AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-12-09, 11:20   Link #1
wieczo

Question Lupin III TV

Where can i get all Lupin movies and the whole series?

thx in advance
wieczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 11:37   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation

The First Season is available on Fansub and even listed on AnimeSuki. Follow the link.

The Second Season is licensed and so you won't find it here -- ever -- you that you are not allowed to ask for licensed anime (in case you don't know). I think the same goes for the movies.

As for the third series... it isn't available on fansub yet so I don't think you will find it anywhere.

All this information is available on the site and forum already... If we don't list a show; chances are you are wasting your time and ours asking for it. So, before you think about posting similar questions, can I ask that you read the torrent listings we provide ~ You would have saved all the time it took to make those two threads.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 18:00   Link #3
RichMan
????

Do girls like Lupin The 3rd?

I used to be in Anime Club at my high school. I got to know everyone, and we'd do various things that had to do with anime(watch it, draw it, etc). I also got to know the girls as well. I told them about a lot of anime I watch and whenever I mentioned Lupin The 3rd the girls always said they hated that show. Then the samething happens when I talk to girls online(with AIM) they also hate Lupin. What's wrong with Lupin? It's one of my favorite anime's. I've seen most of the specials/movies and I've seen all of 2 of the series(green shirt and red shirt Lupin). There's a lot of action and comedy.I'm just curious about all the ladies here at AnimeSuki. What do you think????
RichMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 18:18   Link #4
Kitsune-bi

Send a message via ICQ to Kitsune-bi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
I used to be in Anime Club at my high school. I got to know everyone, and we'd do various things that had to do with anime(watch it, draw it, etc). I also got to know the girls as well. I told them about a lot of anime I watch and whenever I mentioned Lupin The 3rd the girls always said they hated that show. Then the samething happens when I talk to girls online(with AIM) they also hate Lupin. What's wrong with Lupin? It's one of my favorite anime's. I've seen most of the specials/movies and I've seen all of 2 of the series(green shirt and red shirt Lupin). There's a lot of action and comedy.I'm just curious about all the ladies here at AnimeSuki. What do you think????
I'm a girl and think its funny. Maybe I'm just strange tho.
Kitsune-bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 18:21   Link #5
RichMan
????

maybe you are strange. I donno, i'll wait for more girls to respond.

Maybe girls hate sideburns?
Old 2004-02-07, 18:30   Link #6
Elfir

I'm a girl and I hate Lupin. I don't like the humor, pointless nudity, and art style in general. There are probably five girls at my local anime club (compared to 20ish guys) and only one likes it.

It's the sort of show that doesn't bother disguising the fact that it's targetting males and males alone. Some females may end up liking it because there are exceptions to every rule.

The logical solution, I think, is not putting that on your list of anime to mention to girls when you first meet them. You can try converting them later... or not *shrug* ^_^
Elfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 18:43   Link #7
RichMan
????

Quote:
I'm a girl and I hate Lupin. I don't like the humor, pointless nudity, and art style in general.
Ouch, i've heard that a lot. Anymore girl opinions on it?
Old 2004-02-08, 08:36   Link #8
Xie

I'm a girl and I love Lupin. I also describe myself as being a feminist, liberal, and pretty PC, but Lupin just doesn't bother me. A lot has to do with the fact that no matter how Lupin acts Fujiko still comes off as a very strong character who can hold her own. I find most of the situation and comedy amusing and I like the character style. I actually don't see it as being super guy oriented either. A lot of the jokes actually seem pretty neutral. Especially considering the sarcastic humor that is often used. I mean is GTO something most girls don't like? Onizuka is just as, if not more perveted then Lupin, but I always figured it was a pretty neutral anime.

To each their own.
Xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 10:09   Link #9
silviachan

I am a girl and like Lupin quite. The stories are well done and the characters great! I really love Goemon & Jigen who are so particular!
The musics and songs are nice and fit the story, maybe the only bad thing I can say is there are too many eps/specials/movies and after a bit it may bore you.
silviachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 10:25   Link #10
lionken07
Well Armed

I don't really call it dislike but I can't seem to put myself into shows that's made for guys. But of course there are exceptions...
lionken07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 12:51   Link #11
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

i'm a GUY and i don't like it -_-
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 02:49   Link #12
RichMan
????

It's good to see that there are some fans of Lupin. The girls that don't like it just think Lupin is a pervert, which is mostly wrong. He'll only act perverted toward girls if they make the first move(it being real or just using Lupin for something). You can understand Lupin wanting to get Fujiko, because on the show she is supposed to be like the most beautiful girl there is and she uses that to manipulate men(which sometimes backfires then Lupin has to save her). If you notice, most girls that Lupin rescues/meets he just tries to act like he's really cool and romantic(without trying to get some). Some examples of this are in "Castle of Cagliostro" and "Legend of the Twilight Gemini"

As for Kyuven....No offense, but Your a freak of nature. I've never known a guy that has watched Lupin the 3rd and hated it.
Old 2004-02-10, 15:30   Link #13
Repulse
Lagrange's stepchild

Haha, common, aren't you being a little too harsh? there are people who just can't get into lupin simply because it's old, or they don't like Lupin's projective personality, guys included. as for lupin being for guys, while I don't think that the humor of the anime is entirely directed toward guys, the theme is very masculine. As for the manga, that is definitely a guy's manga.
Repulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 16:03   Link #14
RichMan
????

tch, maybe I am being a little harsh. it isn't like I hurt his feelings or somethin.

Well, yeah. everyone is different and we all got an opinion.
Old 2004-02-10, 21:08   Link #15
Shiori

I like the humour and the adventure of LupinIII... well the movie that is... Still need to watch the series.
Shiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 21:36   Link #16
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
Lupin III rocks so much, i know a bunch of girls that like it.It's just so funny and the animation is reall wierd in a funny way.
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-11, 10:46   Link #17
gundam na jutso

lupin

is it just me or did thay already licens that show already????

and if so why are thay still subing it
gundam na jutso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-11, 11:28   Link #18
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

I might be wrong, as I haven't checked to see what it is that's actually been subbed, but I was under the impression it's from the first Lupin series, which has not been licensed.
Ballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 20:56   Link #19
paine

Cool Lupin is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
Hey i am female and i Love Lupin the 3rd he is soo funny and very cool. So I don't care about what other girls say about him if they have a problem with that i tell them how gay their favorate anime is and rub it in their faces. Lupin is God
paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 00:41   Link #20
ichijou

Lupin III TV

i watched the first season of lupin the third and really enjoyed it, though my only issue was the lack of a story arc. seeing as season two is quite a bit more lengthy, i was wondering if like it's predecessor it's stand alone episodes only or are there any story arcs?

Last edited by xris; 2006-10-30 at 05:20.
ichijou is offline   Reply With Quote