AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 40.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.90%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-15, 08:35   Link #161
casiopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Yeah, I hate Asseylums guts too. She is so extremely evil that I wish her the worst.
Rather than evil i would call her Baka and Usotsuki Hime lol.^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 raizer View Post
yeah,i also hate asseylum because she want to rule the world and exploit slaine...what a bitch,who ignored her own people...it her own fault that never take notice her own people...yeah,the count repeatly report the condition of martian lower class but still she just laugh at their poor situation....

and when the war become more intense,she has a nerve to keep in coma condition...damn,what a jerk
Ignorant does not help her case though when she uses them as her motivation. She acts like she cares about them and she is sufficient with only report? Not going down by herself to check their condition? Ohh pliz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Thank you for hating her though. She's extremely boring, that I forgot to wish her the worst.
I don't really care about her boring part there. I mean there are some people who are boring there and well, it is their style. What i don't like is her two face there. In the public she acts like she is so kind and something but inside, i doubt she even care there.
Old 2015-03-15, 08:41   Link #162
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Nah, I think I hate her more than you guys can imagine. She is so bad and evil...

-----------------------------------------------------
@casiopao
There is no clue in this show that she doesn't care about the Martian civillians.

The chance of peace that she wanted negotiate was destryoed by some of the Vers military who wanted a war in the first place.
Old 2015-03-15, 08:45   Link #163
leelee85

Quote:
Nah, I think I hate her more than you guys can imagine. She is so bad and evil...
You are like me, confused over who is the last boss. I thought it was Slaine, now I don't know.
Old 2015-03-15, 08:51   Link #164
00 raizer

how come she know about the lower class poor condition when she is alway keep in castle?you know a princess always been keep in castle and prohibited from going outside..she probably prohibited from going outside...with her personality,you think she would ignore the lower class of mars when she know their situation and dont you think the counts is the one who keep information about lower class from her??...and how come she can grasp any political knowledge when she has been feed with kindergarten material lessons(flower and bird) during her life...maybe that why she is very determine to go to earth...
Old 2015-03-15, 08:52   Link #165
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee85 View Post
You are like me, confused over who is the last boss. I thought it was Slaine, now I don't know.
Just because I hate Asseylum sooooo mutch for her evil deeds, that doesn't make me not blind to the fact that Slaine is the big bad in this...

Quote:
how come she know about the lower class poor condition when she is alway keep in castle?you know a princess always been keep in castle and prohibited from going outside..she probably prohibited from going outside...with her personality,you think she would ignore the lower class of mars when she know their situation and dont you think the counts is the one who keep information about lower class from her??...and how come she can grasp any political knowledge when she has been feed with kindergarten material lessons(flower and bird) during her life...maybe that why she is very determine to go to earth...
What's the point with her wanting to have peace negotiations in the first episode if she didn't care for the wellbeing of her own people?
I say that it is clear that she cares.
Old 2015-03-15, 09:17   Link #166
00 raizer

and that the fact that asseylum hater that alway twisted and ignored...imo,she really cares about her people...she have been repeatedly told by cruhteo that going to earth is dangerous but still she want to go....
Old 2015-03-15, 09:18   Link #167
Sixth
Hu Tao

So now we are hating Asseylum instead of Slaine. It must be damn good to be Slaine as he can dodge everything you threw at him. Killing baby? No problem as the baby will grow up to be a mad murderer.
Old 2015-03-15, 09:28   Link #168
00 raizer

no,im not hate her...just being sarcastic to the asseylum hater...
Old 2015-03-15, 09:38   Link #169
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So now we are hating Asseylum instead of Slaine. It must be damn good to be Slaine as he can dodge everything you threw at him. Killing baby? No problem as the baby will grow up to be a mad murderer.
Come one man, can you not see how bad Asseylum is? She es so bad that even Slaine is abolutely nothing compared to her.
Old 2015-03-15, 09:42   Link #170
HandofFate

lol, Inaho finally turns out to be the robot he's been acting as the whole series
Old 2015-03-15, 09:43   Link #171
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Man, it's so cruel for Princess Asseylum to leave Inaho just because he saved her from UEF covert ops!

On the other hand, I rather have the Vers Emperor pass away instead of being kept alive by life support. Vers Empire having the latest medical equipment? There's no way on keeping the emperor alive as his health is deteriorating!
Old 2015-03-15, 10:32   Link #172
AverageFan

Since the emperor is going to die soon. I want to see his death scene and mars in turmoil under the nobles since they would be fighting for power after his death. Or maybe he will come back as a cyborg.

Klancain says he succeeded his father as count. I wonder how he found that out and what was the story he was told. It was Saazbaum that destroyed Cruhteo castle to save Slaine.
Old 2015-03-15, 10:59   Link #173
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Even I, who usually would defend this series, feel a bit disappointed about Slaine's plot armor this episode. Inaho with his eye should have had no problem in killing Slaine when he was in point blank range... escpacially since he was the first to shoot.
Old 2015-03-15, 11:21   Link #174
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Inaho would be able to shoot Slaine if he didn't strain his left eye much. Now, I'm worried that Inaho's brain might be in danger of having his bionic eye completely take over his personality.
Old 2015-03-15, 11:23   Link #175
casiopao

Quote:
and that the fact that asseylum hater that alway twisted and ignored...imo,she really cares about her people...she have been repeatedly told by cruhteo that going to earth is dangerous but still she want to go....
Well......u just show how he really cares about his people there. He cares for the people and yet he still ignore the warning about the risk of getting killed there and causing the destruction of the Empire future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Wuuut??? Slaine is still bad. Hell he is already villain here. But that does not make Asseylum any better. She is still the ignorant and naive princess from S1 plus now she is also a liar and hypocrite who acts like she care about Vers when truly she does not.

Quote:
Just because I hate Asseylum sooooo mutch for her evil deeds, that doesn't make me not blind to the fact that Slaine is the big bad in this...

What's the point with her wanting to have peace negotiations in the first episode if she didn't care for the wellbeing of her own people?
I say that it is clear that she cares.
Yup. I kinda believe that the reason why Asseylum wanted to come to Earth is more or less to enjoy earth.

Quote:
Well if she really cares about Vers like what she said in this episode, then it is her responsibility to look for the info and think of the better way to help the people but nope. She just enjoy living her secluded and keep saying how she cares about Vers people when she know jackshit about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee85 View Post
WE THOUGHT IT IS SLAINE, BUT IT IS HER ASSEYLUM!!!!
Old 2015-03-15, 11:27   Link #176
nubby

LOL I can't remember the last time there was this much hate for an anime character. Even when Lelouch was killing people left and right, people still loved him.

There's only 2 eps left right? It's pretty clear to me that there will be a third season! Asseylum will probably be taken back to Mars. Slaine will distance himself from Vers, becoming a third faction.

I can't believe they let Inko live...it would've been the perfect time to kill her off. The writers of this show always finds a bs way to keep non-Vers cannon fodders alive. Has anyone on the UEF side even died?!
Old 2015-03-15, 11:33   Link #177
Narumi
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyth View Post
The A-eye was programmed either by:
It's not really a surprise who programed the eye. Inaho did. He's stated throughout S2 how he's been pushing the limits and running mutated code, much to the doctor's disapproval.

Now we see the results of that endeavor: a subconscious AI.
Old 2015-03-15, 11:36   Link #178
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Ah, I'd love it if that'll be the case. But, not so sure. She said herself it began from her, and I took that as she intends to take on her responsibilities (despite they are not in the slightest). So she could have asked for something more war-related.
On the other hand Slaine progressed from being love-focused to be war-focused (no half-measures?), when instead Inaho progressed from being war-oriented to a more personal stance involving Asseylum in it. So may be
It's a matter of the context of the scene. They just met again after a long time, and Asseylum didn't want to leave Inaho behind. They eye had to assure her that help would come for him. If the help was more black-op assassins, then she couldn't stay with him. However, because neither of their lives are guaranteed, it's natural if just for internal assurance to leave something behind as a reason to see each other again.

It's unlikely about Slaine or Lemrina, because to Asseylum's knowledge, Inaho doesn't know either of them, with only the latter being true, but also she has to take in mind his condition. With seeing him in his current state, it's unreasonably to ask him to do something impossible. At this time, it's really natural that her mindset for Inaho is "just come out of this alive".

Anyway, I always love your post about this topic as a fellow shipper .
Old 2015-03-15, 11:37   Link #179
casiopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
LOL I can't remember the last time there was this much hate for an anime character. Even when Lelouch was killing people left and right, people still loved him.

There's only 2 eps left right? It's pretty clear to me that there will be a third season! Asseylum will probably be taken back to Mars. Slaine will distance himself from Vers, becoming a third faction.

I can't believe they let Inko live...it would've been the perfect time to kill her off. The writers of this show always finds a bs way to keep non-Vers cannon fodders alive. Has anyone on the UEF side even died?!
??? Nina anyone???

Lets hope that they will give them chances for the third season here as finishing this in two episode will be even worst train wreck lol.

The EF had super armor protection there. I even now kinda believe that they will survive any kind of battle easily here lol.
Old 2015-03-15, 11:43   Link #180
nubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Even I, who usually would defend this series, feel a bit disappointed about Slaine's plot armor this episode. Inaho with his eye should have had no problem in killing Slaine when he was in point blank range... escpacially since he was the first to shoot.
Oh come on seriously? Inaho gets shot in the eye and somehow only lost his eye? Asseylum gets shot in the chest/head and only temporarily loses her memory?! Marito was on the moon when it was blown up and somehow he was the only one to survive?! What were you saying about plot armor again? Everyone in this damn show besides Vers Knights have some sort of plot armor.
Closed Thread