AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-25, 14:44   Link #5601
Mars Mode

Forever and ever until death do us part

Words that scare man and woman alike Jujuju. Erica youre so passionate.

Me approves.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 14:57   Link #5602
ara-kun

Hi! Is it worth to read LN after watched anime?
ara-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 15:13   Link #5603
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
Actually rather than a rampage in Italy, I think the next plausible area is Los Angeles.
I didn't word that very well what meant was his trip to Italy to get Erica back was a nice demonstration of his powers the last thing he needs is the regular mages of the world getting the idea he is soft or weak he has enough problems as is that are god related.

And also Godou still has to worry about people that have learned god slayer spells like Golgatha spell, Divine Possession users and conventional weaponary.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 15:57   Link #5604
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara-kun View Post
Very very worth it, anime and Light Novel are both different existence. The light Novel will give you much better enjoyment.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 16:32   Link #5605
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara-kun View Post
I recommend reading a few volumes of the LN first, just maybe 1-3 or 1-2 so you get more background. Light novel's are always more detailed so it'll give you groundwork to understand the anime. That's how it was for SAO at least
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 17:10   Link #5606
Ghanw
(-_-)

Many of us have different tastes on the anime and the LN, but i personally would recommend reading the LN.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 20:00   Link #5607
bakapervert
A pervert

As long as you like to read, the story in the LN is much better in the anime. The only good points of the anime is the animation of the fight, the girls, and the 'instruction'. For the overall story, LN win hands down.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 21:38   Link #5608
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
What do you mean? If you mean he actually develops a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with a single person, then I guess SAO. If you mean it becomes an actual harem, Campione is pretty good.
Love Hina? In the end, all the other girls back off and made sure the MC and Main Heroine got together.

Most Harem manga don't get that far, they either end Dragon Ball Syndrome (never ending story) or The MC better be Hercules in sex (Wayyyy too many women and no one gives up), or reader revolt and the thing dies off (people lose enough interest and get an abrupt cancellation from publishers). The only other rare case I can think of in Mahou Sensei Negima---where the author intentionally created an situation where no one end up with the guy and leave the fans guessing forever.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 00:04   Link #5609
Yye1
Wide Right

wow, erica does not hesitate

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 00:29   Link #5610
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
wow, erica does not hesitate
You know what they say, "the assertive women usually gets their prize". Okay, I made that quote up, if anyone can find a legitimate old saying, post it.
Old 2012-12-26, 00:33   Link #5611
noobarta

Erica ate him up completely XD
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 01:20   Link #5612
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Of all the Light Novels I have read, no one novel can come close to what Campione can do with one kissing scene.
Old 2012-12-26, 02:08   Link #5613
bakapervert
A pervert

Godou really doesn't stand a chance against Erica. Erica even manage to make Godou confirm his feeling to her, what a feat. As expected from the first wife.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 07:03   Link #5614
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Love Hina? In the end, all the other girls back off and made sure the MC and Main Heroine got together.

Most Harem manga don't get that far, they either end Dragon Ball Syndrome (never ending story) or The MC better be Hercules in sex (Wayyyy too many women and no one gives up), or reader revolt and the thing dies off (people lose enough interest and get an abrupt cancellation from publishers). The only other rare case I can think of in Mahou Sensei Negima---where the author intentionally created an situation where no one end up with the guy and leave the fans guessing forever.
You forgot the Shuraba route. Which is the most interesting in a harem
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 10:20   Link #5615
kasimmorathi

Yomerio (sp?) Choice was another harem style manga that actually went to completion with a harem end. It had some pretty funny moments along with egregious amounts of ecchi. Though as others have said, most harem stories never end as a harem or simply never seem like they are going to end.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 10:25   Link #5616
nfsac

Yeah and it seems the harem is complete, even if Athena comes back she kinda is part of it long before, so yeah. Erica as the main girl and the others tag along in a really short distance. Erica or Ena wil lend up reverse raping him anyway so lets see who makes him a man first
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 12:49   Link #5617
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Yeah and it seems the harem is complete, even if Athena comes back she kinda is part of it long before, so yeah. Erica as the main girl and the others tag along in a really short distance. Erica or Ena wil lend up reverse raping him anyway so lets see who makes him a man first
While Yuri leads him on and Liliana waits for him to awaken his beast side that was depicted in her novels.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 13:59   Link #5618
nfsac

If I recall it right, Erica plans sometimes backfire because she can't control Ena like she does the other girls.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 14:49   Link #5619
Ultragunner

Yeahhhaaaa!!! ENA!!! *cough*...she's my favourite girl in this, sorry.
Any Ena's fans around here? Is it me or she gets the least attention from both the author and readers? ...> <
Old 2012-12-26, 14:59   Link #5620
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Yeahhhaaaa!!! ENA!!! *cough*...she's my favourite girl in this, sorry.
Any Ena's fans around here? Is it me or she gets the least attention from both the author and readers? ...> <
I'm with you! Ena has been my favorite girl since I found out she trolls Erica. Ironically, after Ena showed up Erica became much more interesting as a character, since she couldn't pull off that "Manipulative B***h" thing anymore, and Erica is now my second favorite.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem