Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
he knows how to tease poor lydia, rofl.
Spoiler for de:
I don't know who was more shocked, she or her dad
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 16:48   Link #202
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

It took a long time for ep4 to appear. The first thing to appear was a Chinese sub. Click the second link here. Enough happened for at least two episodes.
Spoiler for ep4:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-11-05 at 02:46.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 16:58   Link #203
nanafan
horo fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
I don't know who was more shocked, she or her dad
yeah he looked like he was gonna have a heart attack, he was like i found my daughter, but who is this nutcase?
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 20:23   Link #204
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
yeah he looked like he was gonna have a heart attack, he was like i found my daughter, but who is this nutcase?
He probably didn't know that nutcase is on the front page of a lot of newspapers for wanted murder in America. XD I wonder how he will react then...

>will watch Ep 4 raw soon<
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 20:35   Link #205
nanafan
horo fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
He probably didn't know that nutcase is on the front page of a lot of newspapers for wanted murder in America. XD I wonder how he will react then...

>will watch Ep 4 raw soon<
true, if he knew he would go crazy...maybe lock lydia up or something..
Old 2008-10-29, 23:38   Link #206
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It took a long time for ep4 to appear. The first thing to appear was a Chinese sub. Click the second link here. Enough happened for at least two episodes.
Spoiler for ep4:
the events seem are stuff thgat I expect on episodes near the last one o_o can't believe that's just episode 4 xD Thanks for the summary and the chinese sub link Can't wait to see it xD
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 09:17   Link #207
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire-pyro View Post
the events seem are stuff thgat I expect on episodes near the last one o_o can't believe that's just episode 4 xD Thanks for the summary and the chinese sub link Can't wait to see it xD
Spoiler for speculation on story-telling speed:

Edit: I did some checking. It seems like there are 16 novels not 11 as I said before.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2008-10-30 at 10:36. Reason: added edit
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 23:39   Link #208
rose-wisteria

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post

Edit: I did some checking. It seems like there are 16 novels not 11 as I said before.

Thanks for the information. Just watched the raw. I am still a bit .
Old 2008-11-05, 09:32   Link #209
puffykatana

mysterious guy @ the opening... rumor says that he's a fairy and wants Lydia to go to his world.... ohh I wonder if it's true!!! A competition for Edgar?!!! o_O? !!!!
puffykatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 09:34   Link #210
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffykatana View Post

mysterious guy @ the opening... rumor says that he's a fairy and wants Lydia to go to his world.... ohh I wonder if it's true!!! A competition for Edgar?!!! o_O? !!!!
A guy... a fairy??? LIES! Guys can't be fairies! Too twisted >_<

Tingle (from LoZ) does NOT count...
Old 2008-11-05, 09:39   Link #211
puffykatana

cute guy who owns the black wolf i think? he appeared in ep 2... o_O? maybe related to edgar.... hmmm

i luv Raven!!!!!!!!!!

he said he has baby face... LOL

guys, do you know where to read online manga bout this? Earl and Fairy? please let me know.. i'm desperate... T_T

Last edited by xris; 2008-11-05 at 09:49. Reason: Please don't double post, learn to use the Edit button
puffykatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 11:28   Link #212
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Yeah the kiss is really adorable.
This show is one of a few I like most in this season and I hope that they will do a greate job till the end

Maybe I will start making Avatars from this show toooooo like I did it with some otgher shows in the past and like I do it with Skip Beat.
My Avatar Lair
And soem people did start watching shows after seeing my Avatars and because of that I am really proud of me
Old 2008-11-05, 13:17   Link #213
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

A Kelpie is "a supernatural water horse from Celtic folklore that is believed to haunt the rivers and lakes of Scotland and Ireland." Here's another page about them.

They lived in the water, but sometimes came on land and tempted people to ride them. Once someone mounted, they became stuck to the kelpie's back and the kelpie dove into the water and finally ate them.

There is "a Scottish tale in which...a water horse...rises above water, seeking a wife. However, after attempting to court a clever girl...he is captured and forced to work in order to be taught compassion. After learning his lesson, he is given the choice of departing...or drinking a magic potion that will make him a real man. The water horse, now full of love decides to drink the potion which erases the memories of his life as a water horse and gives him the chance to live with the clever girl with whom he has fallen in love."

This has no connection with anything, but in searching around, I found two bands called Kelpie. One is (or was) in the US. The other is in Germany.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 13:51   Link #214
golthin

Quote:

16 volumes? they have enough material for two 24+ episode long seasons.

Spoiler for episode 5:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 13:59   Link #215
LKK

Spoiler for ep 5:

These impressions are based solely on what I saw because I don't understand Japanese. If the dialogue said something different, I wouldn't know.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2008-11-05 at 14:03. Reason: Corrected spoiler warning. They are for ep 5, not ep 6 like I said first. Apparently, I can't count properly.
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 17:52   Link #216
rose-wisteria

Quote:
Maybe I will start making Avatars from this show toooooo like I did it with some otgher shows in the past and like I do it with Skip Beat.
My Avatar Lair
And soem people did start watching shows after seeing my Avatars and because of that I am really proud of me
I will love you forever if you make me a nice Lydia or Lydia/Edgar avatar because I am a big Lydia and Lydia/Edgar fangirl. I love her the most with her spunky expressions (the ones when she's arguing with Edgar) like these two screenshots...

I have over sixty screen shots of Lydia I swear...

I hate that the subs come out so slow for this anime because I just watch Earl and Fairy Episode 4. I'll watch the raw to catch up with everyone else of course. I loved Episode 4. It was so climatic I thought.
Old 2008-11-05, 19:24   Link #217
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
I will love you forever if you make me a nice Lydia or Lydia/Edgar avatar because I am a big Lydia and Lydia/Edgar fangirl. I love her the most with her spunky expressions
I take requests

I am a bit sleepy so I won't make anymore this night, here are some from the first batch from the first episode.

And do not forget, those are only a few samples, mostly I make 2 to 8 from one single scene with different time sets and with a different first frame.
The first frame is the one you see if you post in someones visitors profil, so if you like an Avatar but you do not like the first frame you can try out the other Avatars.

So visit my thread
Old 2008-11-05, 20:55   Link #218
nanafan
horo fan

that was an interesting episode.
Spoiler for blah:
Old 2008-11-05, 21:23   Link #219
rose-wisteria

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 5:

These impressions are based solely on what I saw because I don't understand Japanese. If the dialogue said something different, I wouldn't know.
Spoiler for reply to episode 5 spoilers:

Quote:
I take requests
Once you get to Episode 5, it would be funny to see an avatar of Nico getting his mouth covered by Lydia. I'm not sure what avatar I want yet except that I'll like a Lydia one. I just have to think of a scene.

Quote:
that was an interesting episode.
Spoiler for blah:
Spoiler for reply to blah:
Old 2008-11-05, 21:40   Link #220
golthin

Quote:
Spoiler for reply to blah:
Spoiler for to blah: