AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-10, 10:58   Link #221
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
By the way is it my imagination? but isnt Rintaro staying with the Hamster, and I think the friend of Meru the Black crow Erin is following him.
They did state that black crow never comes out or shows herself to others, so Meru's favor in ch.8 was probably for Rintaro to accompany Erin and take care of the Hamster in Meru's stead.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 21:41   Link #222
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

What was Rintarou's full name, anyways.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 23:02   Link #223
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
What was Rintarou's full name, anyways.
I thought it was Rintaro Itenryuu, because I got that impression, but I was way off, then I translated the most recent raws of the series and found out that Rintaro's last name is Tachibana.

So it's Rintaro Tachibana. So the names with "ryuu" at the end are names of the dragons themselves, the girls I mean, and apparently, Rintaro is also a dragon.
Old 2013-08-10, 23:04   Link #224
F10

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I thought it was Rintaro Itenryuu, because I got that impression, but I was way off, then I translated the most recent raws of the series and found out that Rintaro's last name is Tachibana.

So it's Rintaro Tachibana. So the names with "ryuu" at the end are names of the dragons themselves, the girls I mean, and apparently, Rintaro is also a dragon.
rintaro a dragon? since when?
i mean we all know that is where it was heading... but when did it become official?
Old 2013-08-10, 23:12   Link #225
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10 View Post
rintaro a dragon? since when?
i mean we all know that is where it was heading... but when did it become official?
At the end of the first chapter, it told that Rintaro will later be known as Itenryuu or Heavenly Dragon.
Old 2013-08-10, 23:21   Link #226
F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
At the end of the first chapter, it told that Rintaro will later be known as Itenryuu or Heavenly Dragon.
precisely...
not quite there yet...

if there's one thing i personally grive over... is that this series is treated as just one of the rest from the scanlator...
it could take weeks "i hope i'm wrong" before we see it TLed...
all the display of power aside... i kinda wanna know what all the dialogue of this chapter means...
Old 2013-08-10, 23:33   Link #227
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

This manga is awesome
the disease at first i thought was irrelevant to the story but it made pretty important role indeveloping his martial arts skills

i want to know more of his father, he's a freaking monster
i don't even if the disease will be cured because that is irrelevant to the story

forever alone i see
Old 2013-08-10, 23:38   Link #228
midnightlostchild

can someone tell me the meaning of each dragon's name (include glasses' girl's sister)? I remembered they were translated but i could not find them.
midnightlostchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 19:51   Link #229
Breimoon

it would be funny if we discover it was just a wrong check up xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 02:11   Link #230
Jirachier

Um this chapter was nice, who was the woman at the end ? There is too many girls that ressemble each others in this series ?_?
Also I still don't get why these "dragons" are fighting each other to begin with, what's the point of being the supreme leader or whatever of the school ? it's just a damn school, especially Ayane who doesn't seem like she wants to have a gang and dominate others or whatever.
Also I really hope that Rintarou starts teaching her for real, it would be nice to see that(FINALLY A MANGA WHERE THE DUDE IS THE ONE THAT TEACHES THE GIRL HOW TO FIGHT)
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 11:25   Link #231
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Um this chapter was nice, who was the woman at the end ? There is too many girls that ressemble each others in this series ?_?
Kyouka probably, since she wore a T-Back which resembles her badgirl personality...
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 17:43   Link #232
blade82

Quote:
Also I still don't get why these "dragons" are fighting each other to begin with, what's the point of being the supreme leader or whatever of the school ? it's just a damn school, especially Ayane who doesn't seem like she wants to have a gang and dominate others or whatever.
Also I really hope that Rintarou starts teaching her for real, it would be nice to see that(FINALLY A MANGA WHERE THE DUDE IS THE ONE THAT TEACHES THE GIRL HOW TO FIGHT)
there is "Aiki"
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 19:27   Link #233
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
it would be funny if we discover it was just a wrong check up xD
Come to think of it he hasn't had an "episode" since he arrived at the school. How much of his disease is self-suggestion by now?

That would be sorta cruel but make a certain amount of sense.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 20:50   Link #234
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
there is "Aiki"
Aiki is someone who is quite a lot older(but somehow looks lik a teenager sometimes) training the girls who are much younger so it's not really the same, that's an expected scenario and not really rare.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 23:46   Link #235
ZeKeR
Superbad

speculating that since he's a fine display of strength, manliness and wit, pretty sure the girls are going to refer to him as the balance of both dragon and tiger as well as their "crush" of sorts.

why not?
Old 2013-08-14, 01:19   Link #236
ReddyRedWolf

He already has one twin as a stalker.

It hasn't been said explicitly but I suspect his dad knew all along the school was coed.

He didn't teach all that to Rintaro so he could avoid girls, it is so that he can have a normal life without dying around them.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 04:26   Link #237
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Aiki is someone who is quite a lot older(but somehow looks lik a teenager sometimes) training the girls who are much younger so it's not really the same, that's an expected scenario and not really rare.
its kinda interesting u mention Aiki because they are very similar in concept. Guy whose extremely strong is forced to teach girl how to fight and girl is dealing with a school war at the time. Although AIKI is over at the beginning they were similar.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 04:56   Link #238
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
He already has one twin as a stalker.

It hasn't been said explicitly but I suspect his dad knew all along the school was coed.

He didn't teach all that to Rintaro so he could avoid girls, it is so that he can have a normal life without dying around them.
but still his dad would be depressed because he's son can't be a "man"
Old 2013-08-15, 19:56   Link #239
longshot

you know now that i think about it you have to feel a bit envy and sad for rin at the same time.

on one hand he has a few female admirers now

but because of his disease thing he can't have a romantic relationship less he dies
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 22:48   Link #240
ImperialFlameGod8190

u realize btw that the reason why he cant have one is a plot device by the author to give a lot of fanservice but keep it for the local markets. This would be a classic h-manga concept if the guy could hook up with women a lot of the newer harem manga's are like that. The only thing keeping it from being an h-manga is that disease granted I suspect there are quite a few doujins out about our boy.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brawling, harem