AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-08-24, 07:06   Link #1
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Super Robot Wars L

Series List:
Quote:
Evangelion (movie)
Fight! Iczer One
Iczer Reborn
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Combattler V
Voltes V
Gaiking: Legend of Daiku-Maryu
Kotetsushin Jeeg
Dancougar Nova
Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser vs Great General of Darkness
Godannar
Godannar Second Season
Macross Frontier
Linebarrels of Iron
Release Date: November 25th

Will update pics soon as better ones come out, all I can say is fuck yes series list. Terada has trolled everyone who expected PS3 SRW and I thank him for the entertainment.
Old 2010-08-24, 07:19   Link #2
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Hmmm as usual the same robots except :

- Macross Frontier
- Linebarrels of Iron

- Evangelion (movie) , i guess it means that there'll be Mari inside .

I'm still waiting for TTGL
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 07:24   Link #3
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Oh come on Dancouga Nova at least counts for something :P

Also hoping Godannar gets abit more exposure this time, it got screwed badly in both SC2 and K.
Old 2010-08-24, 07:27   Link #4
Elvin

Wait, is this PS2? DS?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the logo at the top right corner... darn
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 10:27   Link #5
RisArk

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Macross and Evangelion once again! I hope to god this means the story becomes incredible (Every SRW with Eva has an awesome story)
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 10:39   Link #6
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Rebuild haven't been finished yet, so why? =/
Either way, I can't say I'm happy about this, as being on the NDS. Expect more recycled animations, guys.
And I was hoping for a PS3 title.

Btw, I'm still waiting for official words from Famitsu instead, since I'm skeptical about this one. Somehow, there is something about it just screams fake.
Old 2010-08-24, 10:42   Link #7
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Fake scans are faaake.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 10:47   Link #8
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Not a fake , i read news about it
Old 2010-08-24, 11:00   Link #9
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Not a fake , i read news about it
If you're talking about SRW hotnews, yeah, they also took these pictures from 2ch. Do you know 2ch?
Apparently, the guy who posted those scans apologized, so let's be patient and wait for Famitsu tomorrow before making any claim, shall we?
Old 2010-08-24, 11:48   Link #10
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Nah i'm talking about another sites (they didn't show the scans but they announced the game + some robots listed above) . Well , we'll see . (i know 2ch but i don't give a damn about it)
Old 2010-08-24, 12:01   Link #11
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

All I know is this game cast list has immense potential for Kira getting trolled by the Dancougar Nova since hes always the winning army :'D.
Old 2010-08-24, 13:04   Link #12
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , i'm not very into Dancougar Nova(not really a sequel) , i prefer the old one with Shinobu ...
Old 2010-08-24, 13:44   Link #13
azuma-blade
The Dominant

Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
I was hoping for Dancouga would reappear in the game and help Dancouga Nova and then their gonna have their own combo attack

Double Dankuhou anyone?
Old 2010-08-24, 19:47   Link #14
Rias

Higher quality (and different) scans are out, which pretty much confirms the rumors.

New version of Eva is nice, but that's about all there is for me. Being on DS again, makes it another title I'll skip. Can't they at least put some effort in and put it on Wii/PS2 or something?
Old 2010-08-24, 20:55   Link #15
RisArk

So much hate for the DS....
Old 2010-08-24, 22:13   Link #16
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
So much hate for the DS....
Seeing the quality of SRW title on the DS, I can understand why. Not even one SRW game on the DS that I can play for more than 2 playthrough, compare to at least 3 for each SRW on console (except maybe OGG and Impact, and SRW Z Special disc if that means anything to you).

Btw, I heard that Terada doesn't involved in this title, is it true? =/
Oh well, at least there is still "big surprise" at TGS. I hope this isn't that big surprise Terada was talking about.
Old 2010-08-25, 07:53   Link #18
RisArk

W was awesome, and K was decent, not so horrible. That's only 2, though unless people are counting the Endless Frontier series and Gakuen for some stupid reason.

Anyways, the scans show some interesting stuff. It looks like Kira's in Strike with a Destiny portrait, the Five duo with a centerpiece location, and Shinji's combat face already shown.

I'm hoping for a refined partner system. It's a good concept, but really needed fine-tuning as to not make it so reliant as to exclude anyone that doesn't have a broken ALL attack (Also, don't make the Destiny units overpowered again).
Old 2010-08-25, 08:10   Link #19
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

DS means no voice over ><. I would really like to hear Macross F's OST in console game ><.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 10:33   Link #20
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Translated prologue for L, start your story speculation.

Quote:
Story:

Human beings has advanced into space for a century. But it was not a peaceful path. Nuclear warfare has caused countless countries to reform, and the war against the Haniwa Empire (Jeeg) has caused a food shortage crisis on Earth. To solve this, the Earth has demanded supplies from the colonies, however that only resulted in a stale relationship between the two.

And 15 years ago...the second impact has thrown the Earth into a chaotic state. And lurking in the backgrounds in this ruined Earth are unknown forces such as the Daris army (Gaiking), Kadou organization (Linebarrel) and Dancouga (WTF?!) has begin their operations...To counter this, the Earth has strengthened their forces and demand the colonies to help; thus further worsening their relationship.

5 years ago...human beings have won the war against the mimetic beasts, however the fighting for human beings have not ceased to disappear. 3 years ago, a terrorist attack on the colonies has put the people in space into a full fledged war against those on Earth.

2 years ago...The war around has lasted for over a year and the Earth's sphere side has won, but it has weakened all the countries' defense. The mechanic beasts army has waited for this moment and has now taken their move. But the Earth has united with the colonies and formed the united federation/alliance/whatever to stopped their invasion. The newly formed united federation/alliance/whatever succeeded in stopping the mechanical beast army and mikene empire from taking over the world.

But this peace was shortly lived...after repelling the mikene empire, the Daris army has started to get serious. Not only that, the haniwa empire has revived to threaten the Earth's sphere once more. The only solution is to further strengthen their forces once more, but this has thrown humanity far away from the path of total pacificism.

And now....contacts with visitors from another world has opened the curtains of a new war...