AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-20, 07:04   Link #13781
Eratas123

Nope, my writing style still sucks
Old 2011-12-20, 07:16   Link #13782
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Yo Zero, have you read my draft which hints a past connection between Inami and Chifuyu? I would like your opinion about it.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:17   Link #13783
Eratas123

You kight wanna give him the page.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:17   Link #13784
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sorry, I skipped going here altogether for 2 days, could you please point it?
Old 2011-12-20, 07:20   Link #13785
demino_hellsin
That one guy

One day Kanzashi bore witness to her sister's antics of making Ichika blush, hard. It was a very messy affair but luckily they didn't notice her there. Kanzashi locked herself in her room and started analyzing the situation then. Her sister was in her underwear, and apparently about to lose the upper part of it. Ichika was blushing like crazy and seemed to be reaching out to touch(misunderstood from push away) her sister. Kanzashi wonder if Ichika is into bold girls. Kanzashi touches herself and realizes she's not equipped to be bold. (T_T) She goes to read her manga but that little voice in her head keeps annoying her "What was wrong with being a little more bold?"

Kanzashi's mind floats away to a scenario. Kanzashi asks Ichika to help her arrange her manga sicne Honne is away and ti was about time to sweep the shelves. She and Ichika are cleaning normally. Ichika finds an unusual volume and asks Kanzashi where he should put it. Kanzashi turns to him to get a look at the manga but Ichika was trying to face her as well and both slipped on a wiping rug on the floor. They stumble onto her bed, Ichika on top of Kanzashi. The two of them feel their heart thumping and Ichika stammers an apology with a blush on his face. Kanzashi suddenly reaches out to him and grabs him by the collar. She's blushing as well but she pulls him down and tells him to stay. The two are confused, mostly Ichika. Kanzashi follows her instincts and caresses Ichika's face, asking him what he thinks of her. Ichika responds honestly and says she's a friend. Kanzashi is a bit hurt and pulls him closer. One hand is on his collar and another on his lips and makes him promise to stay quiet. The finger on Ichika's lips lazily reaches down to Kanzashi's top and undoes the buttons to reveal a rather racy number. Ichika's brain is frozen now and Kanzashi isn't sure whether she wants to continue or disappear. She opts for the former, telling Ichika that if he wants to she'd be okay with it. She pulls him closer and she can feel his trembling breath on her lips-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Kanzashi is brought back to reality as a blubbering puddle of girlish giggles. It's Tatenashi at the door and she's asking her little sister if the girl had any cosplay in stock.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 07:23   Link #13786
Eratas123

@ Demi - Where do you get all these awesome ideas! Anyway, I'm surprised you have none for Byaku Shiki personification. I've been asking for a while now

@ Senpai - Can you read mine when you're done?
Old 2011-12-20, 07:25   Link #13787
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Can't promise if I can do it today, though I think it's short enough.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:26   Link #13788
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
You kight wanna give him the page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Sorry, I skipped going here altogether for 2 days, could you please point it?
You got it

First scene
Spoiler for Scene:

Second scene
Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2011-12-20, 07:27   Link #13789
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Read one too many shoujo manga, know nothing about how women work and assume.

Well I'ma think up of one for Byaku-chi now.

EDIT: I got that last idea for Kanzashi while washing dishes... How that works I don't know o.o
Old 2011-12-20, 07:28   Link #13790
Eratas123

@ Senpai - It's really short I made it like that so I can ask for any advice

@ Demi - You seem to favor Kanzashi.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:30   Link #13791
HasuMasu
*Artist

Maybe he's into megane-moe?
Old 2011-12-20, 07:31   Link #13792
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Favor? Well I can connect with her otakuness quite well. That's about it. HonneXIchika ship's voyage is about to end...

the next stop offers a Byaku-chixIchika cruise. Should I take it?

@tyranid: coincidentally, I'm looking for a shoujo-ai manga which would involve 2 glasses girls. Dear god Sasameki Koto was good.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:33   Link #13793
Eratas123

Take it! Also, what the heck is Kanzashi complaining about? She seems to be busty enough for her age.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:34   Link #13794
HasuMasu
*Artist

That's right Demi, yuri is the way to go!!
Old 2011-12-20, 07:36   Link #13795
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
No need for improvement, similar to my plan while mine is portrayed as less tragic, though just as bittersweet,

@ Stratos
Does it's even hinted that Chifuyu remember or hinted in past chapter that she ACTUALLY meet these two in the past? I don't recall it, really.
EDIT: Well, I knew you reveal it just recently, maybe I'm just a big fan of Checkhov's tropes, so just ignore it.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:38   Link #13796
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: well I don't have much of a reference picture to judge But I'm thinking she wants to be on Tate's level at least?

@tyranid: Aww yeah!
Old 2011-12-20, 07:44   Link #13797
HasuMasu
*Artist

Kanzashi basically stands between Charlotte and Ran in terms of bust.

Tabane=Maya>Chifuyu>Houki>Tatenashi>Chelsea>Cecili a>Charlotte>Kanzashi>Ran>Lingyin>Laura
Old 2011-12-20, 07:46   Link #13798
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Charlotte is bigger then Kanzashi?
Old 2011-12-20, 07:46   Link #13799
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Really? It seems to overdranatic to me

@ Demi - Don't really like Yaoi or Yuri. Also, no one can get to Tatenashi's level apart from Houki
Old 2011-12-20, 07:48   Link #13800
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
Does it's even hinted that Chifuyu remember or hinted in past chapter that she ACTUALLY meet these two in the past? I don't recall it, really.
That's where the slight humor of an honest misunderstanding comes in.

Towards the end of Athena Bouclier, Chifuyu kept saying that there's something 'interesting' about Inami. She senses a hint of familiarity but she has yet to remember that she met Inami and Tsurugi once before.

Inami, on the other hand... Thought Chifuyu remembers and assumed it was the rationale behind her decision to make him an instructor.

Then again, they only met once.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest