AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-11-06, 11:02   Link #21
Moeterum

I think this is it. No more war.

To fight Madara after all of this would be stupid. And beside the Jobi is gone, so Madara can't take control over it anymore. So I think that Hashirama will now defeat him...
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 11:02   Link #22
Xagzan

Obito still killed Konan, so screw him.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 11:06   Link #23
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So you're saying Hidan was an Uchiha who just gave up the sharingan in the name of his god?

Ooh, or like Rider's (Fate/Stay Night) Bellerophon, where she slashes herself in the neck to unleash its power?
Well, when you say it like that, it makes perfect sense.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 11:17   Link #24
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

I'm not sure why so many people think this was a talk-no-jitsu moment. I saw it as a you don't know jack about this tug of war in the bijuu dimension jitsu.

It looked to me like Obito didn't know Naruto was pulling a fast one on him. Naruto got him to let his guard down, using his memories as ammunition instead of brute force. As soon as he felt a moment of weakness, Naruto got the tailed beasts out. It was well thought out imo.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 11:35   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I fail to see how the plot importance shifted from the vicious cycle of war (greater evil) to Obito's childhood crash (mook death?). Yes, she was a victim of the ninja system, but this chapter just makes Obito's pov way too narrow-sighted (more than it is, at least).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 11:43   Link #26
Wandering Soul

Kishi please just kill Obito and go straight to Madara already. Although I doubt even that will redeem this thing you call a war.
Old 2013-11-06, 12:21   Link #27
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
This chapter was pretty terrible. By contrast, Bleach pretty much rocked my socks off with the new reveal.
that was a pretty obvious reveal. i'm more surprised that kishi had obito resist TnJ and then fall for it a couple seconds later. way to tease us with the more interesting storyline

Quote:
Is this how we're playing the game? Are we alternating good / bad manga episodes?
nah, both kubo and kishi are perfectly capable of releasing crap chapters at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Kishi please just kill Obito and go straight to Madara already. Although I doubt even that will redeem this thing you call a war.
i'm not in a rush to have madara's character ruined as well. it might take a team effort TnJ of naruto, hashirama and obito to do it though. kishi's track record with boss villains is upsetting. the only villain who can save this is orochimaru and kishi has been toying with the idea of ruining him recently as well. there's no hope in saving this arc at this point. all we can hope for is the awful war to end and moving onto a good arc with sasuke and orochimaru as the instigators. that or the manga ending
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 13:33   Link #28
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that or the manga ending
Manga ending, please.

And no, Bleach chapter wasn't any better either, unless Koma actually defeats someone for once in his lifetime.
Old 2013-11-06, 13:58   Link #29
shalala

What was the point of Madara letting Obito get the 10 tails. Unless his plan is to get all the tail beasts out of the statue and Obito so he can control Obito have him kill him self and then get revived.

Also not sure if anyone noticed but *Spoilers* Obito really likes Rin.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 14:50   Link #30
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Obito is truely the worst villan ever, not because of the redeeming, but his entire evil is based on such stupid thing, it wasn't even love, just one sided crush.Even though it was obvious i hoped that it won't go into this direction but in the end it was all about Rin.
i think obito is the character into who's mind and psyche the manga has gone most and every time it gets worse.

about the chapter, terrible, waste of panels and why did they had to show everyone as if they were constipated, they fighting or taking a dump, so awful

i think the only characters that can save this manga are Sasuke and Orochimaru(although this possibility is very less likely)
Old 2013-11-06, 14:58   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
On a side note: what happens with the other bijuu now that they are freed ? (during this fight I mean). Do they fight on their own, or is Naruto about to turn into the sage? I don't see how madara can recapture them again.
One of my major complaints was that Kishimoto always ran away from real conflicts: Naruto as a revolutionary who seeks justice and peace for all going against the kages and villages. Right now we see that the tailed beasts are free, just as promised by Naruto. In this situation obviously the kages/leaders should try to make them slaves of the villages again because that's how they were always thinking. Which means Naruto should now go against the will of these kages even if it means using not only his talk-no-jutsu but real jutsu too. Unfortunately Kishimoto usually runs away from such conflicts, and now he can run away by activating Madara who didn't do shit until now. As much as i would like to see a badass "just as planned" Madara i also would like to see Naruto actually overruling the kages.

