AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-17, 20:50   Link #881
ceil210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wherever you're getting your Anime Subs from... I highly recommend you cut ties with them and move on to greener pastures
I get them at http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1882.html. Neither of the torrents have subs; WhyNot? is the only place listed there to get 10 and 11.
ceil210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 23:10   Link #882
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceil210 View Post
I get them at http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1882.html. Neither of the torrents have subs; WhyNot? is the only place listed there to get 10 and 11.
They have subs.

1. Use CCCP, best software for playing anime.

2. In Media Player Classic, go to View --> Options --> Playback and make sure "Auto-load subtitles" is checked like this.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 01:10   Link #883
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 10 and 11:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 02:02   Link #884
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Spoiler for 10 and 11:

Spoiler for your question:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 10:05   Link #885
ceil210

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
They have subs.

1. Use CCCP, best software for playing anime.

2. In Media Player Classic, go to View --> Options --> Playback and make sure "Auto-load subtitles" is checked like this.
Still no subtitles :{
Old 2011-09-18, 11:06   Link #886
hoarfrost

If you're using MPC, you might have to update to the latest version. I had that problem not long ago using an old version that wouldn't display subtitles on the latest .mkv's.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 11:27   Link #887
Sumeragi
Banned

Did the Bunny power up her scooter or something? That runs like a motorcycle.

Also, I see an amagami~
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 11:56   Link #888
ceil210

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
If you're using MPC, you might have to update to the latest version. I had that problem not long ago using an old version that wouldn't display subtitles on the latest .mkv's.
It works for everything except episodes 10 and 11.
Old 2011-09-18, 12:10   Link #889
tsunade666

Quote:
It works for everything except episodes 10 and 11.
try to open the cccp settings and click reset and re-apply settings plus check for an update. That helps. and I think this is not the place to ask for that thing.

I still haven't had the time to watch the episode
Old 2011-09-18, 14:03   Link #890
ceil210

Yay it works now. Done with 10 and 11!
Old 2011-09-18, 17:58   Link #891
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

I really want to like this series due to the great cast of characters and humor; but the overused geeky, oblivious MC is making it difficult to keep an interest. How many times will Jirou ask himself, "What does Konoe mean?" while gazing at her distraught and unhappy expression until he gets it. Yeah...final episode. After this season I may take a break from the harem genre until writers can show a bit more creativity in an attempt at drama and use a slightly more appealing MC.
Old 2011-09-18, 20:29   Link #892
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this is actually one of the better main couples in recent years when talking about harems.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 20:41   Link #893
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairsile View Post
I really want to like this series due to the great cast of characters and humor; but the overused geeky, oblivious MC is making it difficult to keep an interest. How many times will Jirou ask himself, "What does Konoe mean?" while gazing at her distraught and unhappy expression until he gets it. Yeah...final episode. After this season I may take a break from the harem genre until writers can show a bit more creativity in an attempt at drama and use a slightly more appealing MC.
Well, can't blame Jirou, he MAY have some idea, but usually Konoe backs out of it, thus giving the MC the impression that she wants to be CLOSER in terms of friendship.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 20:42   Link #894
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
No subtitles on episodes 10 or 11? I don't know enough Japanese to understand it without them
Episode 10:
http://pantsudaisuki.wordpress.com/2...mayo-chiki-10/

Episode 11:
http://pantsudaisuki.wordpress.com/2...mayo-chiki-11/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Did the Bunny power up her scooter or something? That runs like a motorcycle.
Yes, it looked more like a full-sized motorbike to me. She did definitely upgrade it, probably to have something more robust that can survive her driving style
Old 2011-09-18, 20:44   Link #895
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Well, can't blame Jirou, he MAY have some idea, but usually Konoe backs out of it, thus giving the MC the impression that she wants to be CLOSER in terms of friendship.
Also, he did blush around Konoe... I guess he also had the idea to be Konoe's bf but just like you said, Konoe tends to back out of it.. a lot

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 00:50   Link #896
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
ep 11 would be the climax episode..... although there's still something left unclear.... I still don't know if Suzutsuki has a feeling to Jirou or not.... and how to cure Kanade's hiccup??
I think it's fairly obvious that Kanade likes Jirou, but has decided to step back in favor of Konoe. This explains her short "disappointment" scenes when she was testing Jirou in the past (without getting the desired result), and it explains her explicitly lonely-sad face in ep11. She's clearly unhappy, and the fact that she's still allowing this to happen without doing something about it proves that she's biting the bullet by her own decision.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:37   Link #897
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

To be honest, Konoe is not really being the best lead female she could be right now. At first the relationship with Jirou was interesting, now its just plain awkward, if it wasn't for some good Usami and Kanade development these past episodes, it would have been a train wreck.....

These two girls have showed they deserve just as much a opportunity to be with Jirou as Konoe, and IMO it would hurt some of this show's appeal if he DID make a Subaru choice while dumping them, best to either have a none or all ending.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 07:42   Link #898
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Feel covered a total of five volumes over the course of 11 episodes, most of each volumes were adapted into little more than two episodes, one volume in particular took only one episode.

It shouldn't come as a surprise now that maybe they've sacrifice a little too much development for having excellent RomCom moments And now they have to make up something spectacular as a finale so they settled for drama- The one thing that they aren't good at

A huge chunk of Subaru's development happened in volume 2 I believe... And that's the one that they breezed passed in one episode Ahh, I suppose volume 4 at the beach was good as well...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 09:15   Link #899
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
this is actually one of the better main couples in recent years when talking about harems.
Agree with you on that, this couple seems to be more natural, despite the circumstances, but Konoe as the lead I feel is easily overshadowed by Kanade who is a stronger character but her character focus is different.

I find that Kanade is a driving force character for a lot of the humorous situations created, therefore bringing the comedic elements, compared to Konoe whose focus is to create the drama between interpersonal relationships which added with all the girls creates, both great tension and comedy.

As a character I would say Kanade is more likable compared to Konoe because in most cases her actions are too predictable. However the because of Kanade's strength as a character, she would take the heart break better thus I would prefer if it ended in Konoe/Kinjirou because it would have the overall happier ending. (Harems are annoying when all the 'romances' are great characters.
Old 2011-09-19, 09:57   Link #900
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Just watch this anime recently since ep1.

I know this post quite old to you guys but I'm seriously cannot believe how Iguchi Yuka (Index from To aru) voices so friggin deep as Konoe Subaru!!
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, gender bender, harem, light novel adaptation, reverse trap, romance, shounen