AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would save Team Naruto's ASS?
Tsnuade (she realize the lvl of difficulty of this mission n decides to save them) 5 10.87%
Jairaya (searching for naruto, becuz itachi may be near) 9 19.57%
Kakashi (finished his mission early) 3 6.52%
Gai (finished his mission early) 3 6.52%
Shino (bugged them) 13 28.26%
Genin's family members (sense something bad) 0 0%
Tsnuade's servent (the girl that follows tsnuade n takes care of the pig) 9 19.57%
Sakura and Ino (for stupid reasons) 0 0%
Iruka (worry about naruto) 0 0%
Gaara (wants to be good, or just passing by) 4 8.70%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-02-21, 14:07   Link #21
IMSabbel

gaara to the recue! He must be fit again by now, and i dont think he has much reason to like the sound guys either. (ok, wont happen).

Btw: read the gaara/naruto fight again (especially the later part, gaara fully transformed)
and then go to http://badgerbadgerbadger.com/
badger alert
IMSabbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 15:11   Link #22
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSabbel
gaara to the recue! He must be fit again by now, and i dont think he has much reason to like the sound guys either. (ok, wont happen).

Btw: read the gaara/naruto fight again (especially the later part, gaara fully transformed)
and then go to http://badgerbadgerbadger.com/
badger alert
right... does it ever end?
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 15:34   Link #23
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
right... does it ever end?
Nope, although it does go out of sync after a while.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 17:16   Link #24
Tboz

Hmm... Iruka, I'm wondering if he is going to be much of a help. Would it be a good chance for him to show his true mettle?

Btw, I think its anyone's guess who's coming to help. Shizune and team might have returned to the village and warn Tsunade about the appearance of sound nins near Konoha. Its possible that she would want to dispatch a small force (whoever has came back or is available) to carry out some investigations.

Now what if Itachi comes for Naruto now?
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 18:49   Link #25
realdeal
The Real Deal

Itachi coming for Naruto..thet would be interesting. Super Kyubi mode and land a rasengan into his face OK..not gonna happen. But for fook sake, someone kill Itachi already.

I think a team of chunnins or maybe a jounin will come in to help them, but when they arrive there wont be too much to help on with as theyd have already defeated the opponents. Just a matter of curing the wounded and helping em back home.

BTW wont this mission be much easier if one jounin just came along with them..a strong one like Asuma, Gai or Kakashi. Im not sure but I think one Jounin would be able to deal with the 4 sound nins. Instead the hokage had to send 5 lil genins for such a "important" mission. Certainly more important than the other missions as Oro aquirin sasuke would be a pretty dangerous thing.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 22:29   Link #26
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
I believe Shino and his Dad are the most likely to save them just because they were in the area and Shika wanted to ask him to come along on the mission. Makes sense for him to show up
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 23:56   Link #27
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

you know as much as i would hate to admit it, i think it might be Sasuke that pops out at the last second and kills all the enemies. I mean it would be pretty queer to have anyone else show up or have Sasuke stuck in that stupid barrel although he deserves it.

Note*I said he kills all the enemies, i never said anything about saving Naruto. It might be that he "saves" naruto in order to pay him back for the save in Gaara fight then procede on to Oro to get his training.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 00:09   Link #28
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
I'm going to bet my coupon for a free sub at Subway on Sasuke coming out of the lil barrel and saving some people. As much as the bastard annoys me, I see that's the only way that he could possibly redeem himself for the immense trouble he's caused. :fingers:

but just for the cool factor, I think it'd be awesome if lee received the surgery and used the heal gate and comes to save the team. It's been too long since lee's been in action... this of course is pretty much the least likely of the bunch. Ah well =P.

edit- Looking at that picture just now reminded me of Anko. She has motivation to want Orochimaru, and she seems to be pretty strong(although we didn't really see her in action for long). She could come to their aid as well =P.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:13   Link #29
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
you know.. sasuke might jsut pop outta the barrel in the nexxt manga.. it didi say that the next chapter is called "awaken".
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 06:10   Link #30
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
but just for the cool factor, I think it'd be awesome if lee received the surgery and used the heal gate and comes to save the team. It's been too long since lee's been in action... this of course is pretty much the least likely of the bunch. Ah well =P.
lol If after an exhausting surgery, Tsunade heals the damages due to the use of the Gates and that Lee says Okey now I will use the Gate to reach my friends faster, Tsunade will just cut his head with her teeth ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 12:18   Link #31
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
lol If after an exhausting surgery, Tsunade heals the damages due to the use of the Gates and that Lee says Okey now I will use the Gate to reach my friends faster, Tsunade will just cut his head with her teeth ^^
LOL still laughing thx Hunter

imo the people that found the other damaged troupe that was in the vicinity will get word back to Leaf and Tsunade etc.. may come a calling and rescue the day Well, besides the fight with Oro/Kabuto we really haven't seen her yet fight massively for LEAF (well sort of but not really) but I doubt it will happen like this. I'd like to see her fight with the Kimi.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote