AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-16, 07:58   Link #281
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

*Tries to hold back Sumeragi*

Run! I can't stop her when she's in rage mode like this !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 08:00   Link #282
rainbowdashmio

I FUCKING LOVE INABA D:< and I know Taichi love was puppy love since Inaba and him had a friendship from the compatible than Iori ever had with him since he never saw the -real- her ! But what I really dont get was why did he notice his feelings after Iori rejected him! D:<
rainbowdashmio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 08:00   Link #283
yu3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Fujishima has been a sort of 'Guardian Angel' over the group... Particularly Taichi I suppose.

Don't worry, she says she's okay with boys as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Class rep = The Guardian, and The Missionary of LOVE
Eh?!! Really!! I thought she's a bad guy..
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 08:03   Link #284
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Eh?!! Really!! I thought she's a bad guy..
Nope, from volume 2 already I've got the feeling that if Heartseed was the one to invoke all these negative crap, Fujishima is the one that guide them on the right path of LOVE.
Old 2012-08-16, 08:04   Link #285
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdashmio View Post
I know there's spoilers about them and the whole cast, there's another thread that has more pages and has major stuff xD I spoiled myself real bad but it was worth it. And this LN is very interesting and it has the good drama, not the cliche drama xD But what I wanted to know how Taichi change his point of view of seeing his feelings for Iori wasn't really love but for Inaba it was. It would be kinda sad that he saw her as a last resort. ...
There isn't any point in me trying to spoiler tag the ships anymore right? Seems the secret is already running wild in the thread

Anyway, the only thing I can tell you is that Taichi certainly doesn't see her as a last resort. There's actually a scene with Taichi and Inaba conversing after Iori rejected Taichi. Inaba was conflicted about how she feels about it and asked Taichi a few cases of "what if". Taichi answers her that, he'd feel guilty if he were to accept her feelings then, confirming that he doesn't want to see her as a last resort because he genuinely liked Inaba. It's just that during that time, he liked Iori more and chose her. So it's clear that he was very well aware of where his feeling lies and very honest about it. Which is exactly the determining factor that he's NOT your typical harem lead as he holds one of the most clean and cut attitude when it comes to feelings.

P.S.
Inaban: "Say that again <3" *swinging her arms like a little girl*

Quote:
*Tries to hold back Sumeragi*

Run! I can't stop her when she's in rage mode like this !
I'm getting an "Inner" Iori vibe there...

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-08-16 at 08:26.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 08:07   Link #286
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You haven't seen how she gets when she has a weapon...
Old 2012-08-16, 08:10   Link #287
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
You haven't seen how she gets when she has a weapon...
Oh, you mean like the one over he... Huh?

Er... Has anyone seen the katana that was lying around here somewhere?
Old 2012-08-16, 08:12   Link #288
Sumeragi
Banned

*Smiles*

You mean this one? I was just sharpening it so I can use it to cut down some trees to build a church.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 08:14   Link #289
yu3

Quote:
Nope, from volume 2 already I've got the feeling that if Heartseed was the one to invoke all these negative crap, Fujishima is the one that guide them on the right path of LOVE.
Oh.. Now she got my interest!! And yeah, whats this nosebleed thing?
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 08:18   Link #290
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Oh.. Now she got my interest!! And yeah, whats this nosebleed thing?
Nosebleed? Why it's the Inaban ultra-cuteness meter of course! Actually, ultra-cute, is a terrible understatement.
Old 2012-08-16, 08:54   Link #291
rainbowdashmio

Quote:
Ahh I see... Though come to think of it... I never did ask what kind of couple are Shino and Chihiro? I mean, when they're not being Bonnie and Clyde screwing with the other 5 memebers...

Fujishima and Taichi... Could this be where her bisexuality is confirmed?!

Ohoho, I'll never forget this scene

Spoiler:
Quote:
Don't forget how she's trying to cover her blushing face from Taichi, only to end up trying to peek at him through her fingers

There are quite a few spoilers about Inaba moments if you scroll up and go back the pages, but only if you don't mind the nuke class spoilers of course.

Class rep = The Guardian, and The Missionary of LOVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
LAST RESORT?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAST RESORT?!?!?!

