AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 40.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.90%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-14, 13:42   Link #21
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

That necklace and declaration of him also being part of herself is evidence on what pairing this is heading. Sorry Slaine but your officially NTR'd

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2015-03-14, 13:44   Link #22
neobosco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
She asks the eye to tell Inaho that she feels the same and to do a favor for her, which I think will be towards Slaine, who they cut to just as they are mentioning the favor.
I think is obvious the favour is for Lemrina, to save her.
Old 2015-03-14, 13:46   Link #23
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I wonder what both fans would think if this ended with Asseylum marrying Klancain

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2015-03-14, 13:48   Link #24
itisjustme

So Inaho's officially become a bot now.
Old 2015-03-14, 13:50   Link #25
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
So Inaho's officially become a bot now.
Well, at least he has more personality like this.
Old 2015-03-14, 13:51   Link #26
neobosco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I wonder what both fans would think if this ended with Asseylum marrying Klancain
After this episode and the declaration of Asseylum, i would be okay with that only if Inaho dies at the end. Otherwise
Old 2015-03-14, 13:52   Link #27
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by neobosco View Post
I think is obvious the favour is for Lemrina, to save her.
Then why didn't they cut to a shot of Lemrina if it was so "obvious"? It will probably involve both of them. Lemrina loves Slaine and won't leave his side, Helping Slaine would be helping Lemrina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neobosco View Post
After this episode and the declaration of Asseylum, i would be okay with that only if Inaho dies at the end. Otherwise
Honestly, I'm wondering that too. Asseylum spoke about her heart belonging to Vers and its people, which is similar to the blurb that came out in one of the magazines that said because of Asseylum's royal status, she's not allowed to love freely. I can see this as a confession of her feelings toward Inaho, but can also see it as she can't go through with them, which is why she gave him the necklace to remember her by. A match between her and Klancain isn't out of the ordinary, and would be a "proper" match in her people's eyes.

As for Inaho, I'm not sure what will happen to him. The fact that his eye is a separate being and what his eye did to his brain is very concerning. Though the Eye said that Inaho's condition is temporary, I really don't know what that means. Does it just mean that he will wake up later but the damage has already been done? I don't really know.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-03-14, 13:53   Link #28
Tranhieu

This's one weird episode. I couldn't help but kept questioning the logic behind everyone's action from begin to end. I mean, the whole show has been very contrived so far but this episode tops it all.
Old 2015-03-14, 13:56   Link #29
Raviel

I......what did I just watch?
Old 2015-03-14, 13:57   Link #30
ImperialKnight

You know for all the complaining the Captain does about how the Deucalion is a bait and sacrificial ship the UEF still pours a lot of resources into that thing and a lot of their plans are based on the success of that ship pulling through.

I mean you don't go out of your way outfitting a ship that's suppose to be a sacrifice with your best equipment and such.

As for the assassination, I don't know what the UEF brass is thinking but as Slaine pointed out it's already too late and it would probably further his cause.

And now with Klancain in the cat's out of the bag now about the real princess and Saline's going to lose everything.
Old 2015-03-14, 14:02   Link #31
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialKnight View Post
You know for all the complaining the Captain does about how the Deucalion is a bait and sacrificial ship the UEF still pours a lot of resources into that thing and a lot of their plans are based on the success of that ship pulling through.

I mean you don't go out of your way outfitting a ship that's suppose to be a sacrifice with your best equipment and such.

As for the assassination, I don't know what the UEF brass is thinking but as Slaine pointed out it's already too late and it would probably further his cause.

And now with Klancain in the cat's out of the bag now about the real princess and Saline's going to lose everything.
Well to be fair it doesn't help them if the decoy dies too quickly then the forces will turn around and crush their main attack. You have to put in a minimum amount of effort into this kind of thing. And for an attack that is going after the current leadership of this invasion, that minimum has to be a lot in reality.

Regardless though I shrug at that captain. For all her complaining about how they are being used and how she won't take this kind of thing laying down.....she does. They are literally following their orders. Telling your soldiers to not die is not going to change your situation. There's no sign that she has any concept of how to not have them die in this situation.
Old 2015-03-14, 14:03   Link #32
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialKnight View Post

it's doesnt seems so hard to me to get what they are thinking, princess dead=most of aldnoah reactors automaticaly shut off=>earth chance of win rise..

tecnicaly speaking make sense
Old 2015-03-14, 14:06   Link #33
neobosco

Quote:
Then why didn't they cut to a shot of Lemrina if it was so "obvious"? It will probably involve both of them. Lemrina loves Slaine and won't leave his side, Helping Slaine would be helping Lemrina.

Why do you think? Because is supposed to be a surprise to the next episode.

In what way Inaho could help Slaine? Dying? Talking to him? Please, the only help Inaho can provide right now is taking someone out of there, conveying a message could help too (or killing someone and i dont think Asseylum wants to kill Slaine or give him a message). Either way is obvious to me, if you think otherwise that's ok. We'll see next episode.

Saludos
Old 2015-03-14, 14:08   Link #34
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
it's doesnt seems so hard to me to get what they are thinking, princess dead=most of aldnoah reactors automaticaly shut off=>earth chance of win rise..

They would only shut down, if it was she that turned them on. She didn't, the counts did. Just because she's a royal, doesn't mean that everything will shut down if she died. If they did, then they would have all done so when her father died, but they didn't as is obvious by the fact that Saazbaum was able to fly back to Vers space after Heaven's Fall, and that the moon, and all the castles of the knights still worked after his death, despite the fact that were cut off at the time and unable to go back to Mars and any royal Aldnoah source.

Assassinating her was probably a political move the UFE was stupidly trying. The sort of "cut off the head" thing.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-03-14, 14:10   Link #35
nubby

Quote:

Why do you think killing the princess would should off aldnoah....?
Old 2015-03-14, 14:14   Link #36
endarion88

Quote:
They would only shut down, if it was she that turned them on. She didn't, the counts did. Just because she's a royal, doesn't mean that everything will shut down if she died. If they did, then they would have all done so when her father died, but they didn't as is obvious by the fact that Saazbaum was able to fly back to Vers space after Heaven's Fall, and that the moon, and all the castles of the knights still worked after his death, despite the fact that were cut off at the time and unable to go back to Mars and any royal Aldnoah source.

Assassinating her was probably a political move the UFE was stupidly trying. The sort of "cut off the head" thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
Why do you think killing the princess would should off aldnoah....?
all the stigis platon things were powered up by lemrina wich at that time still acted as asseylum so if lemrine dies all stygis platon shut off and will take time to repower them all in the mid of a battle..as for nubby, it was revealed and explained that if the person wich powered up the aldnoah reactor dies the reactor shut off, harklight acquired mech also was probably repowered by lemrina
Old 2015-03-14, 14:16   Link #37
monster

Quote:
so we can count inaho as cerebraly dead?
Not necessarily. He could just be unconscious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
This's one weird episode. I couldn't help but kept questioning the logic behind everyone's action from begin to end. I mean, the whole show has been very contrived so far but this episode tops it all.
What are you having trouble understanding specifically?
Old 2015-03-14, 14:20   Link #38
jzmagic
flargansbog

Some obvious metaphors here:
-The necklace Slaine gave to Asseylum that would protect her was discarded during the firefight. Slaine later found it on the floor.
-Asseylum gave her own necklace to Inaho.
Old 2015-03-14, 14:21   Link #39
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Not necessarily. He could just be unconscious. What are you having trouble understanding specifically?
Unlikely he's dead, since Asseylum told the robot eye to relay a message to Inaho, which the eye accepted. This implies that he'll regain consciousness at some point.
Old 2015-03-14, 14:25   Link #40
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Unlikely he's dead, since Asseylum told the robot eye to relay a message to Inaho, which the eye accepted. This implies that he'll regain consciousness at some point.
It looks like a self-defense system, when something happens with Inaho, is activated a security lock that allows the eye asumir your place.Inaho must survive the end of the season, and will have his eye extaido, and had been with sequels like face Guilty Crown.
Closed Thread