AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-08, 21:49   Link #41
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

If Tobi is Obitio, and Rin is the female Akatsuki member, and YONDAIME is the Akatsuki leader, does that mean that they will try to bring Kakashi into Akatsuki, is that why, even though Kakashi has encountered Akatsuki twice, he is still alive? Trying to reform the group I see, haha doubt it though.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 05:27   Link #42
Snubben_Pierre

Haha its funny to read everyones speculations.. i really have no idea though, i usually try to not over think stuff and wait to it comes.. then one don't get dissapointed... I do think it would be cool if tobi = obito because then there would be another uchicha, and they sure do have similar traits.. then im guessing all you probably believe naruto and yondaime are related or??? because they have similar traits..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 07:54   Link #43
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I mean how else would he be getting all this information right.
I had an idea that the girl in Akatsuki has connections with Konoha and speaks to Jiraiya on occasion that's how he gets his information.

I think she cares about the leader and maybe thinks he's going a little to far with collecting these bijuu and is worried about him.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 08:02   Link #44
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
# offtopic: and how come there were previous assumptions that Deidara was a female akatsuki member?
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 08:12   Link #45
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
# offtopic: and how come there were previous assumptions that Deidara was a female akatsuki member?
Gaara called him and a girl in translations i read >_>.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 12:00   Link #46
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Gaara called him and a girl in translations i read >_>.
Traduction based on the assumption he was a girl whereas the original sentence wasn't implying a gender.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 16:06   Link #47
Usuratonkachi
An Idiot

If Tobi turns out to be Obito by any chance, I'd like to see Kakashi's reaction.

This is the first theory that I've strongly believed in, and Tobi's behaviour in the last chapter when he was sleeping reminded me so much of Gai and Kakashi.
Usuratonkachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 23:42   Link #48
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hahaha it would be funny to see kakashi's reaction. he'd be like ZOMGWTFBBQ :O. but at the same time he'd be faced with a huge dilemma, destroy obito to save naruto, or let him live and let him take Kyuubi. hrmmm. Jiraiya taught the Fourth right? If per se the akatsuki leader IS Yondaime, Jiraiya himself would have a dilemma, destroy his student?..Where's sasuke in all of this.

I have a question, who's the real evil here? Orochimaru, or Akatsuki? There seems to be 3 teams here: Konoha, Akatsuki, Oro and co.

Konoha and Akat. both want Oro gone. Konoha and Oro both want Akat to leave them the fuck alone. Oro wants to destroy Konoha, and Akat. will do nething for Kyuubi even if it means destroying Konoha.

Konoha: Naruto, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and the rest of them sexy ninjas
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 03:08   Link #49
pH4t

Send a message via ICQ to pH4t
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
hahaha it would be funny to see kakashi's reaction. he'd be like ZOMGWTFBBQ :O. but at the same time he'd be faced with a huge dilemma, destroy obito to save naruto, or let him live and let him take Kyuubi.
He wouldn't need to face Obito for that matter, cause Obito and Deidara already got theyre Bijuu, If you forgot Kyuubi is Itachi and Kisame Bijuu..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
I have a question, who's the real evil here? Orochimaru, or Akatsuki? There seems to be 3 teams here: Konoha, Akatsuki, Oro and co.
Akatsuki want the Bijuu's to have more power and if they will obtain the bijuu's power they would be almost invincible... but that brings another question... if they'll achieve their mission, what are they gonna do? try dominate the world?
pH4t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 18:46   Link #50
f00l

He has got to be Obito

everything seems to be put perfectly in place. He is teamed up with Deidara and it is going to be interesting to see what happens when/if kakashi confronts them. Deidara would want revenge and Obito may not want to harm Kakashi (potential conflict). Plus we have yet to see his moves which could give away his identity.
f00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 19:59   Link #51
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l
Plus we have yet to see his moves which could give away his identity.
Tobi's moves will be one of the last clues to tell us wheather or not he's obito...

One thing about Obito is that he doesn't really have any moves... If i recall correctly the only moves Obito used during kakashi gaiden was taijutsu, fighting with a kunai, and Sharigan... while the sharigan belongs only to the uchiha, the other two are very common for ninja... Since Tobi wears a mask, we won't be able to see if he has a Sharigan, and the use of taijutsu and kunai is no indication as to whether or not he's Obito... If anything, Tobi may end up using many moves that Obito did not, but that wouldn't prove he's not obito, since (if he is obito) he could have developed those techniques in the ten years after his "death"...