Taichi's feelings for Iori were more of a puppy love, while those for Inaba are genuine. You can't dare say Inaba is a last resort and get away with it!!!!!
Quote:
There isn't any point in me trying to spoiler tag the ships anymore right? Seems the secret is already running wild in the thread

Anyway, the only thing I can tell you is that Taichi certainly doesn't see her as a last resort. There's actually a scene with Taichi and Inaba conversing after Iori rejected Taichi. Inaba was conflicted about how she feels about it and asked Taichi a few cases of "what if". Taichi answers her that, he'd feel guilty if he were to accept her feelings then, confirming that he doesn't want to see her as a last resort because he genuinely liked Inaba. It's just that during that time, he liked Iori more and chose her. So it's clear that he was very well aware of where his feeling lies and very honest about it. Which is exactly the determining factor that he's NOT your typical harem lead as he holds one of the most clean and cut attitude when it comes to feelings.

P.S.
Inaban: "Say that again <3" *swinging her arms like a little girl*

Thank you for your -cogent- description and not sounded like a annoying shipper with horrific blasphemy details that I've been founding these days related to this topic . As for Inaba, she has been my favorite character before the -love triangle- with Taichi has started and her -deredere- moments. As for me, her character has interest me more than any other character in other anime/manga/LN/
literature because I found her so complicated and I guess I love hard people. For me she is different from other tsundere characters I've seen, which of course, she's not a tsundere character, she is more categorize as a soft kuudere, wait, no, she falls to the category of Himeko Inaba: a non related specie and reason why she's unique among fans. Moving along, I give good credit to the author for giving her a place of especial vulnerability from the start, so her character would have room for character development through out the story. Though, I know she wasn't the only one with a dilemma life, but I found it more of a form of a - intuition- for me to be compassionate with her case than the others ( since I can strongly related of her not trusting others, coming from strong emotions, and not being able to open up but still having people relying to her ). Though, in times she was view like she suffer from apathy disease but really, she did not. She was just a pessimistic teenage girl from the inside and out without acknowledging the thought and feeling of what is like to be love by someone else, or sharing the same feeling. In other words, she was the most vulnerable one and exciting to watch her break ( I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you know it's both heart breaking and interesting).

By the way, I saw in the 4th novel she's holding a red box, is the chocolate Taichi gave her xD Or what!? Also, there's a part in images of her holding someone's hand and kinda sulking, what's up with that? T>T And you said something about Inaba saying " Say that again" xD Come dude, explain. Oh, I just want to mention around here I'm a girl and I find Inaba too cute for a anime x3
Old 2012-08-16, 09:17   Link #292
Sumeragi
Banned

Shall I slow down my illustration posting? I still have four volumes left, but then burning them out seems a bit too hasty.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 09:20   Link #293
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Shall I slow down my illustration posting? I still have four volumes left, but then burning them out seems a bit too hasty.
No need to rush.
Old 2012-08-16, 09:24   Link #294
s07195
However,

Quote:
My bad then

The thing is... I've already seen up till vol 3's illustrations Any attempt at conversation making would seem forced
Same case here. I've bought the first 3, in fact, and so didn't really know what to comment.

Quote:
Volume 4 Illustrations

Images
Colored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Monochromatic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I can't wait for this to be animated!
*Half on topic* I didn't watch Bakemonogatari, or any other series with the last arc streamed online, but how is the quality of the stream? I also have problems with watching on Crunchyroll, so I need to know if sub groups such as Horriblesubs will still subtitle the episodes and release them online.
Old 2012-08-16, 09:41   Link #295
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
I can't wait for this to be animated!
*Half on topic* I didn't watch Bakemonogatari, or any other series with the last arc streamed online, but how is the quality of the stream? I also have problems with watching on Crunchyroll, so I need to know if sub groups such as Horriblesubs will still subtitle the episodes and release them online.
Stream Quality is quite frankly- Crappy.

You have better luck waiting for the BD/DVD, though that would bring about the problem of waiting for the sub team to work on it... Don't forget they would probably prioritizes whatever show that is currently airing as oppose to the bd/dvd.
Old 2012-08-16, 12:57   Link #296
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Thank you for your -cogent- description and not sounded like a annoying shipper with horrific blasphemy details that I've been founding these days related to this topic .
"The best way to earn support for your ship is to spread the love using reason and persuasion while upholding a positive energy: Blast the non-shippers with the radiating light of L.O.V.E. and maintain accommodating, peaceful mannerism with the opposite ship. There is no reason to hate the other ship because every characters in the story complement with each other. Flaming will only direct hate towards your own ship. Flood and overwhelm any hate towards your ship with positive L.O.V.E. Preach thy ship to the world with L.O.V.E!"

- Creed of the Shippers of Love

Quote:
By the way, I saw in the 4th novel she's holding a red box, is the chocolate Taichi gave her xD Or what!?
It's the other way around. Inaba made the chocolate for Taichi on Valentine's Day.

Quote:
Also, there's a part in images of her holding someone's hand and kinda sulking, what's up with that? T>T
That's Taichi's hand. Details in this post.

Quote:
And you said something about Inaba saying " Say that again" xD Come dude, explain. Oh, I just want to mention around here I'm a girl and I find Inaba too cute for a anime x3
Spoiler for my terrible attempt of translating from Vol.4:
Old 2012-08-16, 13:20   Link #297
rainbowdashmio

Spoiler for my terrible attempt of translating from Vol.4:
[/QUOTE]

...... Was that just a girly moment for Inaba just there? HA. Ha. Ha. Ha. I better see this shit animated nicely though I was upset it wasn't by KyotoAni. But they did a great job picking the voice actors for the characters. Another question, the last part : " Ack, what's with that cutesy sound! >///<

And those "swinging arms", ew!

That sure gave me a chill up my spine!" Was that quoted by you as a opinion or was it Inaba? xD And I found it so charming in here : " And besides, Inaba is clever, and always there to help others, and selflessly kind, and caring, and mature, and pretty, and very cute sometimes, even though you're not great at sports or cooking, but these are made up by everything else..." But was he talking to Inaba directly o.O I'm kinda confuse. Also, thank you for taking your time and translated this part of the story so I can understand as soon as this Light Novels get a freaking English Publisher I'm going to buy them as soon as possible. But they aren't many LN in English book to buy. Only I've known of is Haruhi but that anime has a English owner so maybe that's why, but others like Toradora, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka, Geez. So hopeless.
Old 2012-08-16, 13:37   Link #298
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Another question, the last part : " Ack, what's with that cutesy sound! >///<

And those "swinging arms", ew!

That sure gave me a chill up my spine!" Was that quoted by you as a opinion or was it Inaba? xD
The black lines are all Inaba's thoughts.
And yes, they were conversing directly.

Spoiler for something extra at the end of this conversation:

Kokoro Connect is Licensed right? Maybe we might have a chance of them importing and translate + publish it.
Old 2012-08-16, 13:55   Link #299
rainbowdashmio

!
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Quote:
The black lines are all Inaba's thoughts.
And yes, they were conversing directly.

Spoiler for something extra at the end of this conversation:

Kokoro Connect is Licensed right? Maybe we might have a chance of them importing and translate + publish it.

Yes, Kokoro Connect is Licensed by Section23 Films ( who ever they are, never heard of them,not that I recall[/I] ) But you said we might have a chance when you've already read them xD I mean, If I can find a Spanish translations, I believe that would work for me too though I always prefer my reading to be in English. But any who, I don't want to sound like a crazy annoying fan girl in those quotes you've shared with me, but here I go........... THAT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE She was rejected but I believe it was the most gentle rejecetion I've ever read in a author's work I've believed Taichi had mix feelings between them, but here's the question, has Taichi always felted like this about Inaba since, like the beginning? Or, begin to have feelings for her, too, after he finding out that she -like like- him.
Old 2012-08-16, 14:04   Link #300
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
!
She was rejected but I believe it was the most gentle rejection I've ever read in a author's work I've believed Taichi had mix feelings between them, but here's the question, has Taichi always felted like this about Inaba since, like the beginning? Or, begin to have feelings for her, too, after he finding out that she -like like- him.
Ehh, truth to be told, the "rejection" started out messy thanks to Heartseed's new gimmick and it's effect on Iori but this is where the two have a heart to heart talk and mend the mess. I must say the two handled it very very maturely for teenagers.

Taichi had always held a high amount of respect and likings towards Inaba. The only difference Inaba's confession made is to add a bit of romantic element in Taichi's "like" chart as well as getting her feelings known to him.

Tags
romance, shounen