a little to good to be a chapter right after a death, not saying that it's not confirmed but i highly doubt the confirmation would be so early

Kakashi's in for a shock if the end bit is to be believe and a spacetime tech much like kakashi's own but more advanced in that tobi(Obito who are they kidding at this point) has improved

Half of Writing History is Hiding the Truth
Mizugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:32   Link #6
tatami
back in black

this space time travel is becoming cheesy...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:41   Link #7
Rahan

Yup.
and Minato is definitely nothing special since even on his speciality, he can't compare to Madara.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:51   Link #8
Slave0fLife
O_O

I think this it's a believable chapter. All I know is, I LOLed with Tobi's lines, even though they might not be true. I think I prefer the crazy-mastermind-strong-as-hell enemies (like the Joker, in Batman, or Gates in Full Metal Panic (don't know if this second reference is known to anyone )).

Anyway, I guess if it is confirmed, this would start a slow point, since there has been a lot of action happening for many chapters. And also, I guess Itachi would be definitively dead, ending the discussion about that.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:52   Link #9
ChronoReverse

With all the boosts that Madara keeps getting, how on earth did the First ever beat him? The First clearly survives to become Hokage (as opposed to Madara becoming Hokage) that much is clear.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 11:58   Link #10
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
With all the boosts that Madara keeps getting, how on earth did the First ever beat him? The First clearly survives to become Hokage (as opposed to Madara becoming Hokage) that much is clear.
It is almost certain he got defeated by an artifact that the 1st had. No matter how powerful a person is, they are still beneath legendary objects. Seeing how Itachi has artifacts that can make him totally invincible, I don't see it far stretched in the 1st having several as well (the necklace naruto has is an artifact for example).
Old 2008-03-25, 12:02   Link #11
Rahan

By the way, it's clear that it's the end of this arc. Madara will go and take Sasuke away.

We have had Team Kakashi and Team 8 running for almost 1 year (they started in may last year IIRC) for naught.

Last edited by Rahan; 2008-03-25 at 12:58.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 12:08   Link #12
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Madara with a Space-time jutsu greater thab the 4th's? That must be every Uchiha fanboys dream. Quite an interesting spoiler. Tobi (still as funny as ever), seems to really be showing his stuff.
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 12:17   Link #13
james0246

@ astayanax: Damn, I hope Naruto does not turn into a Final Fantasy or Tales of... series, where you have to find legendary weapons in order to fight the last boss and rebalance the world, or something to that effect. If Naruto gave up the Kyuubi's power just to use an ancient artifacts power, I would be very upset.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 12:57   Link #14
SabakunoPara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
By the way, it's clear than it's the end of this arc. Madara will go and take Sasuke away.

We have had Team Kakashi and Team 8 running for almost 1 year (they started in may last year IIRC) for naught.
Pretty much. I look forward to seeing Madara's plans for Sasuke.
SabakunoPara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 13:11   Link #15
Lendial

luckily he wont be able to make him his student because sasuke is bent on killing madara. and we all know what happens in student teacher relationships.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 13:39   Link #16
Mizugetsu

even though i'm considered an Uchiha Fanboy to most Madara > "THE FOURTH" theory is simply ludicrus

i think if the Group continued to fight at this point Madara would end having his secret relvealed or Will become tired and Leave

but his "i'm off to attain more power and Greatness Hax Speach" will have worked to Show the Group that even colectivly they are really are no match yet or that he's already quite tired and has to leave but is trying to bluff

Half of Writing History is Hiding the Truth
Mizugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 13:39   Link #17
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
luckily he wont be able to make him his student because sasuke is bent on killing madara. and we all know what happens in student teacher relationships.

What like Itachi being the student of Madara and dying
Old 2008-03-25, 14:08   Link #18
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Madara lived for over 100 years annd he had EMS why is it so impossible for him to have space-time jutsus greater than the 4th's, yes the 4th was great but there is always someone better.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 14:17   Link #19
james0246

I just remembered one of my initial desires for Madara: I want to see Madara's reaction when Kakashi unveils his Mangekyo Sharingan. I want to see Madara's reaction just as much as I want to see Sasuke's reaction.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 14:23   Link #20
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
Madara lived for over 100 years annd he had EMS why is it so impossible for him to have space-time jutsus greater than the 4th's, yes the 4th was great but there is always someone better.
It's not impossible, but really, do the Uchiha's need to be the best at everything ? Must every epic character/being be made to look inferior to the great Madara?

First the Kyuubi which was supposed to be a god-like natural calamity whose nature was almost unfathomable, later we come to find out it's just an Uchiha summon/pet.

If the same happens to the Fourth not being as ultimate pimp space/time justu user as we were led to believe just to make an Uchiha look more badass (as if they need more) I will, once again, be very disappointed.