AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-31, 16:17   Link #23541
Ghanw
(-_-)

^The manga is a monthly released towards the end of every month (correct me if i am wrong) but takes time for it to get scanlated so you are going to have to wait like us if you cant read Japanese.
Also there are magazine releases but those i have no idea when they are released.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 16:29   Link #23542
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for Chapter 59-2:
Old 2012-12-31, 16:31   Link #23543
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
^The manga is a monthly released towards the end of every month (correct me if i am wrong) but takes time for it to get scanlated so you are going to have to wait like us if you cant read Japanese.
Also there are magazine releases but those i have no idea when they are released.
If I remember SJ magazine gets released 4th of each month... so we usually get the chapter early compared to the official shop sale (some people have subscriptions and they got their hands on the magazine early)

but generally its up to scanlation group about when the chapter will be released... now a new year so people have fun... I guess durring end of this week we will get the scanlations
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 16:33   Link #23544
-Necromancer-
Otaku

Ghanw: Thank you very much ^_^
-Necromancer- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 16:38   Link #23545
Soji

Tempest35@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 03:57   Link #23546
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Tempest35@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for 59-2,Tsukune:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 16:32   Link #23547
ShinsoSan

Last edited by ShinsoSan; 2013-01-01 at 16:47.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 01:07   Link #23548
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
Spoiler for 59-2:
Old 2013-01-02, 01:21   Link #23549
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 59-2:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-02, 01:54   Link #23550
zibi88

Spoiler for ...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 02:28   Link #23551
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 59-2:

@zibi

(Since, I don't plan, to reveal anything, from the latest chapter, it can probably be posted, without the spoiler tags )

I think that the reason why Tsukune was chosen, by the Headmaster, is because of his personality, and blood taste , which made him into a good partner for Outer Moka (and eventually, Inner Moka, as well).

In the same way, Hokuto's admittance into the Academy, was probably based on the personality traits, that made Kiria, interested in him.

In other words, I doubt that Tsukune had any sort of genetic predisposition to survive the injection of Moka's blood - the primary thing that, I think the Headmaster wanted to do, is to allow a few "chosen" ayashi to develop some "honest" relationships with a "ordinary" human, proving that coexistence between monsters and humans is possible, and the "transformations" that Tsukune and Hokuto go through, is only a side effect of that "choice".

At least that's my current speculation on this topic... we will have to wait and see, what Ikeda himself is going to say about this topic..

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-01-02 at 02:51.
Old 2013-01-02, 02:59   Link #23552
ShinsoSan

I wonder how Mikogami found Tsukune if it was his personality.
Old 2013-01-02, 03:10   Link #23553
Chris38

Quote:
I wonder how Mikogami found Tsukune if it was his personality.
Well, it might have not been Mikogami who has found Tsukune, but the Bus Driver.

After all, it was mentioned in the first season (I can't remember the actual chapter number), that the Bus Driver fells sort of responsible for Tsukune and what happens to him.

It has been also shown, that he has some mysterious ability to find out, what is actually happening in the human world, despite not actually even being there, so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that he can also use this ability to find some specific person, who... for example would have a matching personality to the one, that Outer Moka has got.

At least that's what comes to my mind, at the moment...
Old 2013-01-02, 08:51   Link #23554
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it might have not been Mikogami who has found Tsukune, but the Bus Driver.

After all, it was mentioned in the first season (I can't remember the actual chapter number), that the Bus Driver fells sort of responsible for Tsukune and what happens to him.

It has been also shown, that he has some mysterious ability to find out, what is actually happening in the human world, despite not actually even being there, so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that he can also use this ability to find some specific person, who... for example would have a matching personality to the one, that Outer Moka has got.

At least that's what comes to my mind, at the moment...
I mean Mikogami and his league* My bad

Anyways more than likely it is probably the bus driver being the one who enters the human world often. I think the potential is shown there. I'm not 100% sure about this but it looks like a lot of his time is spent in the human world. Note that the bus driver comes from that 4th dimensional tunnel.

Also another thought on:
Old 2013-01-02, 09:35   Link #23555
Chris38

Quote:

Also another thought on:
Spoiler for 59-2:
Old 2013-01-02, 09:54   Link #23556
Raxnom
気疲れ

Strange, looked at 50-2 RAW's. At the very end it says continued in march issue. Shouldn't it be February issue because this one was for January. One month break for Jump SQ magazine?
Old 2013-01-02, 10:01   Link #23557
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxnom View Post
Strange, looked at 50-2 RAW's. At the very end it says continued in march issue. Shouldn't it be February issue because this one was for January. One month break for Jump SQ magazine?
No, the Jump SQ magazine ... and probably some other monthly released magazine's are just numbered one month ahead of the month, when they are actually released.

So the next chapter is going to be released in the next month, as usual.

EDIT: And the translation is out, in the usual place

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-01-02 at 11:35.
Old 2013-01-02, 12:04   Link #23558
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

where exactly is "the usual place"?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:08   Link #23559
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I need to say this but that Tsukune transformation really reminds me with Ludger corpse shell from xillia 2.

..oh and that fusing bodily fluid sounds kinda lewd too.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:09   Link #23560
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
where exactly is "the usual place"?
Since it's a licensed manga, I can't post the direct link, Google "mangaholic" or "Rosario mangaupdates" and you will definitely find it.

Anyway, I would say, it was quite a good chapter. We have finally learned some new information about Tsukune's transformation, and in the next chapters I believe that we will see the steps taken, to avoid the worst option, from occurring.

And I would say that it was enjoyable to see that Tsukune has developed into such a badass...

I also wouldn't say that all the facts about Tsukune's transformation have been revealed to us, there is going to be obviously some more information that haven't been revealed to us, since I doubt that even Gyokuro knows about everything that is happening within Tsukune's body...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-01-02 at 12:31.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire