ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Even C.C. has to cry.
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 13:19   Link #3102
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Anyone think its funny that what Lelouch said to Kallen(even if it was just to absolve her concious) about being the one to "hold the world in his hand" in EP 25 of S1 came true?

I think it goes to show you how awesome he is that any off the hand remark he makes comes true.

Whats even more awesome is that even though he was the ruler of the world he gave it it up along with his own life for the sake of everyone elses happiness. Honestly how often in anime do you see someone making that sort of sacrifice for everyones sake or giving up that sort of power?

Lelouch you were just to damn awesome and manly for this show. Sleep well oh true defender of justice.
This and That. And might check this also for Grand Finals.

And he is still pretty much the ruler of the world. The world follows his path.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 13:58   Link #3103
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
Even C.C. has to cry.
True, but that will not change what I think, the last scene with c.c. continues to make me think that lelouch is alive

I can't wait for the october issue of newtype, to see if taniguchi will spread some "ambiguous infos"
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 14:04   Link #3104
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
Even C.C. has to cry.
You know at the time I thought she was praying that the code transfer works or something. Maybe she was wishing he somehow survives? I mean to go to the church... I can only imagine she was asking/begging for something...The ambiguous ending only made me more sure of my theory
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 14:07   Link #3105
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
You know at the time I thought she was praying that the code transfer works or something. Maybe she was wishing he somehow survives? I mean to go to the church I can only imagine she was asking for something...The ambiguous ending only made me more sure of my theory
Or it was like in "Godfather" ending.
Praying to save the soul of Lelouch Vi Britannia.
...And the best way to save his soul is to make sure he doesn't die...
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 14:25   Link #3106
reaper_unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
True, but that will not change what I think, the last scene with c.c. continues to make me think that lelouch is alive

I can't wait for the october issue of newtype, to see if taniguchi will spread some "ambiguous infos"
do you think he will respond that fast?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 14:33   Link #3107
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
do you think he will respond that fast?
Since I (my opinion) think they did spread on purpose hints that lelouch could be alive (despite some Mister Know.it.all are saying in the final episode thread), I think he will say ambiguous things.

imho, I think he will not say that lelouch is dead, nor that lelouch is alive. He will say something like that

"if you watch the entire show again, you will understand what happened to lelouch in the ending *laugh*".

Rather ambiguous, ne? :O
Old 2008-10-01, 15:20   Link #3108
Theron
Professional Lurker

He could also say that Okouchi didn't tell him what happened.

Or he could in one answer hint that Lelouch is dead and in the other hint that R2 was named that was with something someone in mind.

What I'M hoping for is to get more info on supporting characters. Like what happened to Xing-ke, or where is Sayoko at the very end. Or what Cornelia and Guilford are doing since Nunnally is the Empress. Or what happened to Nonette? And so on...
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 15:24   Link #3109
hero147

Quote:
Since I (my opinion) think they did spread on purpose hints that lelouch could be alive (despite some Mister Know.it.all are saying in the final episode thread), I think he will say ambiguous things.

imho, I think he will not say that lelouch is dead, nor that lelouch is alive. He will say something like that

"if you watch the entire show again, you will understand what happened to lelouch in the ending *laugh*".

Rather ambiguous, ne? :O
"Hehehehe, I still don't understand, *brings out AK-47*, How in the world Lelouch could be dead...."
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 15:33   Link #3110
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
He could also say that Okouchi didn't tell him what happened.

Or he could in one answer hint that Lelouch is dead and in the other hint that R2 was named that was with something someone in mind.

What I'M hoping for is to get more info on supporting characters. Like what happened to Xing-ke, or where is Sayoko at the very end. Or what Cornelia and Guilford are doing since Nunnally is the Empress. Or what happened to Nonette? And so on...
Well, Koshimizu said that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Yes. It's explained in offical newsletter. Ohgi and Viletta beat him up for blackmailing Ohgi, and they don't feel right if they don't get even.
But do you really think that they would have told us that R2 refers to an immortal lelouch??????? (given that lelouch is actually immortal). It would have been a stupid move.

Despite what everybody said, I think that XingKe is actually still alive. The marriage of Ougi and Villetta happened way before the scene when we can see villetta late in her pregnancy. Then look at the TV, you can see the shen hu. There is only one person who can pilot the shen hu. My guess is that Xing Ke is the current ruler of china, so he could not be present at OxV marriage.
Old 2008-10-01, 15:55   Link #3111
Theron
Professional Lurker

I said that they could hint that it was made with him in mind. Nothing concrete, just some hints.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:38   Link #3112
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
I said that they could hint that it was made with him in mind. Nothing concrete, just some hints.
And I was pointing that if it's the case, It's normal that they haven't revealed it in march 2008.
Old 2008-10-01, 19:30   Link #3113
Megann
All Hail Lelouch!

Send a message via MSN to Megann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I'm of the opinion that if Lelouch is alive and had a Code that made him immortal, he had no idea about it. So neither did Suzaku and C.C.
Lelouch is alive, he had Charles' Code which activates when you first die. In the end, when C.C. is talking while laying in the hay, she nods her head up when she finishes "Huh, Lelouch?" pointing her head towards the driver. I believe the driver of the carriage is Lelouch, since you don't see his face. It would be perfect if Sunrise ever wanted to start back up or make a movie.
Megann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:31   Link #3114
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
this has been on my mind for quite some time now. remember back then in the end of season 1 i think when CC was having a monologue on how people were just trying to find a little happiness with their lives. and how they are trying to fight against the will of the world so that they can get a little happiness for themselves.

i've assumed that this was with regards to lelouch's character on how he was fighting against everything to achieve a little happiness for himself and nunally. but at the ending, we get him becoming and the symbol of hatred and "dying" and him ultimately getting separated from nunally. add this to what he told suzaku about the geass being like the wishes of people and how suzaku accepted this geass of him becoming zero. ultimately it seems that lelouch accepted the wishes of people for him to be the villain and to "die"

does this mean that ultimately the rebellion of lelouch failed? he wasn't able to achieve the little happiness he set out to have that CC talked about. he ended up doing what the world as a whole needed him to do.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:33   Link #3115
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
does this mean that ultimately the rebellion of lelouch failed? he wasn't able to achieve the little happiness he set out to have that CC talked about. he ended up doing what the world as a whole needed him to do.
Since imo he could be alive, he can achieve happiness somewhere else, a peaceful life XD
Old 2008-10-01, 19:35   Link #3116
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Since imo he could be alive, he can achieve happiness somewhere else, a peaceful life XD
but even if he is alive i doubt he'd be completely happy without nunally. this is lelouch remember one of the biggest siscon there is
Old 2008-10-01, 19:38   Link #3117
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
but even if he is alive i doubt he'd be completely happy without nunally. this is lelouch remember one of the biggest siscon there is
This is also the Lelouch that put her in bondage and made her think he was an ass, and just orchestrated his death scene in front of her in order to bring about world peace. I think he'll be fine if he's still alive without her, she'll live by her own strength as he said
Old 2008-10-01, 19:41   Link #3118
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
This is also the Lelouch that put her in bondage and made her think he was an ass, and just orchestrated his death scene in front of her in order to bring about world peace. I think he'll be fine if he's still alive without her, she'll live by her own strength as he said
but i think that ultimately these things wasn't what he wanted to do so much as what he felt he needed to do
Old 2008-10-01, 19:43   Link #3119
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
but i think that ultimately these things wasn't what he wanted to do so much as what he felt he needed to do
And he needs to remain dead, if he is alive, and the world needs people like Nunnally to keep this dream going, just as they need Zero etc. etc. He'll be fine I say, if he's still alright
Old 2008-10-01, 19:43   Link #3120
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Nunnaly lives in a peacecul world (at the moment at least...) That's what he wanted.

Even if he is not with her, he created a better world, not only for her though.

Now, "if" he is alive, he has to find his own happiness.