AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-15, 13:45   Link #201
vision55

Reading the this Manga chapter i think that "That Jutsu" could be summoning the Nine Tails at will.

If naruto could control the nine tails and tell it what to do or at the very least help him defeat his enemies, i think that would be the definition of controlling the nine tails chakra.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 13:47   Link #202
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That is a logical way of thinking...but i seriously doubt that after the 4th saved the village from the Kyuubi that his body wasnt recovered and put on a sacred place (like Sandaime's grave).
Old 2007-09-15, 14:08   Link #203
tatami
back in black

controlling kyubi is impossible imo.

the toad talked about kyubis chakra surpassing narutos own. so what jiraiya expected to be the opposite. so narutos chakra being powerful could mean using the chakra with his own mind. 4(or more) tail naruto with naruto controlling it...

Last edited by tatami; 2007-09-15 at 14:09. Reason: spelling
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 15:05   Link #204
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
that jutsu,is in my opinion, bringing forth more tails =/
Precisely. In the case of Naruto nothing is more devastating than the full release of the Kyubi. No poor man's rasengan or poor man's teleportation techniques.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 16:24   Link #205
ffboyz

I think near the end Naruto will fight Kyubi, and Sasuke will fight mandara side by side
ffboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 16:50   Link #206
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It seems that Jiraiya believes that Naruto should take full control of the 9-tails and is capable of doing it. That aside, It seems like its going to be a battle between Naruto (future Hokage) and Madara at the valley of end, a repeat of history, if you may.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 17:44   Link #207
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Coincidence? Tobi does not even seem to be a part of the Uchiha clan at that time (considering his role in the leadership and Itachi's massacre coming after his joining to Akatsuki, Madara should be out of the Uchiha clan in Konoha picture by that time), why would Itachi be considered as sparing him? And, if what Itachi said on MS referred to Madara (living in the current time), then it is even possible that Itachi was the one who was spared by Madara's MS, when he didn't have that.
You misunderstood me here. I am not saying Itachi spared Madara. I don't consider him to be part of the Uchiha clan when the massacre took place. I am saying that it would be a big coincidence that Tobi/Madara seems to have special plans for Sasuke and that Itachi would spare Sasuke having no knowledge that Madara was interested in him. Basically, what I'm saying is that Madara may be the one who ordered/enticed/corrupted Itachi into killing the clan, but had him spare Sasuke. However, I still think that Itachi personally killed the clan.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with people expecting Naruto to learn something that belonged to his dad, especially after taking Rasengan one step further. At this point, we can safely say that he will surely do so with the sealing technique his father left, and maybe even with that jutsu. And, considering that Kishi is very much restricting Naruto to a few moves as opposed to Sasuke, then it is not difficult to see why not give him a move (with a plus of having belonged to Yondaime, the move that gave his nickname) that will improve the efficiency of his new technique further (and considering Naruto's use of clones, that might even carry the seal themselves, it would make a really good and intelligent addition for Naruto, especially against Sharingan).
The main qualm I have with it is that Hiraishin, IMO, doesn't fit Naruto's fighting style. Naruto's moves aren't about speed and finesse, which is the type of move I consider Hiraishin. Naruto's jutsu are more about straightforward, raw power. To me, seeing Naruto use Hiraishin would be much like seeing Chouji perform Shadow Leaf Dance, it would be awkward because his character isn't meant to be graceful. Also, the jutsu isn't even that powerful. I mean it's deadly, but it's not like "ultimate move" powerful. I don't see why Naruto would need the Kyuubi's power unlocked to use it or how unlocking the Kyuubi's chakra would help him learn it for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no Tate
and obitos dead! He's in a gaiden and not the anime! What will the anime do?! If obito was serious to the plot, the kakashi gaiden would have been made into anime form before shippuden begins!
And who says the gaiden will never be aired? If Obito really is linked with Tobi, I imagine the gaiden would actually be shown closer to the current manga arc so, it would be easier for the viewers to remember who Obito is.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-09-15 at 17:55.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 17:50   Link #208
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Shouna was on the cover, and the cover comment made it seem like she would finally show of, and yet she was NOWHERE in the manga.
It'll be interesting to see if she was Kushina (alive or a Pein body clone) since the two women have been revealed in such a short time frame
550103401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 18:47   Link #209
Essenar
Fallen Angel

Send a message via AIM to Essenar
People sometimes think a little too deeply. Please, simplify things guys and I'm sure you will see that things are a lot simpler than you think:

Kyuubi himself said he hasn't seen eyes as menacing as Sasuke's since Madara.

Then Jiraiya says, "I think Uchiha Madara summoned Kyuubi."

Whether Madara himself summoned Kyuubi, it's a little to clear cut to conclude that Uchiha Madara and Kyuubi have some involvement. Jiraiya also wouldn't openly make a speculation like that unless there was truth to it.

I've hardly ever seen Kishimoto write something in his own Manga that doesn't end up being true.

One thing I'm afraid of-
In almost every manga, "In case something happens, I want you to do this." is pretty much translated as "C'ya, me go bye bye now."

Jiraiya, I loved you as my favorite person in Naruto-verse.
Essenar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 19:39   Link #210
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The main qualm I have with it is that Hiraishin, IMO, doesn't fit Naruto's fighting style. Naruto's moves aren't about speed and finesse, which is the type of move I consider Hiraishin. Naruto's jutsu are more about straightforward, raw power. To me, seeing Naruto use Hiraishin would be much like seeing Chouji perform Shadow Leaf Dance, it would be awkward because his character isn't meant to be graceful. Also, the jutsu isn't even that powerful. I mean it's deadly, but it's not like "ultimate move" powerful. I don't see why Naruto would need the Kyuubi's power unlocked to use it or how unlocking the Kyuubi's chakra would help him learn it for that matter.
I agree that Hiraishin does not seem to fit Naruto's style at all, yet things can change. I would disagree on Hiraishin not being that powerful however... things like power can be subjective in view. I view Hiraishin as one of the pinnacles of being a ninja - speed beyond speed, allowing you to execute enemies swiftly and stealthily. Applicable in so many situations, high versatility, a tough jutsu that really showcases what the user can do without fireworks. That is what, in essence, makes it extremely powerful.

I still don't think Naruto will get it however. It wouldn't be the slightest consistent.
billbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 19:57   Link #211
Nameless

I don't see him using it because I don't consider it an attack that's dependent on Kyuubi's power.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 21:41   Link #212
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The main qualm I have with it is that Hiraishin, IMO, doesn't fit Naruto's fighting style. Naruto's moves aren't about speed and finesse, which is the type of move I consider Hiraishin.
Are you sure about that?

Currently Naruto's strongest move lacks the required quickness, to achieve the desired damage at the opponent, and the minimum amount of time to hold on to the jutsu, to minimize the damage on Naruto. Also, considering the great use of bunshins to place the seal on the opponent when the opponent is assuming he was dealing with some lowly bunshin creatures, this can give the best opening for Naruto to use that flash jutsu.

Let the clones fight your fight while you are preparing your jutsu somewhere else, and when the time is right use the seal placed on the opponent to use the jutsu in a highly surprising manner. I wonder even Sharingan users would be able to deal with that quickness.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 22:28   Link #213
ffboyz

Throughout the manga, Kishimoto gave a lot of emphasis on the bonds of friendships and most likely it will be the main moral of the story for Naruto. Characters such as Kakashi, Jiraiya, Naruto, and even Gaara were shown to value friendships strongly at some times in the story with Naruto given the most emphasis. Naruto will come face to face with Sasuke and the importance of friendship will further be developed. It will not be surprising to see Naruto saving Sasuke in the future in some ways even though his teacher Jiraiya failed to save Orochimaru before.

Given the current speculation, Sasuke will fight Itachi and even Mandara since it’s like taking care of family business. Naruto will face the Kyubi inside him and deal with Pain since it’s like taking care of his family business as well. Histories don’t have to repeat itself, Naruto can save Sasuke, and Uchiha Sasuke doesn’t have to fight the Hokage(Naruto) at the Valley of Endings again. If Mandara really wants to repeat the history, he can go fight the current Hokage which is Tsunade. It will be anti-climatic if Naruto couldn’t save Sasuke in some way. After all, Naruto even said it himself that how can he become a hokage if he can’t even save his friend.
ffboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 22:59   Link #214
elusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
Precisely. In the case of Naruto nothing is more devastating than the full release of the Kyubi. No poor man's rasengan or poor man's teleportation techniques.
they weren't training him to release kyubi. he was learning a jutsu and jiraiya wanted to use kyubi chakra just like he did when he summoned gamabunta. the jutsu need more chakra then that so jraiya opened the seal but the tails came out by accident.

he won't be able to control kyubi until he learns yin/yang chakra jutsu.

as for hiraishin, it's possible that the 4th never completed it and naruto will.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 22:59   Link #215
Gungrave

I'm really satisfied with the way everything is falling into place. I didn't know where this manga was leading when it was unveiled that Tobi is Madara and may be the true leader of Akatsuki. I didn't see how the Uchiha Madara, Akatsuki, and Kyuubi plots would all fit together but I have to say it is really coming together quite nicely.

It seems that Uchiha Madara has been the true evil mastermind behind most events in Naruto world since the 1st chapter with the nine tails attack on Konoha. Jiraiya's assumption that Madara summoned the nine tailed fox would explain why he is associated with Akatsuki, Akatsuki's main purpose and why he is possibly leading Akatsuki. Since Madara controlled a tailed beast himself it would make sense his organization's goal is to capture the tailed beast for global domination and for his own personal goals.

It also explains Uchiha Itachi's actions and why he would join Akatsuki himself. It is possible Madara has been his inspiration or he has been under the control of Madara during his detachment from his clan and village. Although I don't understand why Madara would influence Itachi to kill their clan since Madara was the founder of the clan. Nonetheless the two have to be tied in a subplot that has yet to be unveiled. It is very unlikely two Uchiha are in the same organization without knowing each other. It is also suggested that Itachi joined Akatsuki before his massacre. If Itachi had to murder his clan to prove himself to Akatsuki that possibility is alive as well.

I also don't understand why the serious Madara would disguise himself as Tobi and develop this separate carefree personality. It is possible he was still trying to conceal himself from the other Akatsuki members and the rest of the world except for Pein, Itachi and Konan because he is in a weak state. Possibly explaining why Madara needs an organization of s-class criminals in the first place to accomplish his goals. I don't believe the character Tobi was originally created to be Madara. It's almost as if the writer was trying to appeal to the retard fanboy theories that circulate the forums.

Although the recent chapters have been very convincing it's sad to see this manga ending so soon. With all the mysteries being unveiled in the recent chapters I don't see how this series can continue after the final fights between tailed demons, Konoha, Akatsuki and Madara come to an end. There are still a lot of "if"'s and possible twists so it's hard to say when this series will really end.
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 23:06   Link #216
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 550103401 View Post
It'll be interesting to see if she was Kushina (alive or a Pein body clone) since the two women have been revealed in such a short time frame
probably... i've thoght in same way too.... two people mentioned so suddenly, kushina and minato. and at the same time.. pain's and kanon introducing..
what a coincidence. Im not saying pain is minato. but I believe he had some relation with naruto's family, or he is naruto instead.

I've read manga for almost 20 years and it's a typical in manga to rise the conversation about some character only to find that the related character is going to be revealed in the series.
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 23:34   Link #217
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
Thus eliminates the theories of how Yondaime and Naruto were related. Minato (4th) is Naruto's father = AWESOME SHIT =|

Here's a questions, if Uchiha Madara created Konoha with The first, the first took down Madara at some point. So we assume he's dead right?
But now wait...the kyuubi is out loose consuming lil village idiots and stuff...who summoned the Kyuubi? Who's the only one who can summon the Kyuubi? As per Jiriya, it's Madara. So how was he able to do so if the First took him down many many years ago?

theres a plothole somewhere....
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 00:28   Link #218
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04 View Post
Thus eliminates the theories of how Yondaime and Naruto were related. Minato (4th) is Naruto's father = AWESOME SHIT =|

Here's a questions, if Uchiha Madara created Konoha with The first, the first took down Madara at some point. So we assume he's dead right?
But now wait...the kyuubi is out loose consuming lil village idiots and stuff...who summoned the Kyuubi? Who's the only one who can summon the Kyuubi? As per Jiriya, it's Madara. So how was he able to do so if the First took him down many many years ago?

theres a plothole somewhere....
This is where the theories of immortality come into play. They are, sort of, confirmed by Jiraiya himself; when his frog says that Madara died a long time ago, Jiraiya says that he has a bad feeling about that...
Old 2007-09-16, 03:17   Link #219
Ero-Senn1n

The body Pein uses could be Hanzou's.
It may be that Jiraiya will be the next to fight against Naruto... i mean Pein using Jiraiya's body against Naruto.

This would be a combination of the jutsu Pein used when he created the Itachi and Kisame clones and the jutsu of Sasori to make living puppets of dead people.

It may be that Pein's rain can scan ninja to know their abilites, so that Pein knows Jiraiya's chakra type and other data of Jiraiya and chose a body which will be most effective against Jiraiya. This should be the reason why Pein chose a body before he got any information from Konan. With the rain he can watch over a whole country, he is really like a god: watching people from the sky. It may be that Itachi didn't move from his position when the rain fell because he knows this and didn't want Pein to know that he will meet with Sasuke. Also Pein knew Naruto's position, so he was probably interrupted by something to not go after Naruto immediately.

Or it may be that Pein simply ran out of chakra because he used his rain too much, so he chose a random body which is full of chakra.

Anyway, i think that Pein can return his soul in any of these bodies if his current body is destroyed, which mean that his jutsu is better than Orochimaru's or Tsunade's because he really cannot die in a ninja fight as long as he has other bodies to return to.

Tobi should have an even more advanced immortality, he seems to be able to dematerialize at will. But why would he need the mask and the strange armor covering the whole body? Maybe he lost his physical body long ago and is a soul/chakra entity, so he needs the armor and mask to hide his secret.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2007-09-16 at 03:36.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 05:24   Link #220
Deckker

For everyone thinking its Tobi, wasn't it his right eye that was given to Kakashi?
Deckker is offline   Reply With Quote