In this chapter i was reminded again that Kishimoto didn't have the balls to let Obito really test if Naruto is mentally stronger than he was. I mean Obito should have killed both Hinata and Sakura, since Naruto was so cocky with Obito in these last 2 chapters he should have experienced the same pain in this war. I was expecting it to happen because the girls can be killed easily if later Obito or someone else with the rinnegan revives them.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 15:32   Link #32
Vajra
So Like A Rose

So Naruto can use 'Kyoka Suigetsu' now and can mind troll his enemies into submission like Aizen-san?
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 15:52   Link #33
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
Obito is truely the worst villan ever, not because of the redeeming, but his entire evil is based on such stupid thing, it wasn't even love, just one sided crush.Even though it was obvious i hoped that it won't go into this direction but in the end it was all about Rin.
i think obito is the character into who's mind and psyche the manga has gone most and every time it gets worse.

about the chapter, terrible, waste of panels and why did they had to show everyone as if they were constipated, they fighting or taking a dump, so awful

i think the only characters that can save this manga are Sasuke and Orochimaru(although this possibility is very less likely)
Hmmmm partially true... don't forget that Obito's body got crushed at a very young age, he did not have the time to develop this feeling for Rin what so ever, he only had Madara, who used this feeling to feed Obito with negativism and rage, why do you think Madara would let Obito out to see the death of Rin?

To push Obito that way.
Old 2013-11-06, 16:11   Link #34
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

In this chapter i was reminded again that Kishimoto didn't have the balls to let Obito really test if Naruto is mentally stronger than he was. I mean Obito should have killed both Hinata and Sakura, since Naruto was so cocky with Obito in these last 2 chapters he should have experienced the same pain in this war. I was expecting it to happen because the girls can be killed easily if later Obito or someone else with the rinnegan revives them.
Agreed...as I mentioned before to test narutos ninja way, more than neji needed to die.
The cool thing about the chapter is that it shows us that obito isn't the worst villain ever. He simple isn't a villain. He hijacked a very elaborate plan to change the world and believe it or not has the resolve to do it, but Rin is literal kryptonite to the guy. Which is fine cuz he was going by this shit the wrong way.

Now enter madara who will enact his true plan which is to travel back in time, kill kaguya and eat the fruit
Old 2013-11-06, 16:25   Link #35
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Hmmmm partially true... don't forget that Obito's body got crushed at a very young age, he did not have the time to develop this feeling for Rin what so ever, he only had Madara, who used this feeling to feed Obito with negativism and rage, why do you think Madara would let Obito out to see the death of Rin?

To push Obito that way.
let's not forget how it actually went, even though his body was crushed and was feed negativity and evil by madara, after merging with zetsu he went out with the hope of reuniting with his friends and yes what he saw was horrible, but
in the present day he himself told kakashi that he discovered the truth about that incident.

bottom line is he started a war to create a fake world because he could not get with Rin in real life, it's just because of rin, the current latest chapter is the final proof of that.
i hoped that something more than that would be his driving point for becoming evil, but alas it's not.
Old 2013-11-06, 16:43   Link #36
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
let's not forget how it actually went, even though his body was crushed and was feed negativity and evil by madara, after merging with zetsu he went out with the hope of reuniting with his friends and yes what he saw was horrible, but
in the present day he himself told kakashi that he discovered the truth about that incident.

bottom line is he started a war to create a fake world because he could not get with Rin in real life, it's just because of rin, the current latest chapter is the final proof of that.
i hoped that something more than that would be his driving point for becoming evil, but alas it's not.
He did not develop that part of his personality good enough, his development was way different then a normal Konoha youthful person.
Old 2013-11-06, 16:46   Link #37
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder when Kakashi decides to leave the other dimension. Guess he waits until the war is over.
I keep wondering this too
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 16:51   Link #38
Casshern

He's just making sure he gets the last troll on Obito.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 17:44   Link #39
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
He's dead now that the Juubi was extracted.
Old 2013-11-06, 17:55   Link #40
Monster0

This was a phenomenal episode,so glad Obito was defeated and the beasts saved.Naruto is the greatest manga in history.Only other manga that comes close is 'the Guyver' unfortunately it was too hardcore and didn't last.
Now Madara can be shone the light. True evil can only exist in the shadows.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion