4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-16, 19:07   Link #501
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Saji would forgive the meisters and Setsuna if he heard the truth. As in, if he heard Ali basically confess to killing his sister.

Ali likes to talk a lot of crap. He basically confessed to killing Lagna right in fron the Trinity's siblings.

I don't think there is enough time in the next two episodes for him to return in "fighting" form. His Gundam is basically trashed and there is a row of pilots and robots waiting their turn. The fight against Alejandro and/or Libbons may take an entire episode. The fight with Graham and the world's aces may take a whole episode, too.

He may try to take out Setsuna in the final minutes of episode 25 right when Setsuna is enjoying his victory and just going to chill out at his apartment. He shows up and beats up Setsuna in the ally next to his apartment building. He could then say something totally messed up like how it reminded him of the way he killed Saji's sister. Saji could then just sneak up behind him and blow his brains out. The season could end like that. Saji joining the "circle."
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 19:12   Link #502
kiramuro

Is Lockon really dead? He was in an intact eva suit and was drifting in space at some distance from the GN cannon. The camera then cut to the explosion of the cannon, Setsuna's reaction and then nothing else.
kiramuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 19:29   Link #503
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Dude in space, there's like no resistance. Even if he did survive the explosion he'd be flung halfway across the galaxy. That or the debris will cut him up into tiny little pieces.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 19:33   Link #504
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Dude in space, there's like no resistance. Even if he did survive the explosion he'd be flung halfway across the galaxy. That or the debris will cut him up into tiny little pieces.
Nevermind that in space there really can't even be explosions due to lack of oxygen needed, but Gundam's had explosions for years so we'll overlook it.

And yeah, I think Lockon's toast. I'm hoping to see the UN pay and pay dearly for it, though.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 19:53   Link #505
Cloudmaster101

I kinda got lost... when that enemy's Mobile Suit said "Cappppppptaaainnnn" That sounded like Ali... btw.... where's Nadleeh!!! He could pwn all them without even trying if he used it! Oh and what happened to the girl??
Cloudmaster101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:01   Link #506
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Nevermind that in space there really can't even be explosions due to lack of oxygen needed, but Gundam's had explosions for years so we'll overlook it.

And yeah, I think Lockon's toast. I'm hoping to see the UN pay and pay dearly for it, though.

You can have explosions in space O-o. Its just not fire that's exploding everywhere, its just shards of debris. Also, I'm more than certain that the Gundams and near everything else with a pilot, has oxygen in it. Meaning, they can explode.

Why UN pay? It's Ali's doing. But the UN will pay, see Tieria's Nadleeh Trans-am charge.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:01   Link #507
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudmaster101 View Post
I kinda got lost... when that enemy's Mobile Suit said "Cappppppptaaainnnn" That sounded like Ali... btw.... where's Nadleeh!!! He could pwn all them without even trying if he used it! Oh and what happened to the girl??
The punk shouting "Taisaaaaaaaaa~~~~" is the Team Rocket of 00, Patrick Colasour.... As for Nadleeh, there's not much it can do with two dual cannons... It can't use it's TRIAL systems cause the Jinxes are not connected to VEDA. As for the "girl" part.... Which girl are you talking about?
Old 2008-03-16, 20:02   Link #508
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Saji would forgive the meisters and Setsuna if he heard the truth. As in, if he heard Ali basically confess to killing his sister.

Ali likes to talk a lot of crap. He basically confessed to killing Lagna right in fron the Trinity's siblings.

I don't think there is enough time in the next two episodes for him to return in "fighting" form. His Gundam is basically trashed and there is a row of pilots and robots waiting their turn. The fight against Alejandro and/or Libbons may take an entire episode. The fight with Graham and the world's aces may take a whole episode, too.

He may try to take out Setsuna in the final minutes of episode 25 right when Setsuna is enjoying his victory and just going to chill out at his apartment. He shows up and beats up Setsuna in the ally next to his apartment building. He could then say something totally messed up like how it reminded him of the way he killed Saji's sister. Saji could then just sneak up behind him and blow his brains out. The season could end like that. Saji joining the "circle."

WOW what imaginations. Were do you get these stuff from *_*. Well its an interesting theory, but i highly doubt it.
Old 2008-03-16, 20:10   Link #509
Cloudmaster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
The punk shouting "Taisaaaaaaaaa~~~~" is the Team Rocket of 00, Patrick Colasour.... As for Nadleeh, there's not much it can do with two dual cannons... It can't use it's TRIAL systems cause the Jinxes are not connected to VEDA. As for the "girl" part.... Which girl are you talking about?

it can use nadleeh!!!! And i'm talking about the throne girl.
Spoiler:
Cloudmaster101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:14   Link #510
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudmaster101 View Post
it can use nadleeh!!!! And i'm talking about the throne girl.
Spoiler:
Well... I guess it can be used as a normal mobile suit... As for the Nena, no one knows where she is. While Setsuna was having fun slicing the Zwei, she flew off on her own, mourning over her brothers' death....
Old 2008-03-16, 20:19   Link #511
gundamlover85

I haven't seen episode 23 omg!!!
gundamlover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:20   Link #512
Tendou88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
The season should end with Setsuna VS Ali , is like Kira VS Rau.
the main protagonist against fangs/dragoons. and ofcourse Exia wins !
Exia floating down to earth and Saji discovers it and open cockpit and gets surprised seeing Setsuna.

Saji points gun at Setsuna

Setsuna: Saji Crossroad...
Saji: Urusai murder ! give back my sister

Setsuna tells him that it was not CB that ruin the festival
but Saji says all gundams are wrong !
and blah blah

Saji: Setsuna F Seiei you shall die now !
Setsuna: SAJI CROSSROAD
Setsuna takes out a Gun
both of them shot !

PANG... screen goes black

Cliffhanger like Code Geass
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:21   Link #513
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

How many times now have Haptism and Soma ended up fighting together only to be split apart again? And you'd think by now they would have put something in his suit/gundam to block or nullify the mental effect since it practically debilitates him.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:26   Link #514
Chase

menclave released episode 22
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:28   Link #515
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou88 View Post
The season should end with Setsuna VS Ali , is like Kira VS Rau.
the main protagonist against fangs/dragoons. and ofcourse Exia wins !
Exia floating down to earth and Saji discovers it and open cockpit and gets surprised seeing Setsuna.

Saji points gun at Setsuna

Setsuna: Saji Crossroad...
Saji: Urusai murder ! give back my sister

Setsuna tells him that it was not CB that ruin the festival
but Saji says all gundams are wrong !
and blah blah

Saji: Setsuna F Seiei you shall die now !
Setsuna: SAJI CROSSROAD
Setsuna takes out a Gun
both of them shot !

PANG... screen goes black

Cliffhanger like Code Geass
Would he point a gun or just shoot it?

Frankly I'm hoping someone blows Saji's brains out. Stupid Murphy's law bitch running around...

As for Lockon, I want to see him back. In a red helmet with a black visor and a blue spandex suit with yellow gloves and boots.
Old 2008-03-16, 20:29   Link #516
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Alot of people here are talking abt Lockon's death... Lets talk abt something different.

I watched the ep again and found that Soma tried to pull an Ali on Kyrios... And still... Like Exia, Kyrios went Trans-Am and avoided the strike.. lol!
Old 2008-03-16, 20:37   Link #517
kiramuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

Hah flung halfway across the galaxy? He won't even get flung out of the Lagrangian point 1 in the Earth-Moon system.

The only danger in this situation would be the incoming debris from the initial explosion assuming there is no blast of radiation emanating from it. The density of incoming debris would be inversely proportional to the square of the distance. If Lockon is far away enough then he has a good chance of avoid the fate of being punctured by a piece of loose of metal from the cannon.
kiramuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:38   Link #518
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

Saji?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Frankly I'm hoping someone blows Saji's brains out. Stupid Murphy's law bitch running around...
I'm probably covering old ground here, but what could possibly make you dislike Saji? Arguably, he's suffered more than any of the other characters (in terms of loss) and his reactions to this point have been normal considering the situation.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:51   Link #519
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Er, torrents are available for download on this site?
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 20:59   Link #520
Cruel
Spiff'd Member

Bah, I gave the episode a 10. Lockon's Cowboy Bebop reference won my heart over.
Cruel is offline   Reply With Quote