Only move that could give it away is being unmasked and seeing if he has the sharigan...
Grant it, if he is Obito, that's probably how Kishi will reveal it... with him being Unmasked mid-battle and revealing a single sharigan eye, more then likely fighting against Kakashi
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 20:02   Link #52
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Tobi being Obito? that's one of the most retarted ideas ever XD

Obito wasn't even strong so why bring back to life some unknown Uchika when this clan was still lively as ever XD

Obito gave Kakashi his eye, but than he had any left XD do u really people think that few tons stone didn't crush him to death? I know it's shounen manga but come on...

and if any good person saved him (like Yondaime) than why Obito's name is craved as a hero that died in action? and like I said he was too much of nobody to be resurected by somebody using forbidden jutsus like Orichimaru for example XD

Tobi is just another kick ass character, but till now we haven't even seen him fight so he might be even the weakest of all Akatsuki, but that won't change the fact that he's hella funny (and take on Deaidra's bomb offguard)

if u really want to make such crazy ideas, than say that Obito was resurected called Madamare Uchika or something and than become Tobi and he can kick Itachi's ass whenever he wants XD
Old 2006-08-10, 20:15   Link #53
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
Tobi being Obito? that's one of the most retarted ideas ever XD

Obito wasn't even strong so why bring back to life some unknown Uchika when this clan was still lively as ever XD

Obito gave Kakashi his eye, but than he had any left XD do u really people think that few tons stone didn't crush him to death? I know it's shounen manga but come on...

and if any good person saved him (like Yondaime) than why Obito's name is craved as a hero that died in action? and like I said he was too much of nobody to be resurected by somebody using forbidden jutsus like Orichimaru for example XD

Tobi is just another kick ass character, but till now we haven't even seen him fight so he might be even the weakest of all Akatsuki, but that won't change the fact that he's hella funny (and take on Deaidra's bomb offguard)

if u really want to make such crazy ideas, than say that Obito was resurected called Madamare Uchika or something and than become Tobi and he can kick Itachi's ass whenever he wants XD
If Obito was such an unimportant character then why was he even mentioned in the show. Obito was the most significant character in Kikashi's life. He gained his Sharingan from Obito for crying out loud and your saying he's unimportant? Do you have any idea how much ninja's craved the Sharingan and it's power? And your saying you don't see why someone would've resurrected Obito?
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 21:00   Link #54
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofhertz
I'm not exactly sure if Obito and Tobi are one in the same. On one hand, there's the mask Tobi wears. It's funny that it only has one eyehole.

And Obito should only have one eye. If he was to wear Tobi's mask and his eye wasn't destroyed by the rocks, then he would be able to see out of the eyehole.
It is not like we have never seen that before.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 21:51   Link #55
f00l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Tobi's moves will be one of the last clues to tell us wheather or not he's obito...

One thing about Obito is that he doesn't really have any moves... If i recall correctly the only moves Obito used during kakashi gaiden was taijutsu, fighting with a kunai, and Sharigan... while the sharigan belongs only to the uchiha, the other two are very common for ninja... Since Tobi wears a mask, we won't be able to see if he has a Sharigan, and the use of taijutsu and kunai is no indication as to whether or not he's Obito... If anything, Tobi may end up using many moves that Obito did not, but that wouldn't prove he's not obito, since (if he is obito) he could have developed those techniques in the ten years after his "death"...

Only move that could give it away is being unmasked and seeing if he has the sharigan...
Grant it, if he is Obito, that's probably how Kishi will reveal it... with him being Unmasked mid-battle and revealing a single sharigan eye, more then likely fighting against Kakashi
Or by him using just using the sharigan do simple moves that only a sharigan user can do.

We still have yet to see his reaction when Kakashi's name is said.
f00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 23:13   Link #56
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
Quote:
Originally Posted by pH4t
He wouldn't need to face Obito for that matter, cause Obito and Deidara already got theyre Bijuu, If you forgot Kyuubi is Itachi and Kisame Bijuu..

I know, however it is acknowledged that 9 tails is the strongest bijuu of them all. So i'm guessing with naruto's advanced training, and the ability to transform into the demon with, i think 5 tails now, itachi and kisame might have a severe problem, in which they may call upon the rest of Akatsuki. In a confrontation with a Tobi = Obito and Kakashi where its either Konoha or Obito that goes, Kakashi is faced with that dilemma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pH4t
Akatsuki want the Bijuu's to have more power and if they will obtain the bijuu's power they would be almost invincible... but that brings another question... if they'll achieve their mission, what are they gonna do? try dominate the world?

Perhaps Akatsuki has several hidden agendas which will be revealed after achieving all Bijuu. Even though world domination assumingly may be the main plan, there might be something that we least expect to happen.
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 00:48   Link #57
freakabcd

Please Kishimoto DO NOT make Akatsuki a 'good' organization. please dude, noooo..

That would just be stupid imho. They are pretty badass villians so far, they should be when they die at the end(close to the end).
freakabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 03:26   Link #58
Usuratonkachi
An Idiot

Another technique that Obito used in the Kakashi Gaiden in the Goukakyuu no jutsu. Though even if Tobi uses it, it won't mean that he's Obito, but it would mean he's pretty familiar with Konoha and the Uchiha clan's katon techniques.
Usuratonkachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 03:53   Link #59
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love waffles!
It is not like we have never seen that before.
That's why the Tobi=Obito theory is based on more than just the mask...

The chances of them each have one right good eye, and one bad left one, is fair, easy coincidence... The chances of them having the same one eye, The same hair, similar personality, similar colored clothing, and having names that are nearly anagrams of eachother; Chances are pretty bad, kinda tough to call it all a simple fluke (espeically if your open to the possibility that there's a chance he survived)... Personally, the anagram names get me the most, the mask being a quick second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l
Or by him using just using the sharigan do simple moves that only a sharigan user can do.

We still have yet to see his reaction when Kakashi's name is said.
Well maybe... though Moves that only sharigan users can do, Perception, hypnosis and Coping jutsu, are not that noticable...
But then again, Tobi could do something like Kakashi did in his first fight against Zabuza... or he can copy a jutsu that is very rare/unique, such as Chidori...

Though that would be a nice way to see him being revealed... Tobi and Kakashi clash, Kakashi charges with chidori, Tobi copies it and charges right back, the two clash and cancel out, the resulting blacklash blasts them both and tobi looses his mask, Kakashi is dumbfounded and then looks up to see a one eyed Sharigan... heh ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usuratonkachi
Another technique that Obito used in the Kakashi Gaiden in the Goukakyuu no jutsu. Though even if Tobi uses it, it won't mean that he's Obito, but it would mean he's pretty familiar with Konoha and the Uchiha clan's katon techniques.
Definatly got me with that one, i had forgetten he used that... Though i think it would be some good evidence that he was Obito, since those kind of fire jutsus are a specialty amognst the uchiha... i think the 3rd is the only other person we've seen use it, but that makes sence he was known for learning over 1000 jutsu (he probably learned it from the uchiha)

Not sure if we'd see it though, might be kinda hard to use those kinda of attacks while wearing a mask, unless it doesn't matter if you wear a mask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
and if any good person saved him (like Yondaime) than why Obito's name is craved as a hero that died in action?like I said he was too much of nobody to be resurected by somebody using forbidden jutsus like Orichimaru for example
Hence why most of us say that it was Zetsyu or some non-kohona ninja... obviously if it was a kohona ninja, obito would have been brought back to kohona... as for the second part, it's why i think that he could have been rescued from the brink of death, thus never actually dying in the first place...

Quote:
do u really people think that few tons stone didn't crush him to death?
meh, ever since Chouji and neji survived what i thought was some pretty good and convincing death scenes... i've been a bit more open to "they might still be alive theories"... Garra for instance, i didn't think he was dead for good for even a second... In Obito's case, i'm open to the possibility that he was saved from the brink of death

Quote:
Which is why, even if Tobi doesn't turn out to be an Obito that can cause alot of internal conflict for Kakashi, i will love Tobi all the same ^^
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 04:28   Link #60
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usuratonkachi
yeH tobi needs a new hole to use katon...
katon is not uchiha clans tech...only they are good at katon fire affinity otr smthng
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote