AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 21 38.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 34.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 18.18%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.27%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-16, 21:17   Link #21
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113
Spoiler for Episode 7:
Spoiler for Episode 7:
Old 2006-08-19, 01:38   Link #22
ImClueless
Rawr

I like how in the mid episode commercial break thingy (whatever its called) they had chibi Louise wear the waitress costume.
Old 2006-08-19, 04:13   Link #23
Anime Online

For those who know nuts about French (like me),
très bien = very good (very well)
Old 2006-08-19, 04:18   Link #24
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImClueless
I like how in the mid episode commercial break thingy (whatever its called) they had chibi Louise wear the waitress costume.
Eye catch.

OH GOD YUUJI KISSED YOSHIDA!

I don't think I can remember a series that has been so cliched, yet so entertaining. This episode wasn't quite as good as the last (and lack of Saito kicking ass could well explain why), but highly enjoyable nonetheless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
Spoiler for Episode 7:
As trite as the tsundere typecast is, it does demand character development by its very definition, and I think that's what we're seeing here. I suppose it's not so much Louise profoundly maturing as it is her respect for and opinion of Saito rising. The two of them have a certain chemistry as well, which I have to admit I find interesting to watch (it certainly adds to my list of reasons to give this show my thumbs up).
Old 2006-08-19, 04:38   Link #25
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
Although I did enjoy this episode, it wasn't as... fun? Entertaining? as the rest of the show has been so far. Realistically, it was a filler ep, but a filler ep designed to show us the relationship progressing between Saito & Louise. But apart from a few nice moments (the attic scene, Louise's jealously, Saito protecting Louise and the final costume moment) the episode felt mispaced and very 'ooh, fanservice!'. Which is fine, but I'd like to see some nice plot development soon - there's only six episodes left after all.

Six for this episode. It didn't really make me laugh very hard, except for Jessica. She is a highly entertaining character - and I hope that the novels get translated at some point, as she appears to be a very fun character in them as well. Well, apart from being relatively incidental... now, more Siesta, more Henrietta, and some plot please. ^_^

-Andiyar
Old 2006-08-19, 08:05   Link #26
KeyBlade Master
Assassin's Creed fan!

Send a message via MSN to KeyBlade Master
This week's ep was funny it made me laugh but it was a little boring because we didn't get to see some asses kick by Saito but at least we get to see Louise and Saito's relantionship growing.I gave this show a 9 because it was funny hope that next week's ep will not be a filler like this one.
Old 2006-08-19, 10:20   Link #27
Kisuke06
I see...

Very good epsiode. It was very funny and it also had some character development. This serie is geeting better and better... it's a shame that there are just 6 episodes left. It's good that the novels are going to get translated, but I do hope that this show will have a second season.
Old 2006-08-19, 11:24   Link #28
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Seeing Saito kiss the princess made it worth seeing this epsiode XD

And yes,Louise is seeing Saito less as a pet and more as a guy.Also notice how she started calling him Dog,as in a futile attempt to convince herself that he's still just a pet.But soon she will accept the truth.
Old 2006-08-19, 16:21   Link #29
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Gotta be the funniest episode so far from the series. Its good to go from something serious that was episode 06 to this, it was laughter after laughter. ^^;

& seriously, Jessica is the ultimate win. I was waiting for a fav' character for me to appear, and she's the one - its just a shame i have such a bad feeling that we won't see her again. ;_;
Old 2006-08-19, 22:38   Link #30
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
OH GOD YUUJI KISSED YOSHIDA!
Yoshida is win after all!! Nobody can resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Anrietta gave them some funding to cover their expenses on the mission.
This "plot" confused me a little when I saw the preview to episode 8. In short, this was a 'mission failure'.... a little bit unexpected

Poor Henrietta, having no one competent around her to rely on.
Old 2006-08-20, 09:47   Link #31
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Louise's Part-Time Job

The comedy was very consistent with the circumstances that sparked at Scarron's inn.

The episode itself even remind me of Inukami due to the Scarron character; macho build with pinky personality.

I feel sorry for the guy that got Scarron's special service.

What's so good about the pranks and comicity in the episode was due to Louise's uptight pride and Noble demeanor. We get the best one-liners I have seen so far.

Spoiler:

The last bit of the episode sparks the initial stages of the bigger conflict that our heroes will become involved for later.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-20, 13:42   Link #32
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I don't know about it being a failed mission. They found the corrupt noble who was unfairly collecting taxes from businesses. Now that they know who's behind it they probably report in then go back to school that's all.

Saito can get by anywhere and unlike back at the school he actually had a blanket while staying there. Almost expected something funny to come out of the fact Louise crawled in beside Saito. Well it was funny enough itself but I did expect some strange morning .

A good episode with some funny moments and good development between Saito and Louise.
Old 2006-08-21, 08:55   Link #33
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
I don't know about it being a failed mission. They found the corrupt noble who was unfairly collecting taxes from businesses. Now that they know who's behind it they probably report in then go back to school that's all.
I guess so, but what if there are more than just that tax guy? It just didn't seem like they did this 'mission' too thoroughly to me...

But then this is probably one of those series we shouldn't take too seriously.
Old 2006-08-21, 18:39   Link #34
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
& seriously, Jessica is the ultimate win. I was waiting for a fav' character for me to appear, and she's the one - its just a shame i have such a bad feeling that we won't see her again. ;_;
I agree. She's up there with Siesta.
I demand more appearances!!!
Old 2006-08-21, 21:40   Link #35
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
quote:
"what idiot would kiss her lips?"
"here"
*smacked*
he is a true legend
oh one of the funniest/disturbing eps so far...i mean that gay guy is really scaring me to hell it burns my eyes and i have to keep screaming at the screen "nonono!" i mean...he even kissed a costomer O.o

owh its really cute that louise went to sleep next to saito...she still just a baby but still jealose as hell lol *flying bottle kills**kicks to the balls* >.<

saito is such a chick magnet...brests are just attracted by his hands for some reason Jessica was literally jumping on him lol
perfect ep imo 10/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-08-22, 03:06   Link #36
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Brillant episode. A lot of ownage in this episode(it looks like everyone's getting owned by someone else in this episode...)
OMG Saito kissed me~~~~~*dances*
I bet saito's pretending...he just wants to kiss Henrietta and uses his 'lack of knowledge' as an excuse.

The background music played in the scene where Louise used magic sounds pretty familiar...must have heard it before in another anime...probably Negima?
Old 2006-08-22, 07:57   Link #37
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

It appeared in the "duel" between Guiche and Saito in Ep.2 as well, quite the catchy tune, imo.
Old 2006-08-22, 09:12   Link #38
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Yup. I think the composer for both Negima and ZeTsu is the same person. And on a side note, it's out this week too.

Need more Kirche and Jessica love. Seriously.
Old 2006-08-22, 09:36   Link #39
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ kirche love is definate but i dnt think jessica is gona show up again

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-08-22, 19:35   Link #40
Decel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
quote:
"what idiot would kiss her lips?"
"here"
*smacked*
he is a true legend
Seconded! The facial damage he had at the time was hillarious.

To me this series, with its current length of 13 eps, could win without any major plot development, as long as they keep the character development in.