AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-10-15, 08:59   Link #1181
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
Don't say "lazy" - GTP
^Fixed some mistakes and changed some sounds for the keyboard.

Will start on Cagayake!GIRLS [5 person ver.] as soon as I get the scans. After that I'll look into which ones still need an official score tabbing.
Woo, sankyuu~ And sent.

As for the other ones.... Wait, the FuwaFuwa Live 5 ver. was done, wasn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
I will gladly tab both of them if I have time ever
I'll send you NO, Thank You! then. :3

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 03:59   Link #1182
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

hello all....

seems this thread is becoming more and more quiet.....

since the topic of tabbing out the first book is being mentioned, may i request that you also add to the list of needed tabs these:

Tsubasa Wo Kudasai (seems there is no official tabs for this yet)
Guitar Ni Kubittake (i really like to see the official tabs for these, to start me off the right track)
Heart Goes Boom (no gtp tabs are present, i think, that includes the guitar part)
Girly Storm Shisshou Stick (i kinda remembered someone asking the tabs for these a while back in the thread)

you may also look into other character image songs, too (hummingbird, mokujise, etc.)

these are only suggestions, though.

thanks all.
Old 2010-10-16, 05:40   Link #1183
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
I just finished all songs (Hard) in K-ON Hokago Live (PSP) and it can help to learn a song. The volume of the instrument you're playing is well-defined. Use the Secret Score for more accurate notes.

For those who needs a list of K-ON! Discography...click on spoiler

K-ON!
Spoiler:

K-ON!!
Spoiler:
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 06:04   Link #1184
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post

Spoiler for K-ON:

I... didnt know there was a official Let's Go Full Member Mix....
MUST HAVE
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 01:06   Link #1185
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
I missed this:

K-ON! Radion! Special Vol.2
1. Radion! Special Vol.2 Start!
2. Katsudou Houkoku Special!
3. Hisashiburi no Studio!
4. Ending

Tell me if I'm missing something.

Oh yeah, what's with Shinkan Mix? Anything different besides the MC before the song. This just sounds more like "Live"

Last edited by deng17; 2010-10-17 at 01:20.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 15:01   Link #1186
Kakisho
Just Another

Send a message via AIM to Kakisho
I don't know why it's so elusive or maybe I'm completely blind but has anyone created sheets for K-ON! Songs that AREN'T versions of all the parts? I mean, I'd like to play Pure Pure Heart on piano, but literally just the keyboard part. To clarify, like I want to play what is being played by Mugi.

This is because my brother wants to play the song with me (he plays Guitar) so he'd play the guitar PART and I'd play the piano PART. I don't want to play A piano cover of the song or any piano version of the song.

In short: I'm looking for just the keyboard part for Pure Pure Heart but not a piano cover for the song. (Other songs would be nice, too, but I haven't found anything at all).

Any help would be truly appreciated.
Old 2010-10-17, 18:53   Link #1187
Bolt237

Woooooooooooo

NO, Thank You! (gp5)
All parts except vocals

Someone who knows something about synths should probably redo this

In other news, anyone who wants to can go ahead and add vocals and lyrics to the one's I've tabbed already... and probably fix up little mistakes I made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakisho View Post
I don't know why it's so elusive or maybe I'm completely blind but has anyone created sheets for K-ON! Songs that AREN'T versions of all the parts? I mean, I'd like to play Pure Pure Heart on piano, but literally just the keyboard part. To clarify, like I want to play what is being played by Mugi.

This is because my brother wants to play the song with me (he plays Guitar) so he'd play the guitar PART and I'd play the piano PART. I don't want to play A piano cover of the song or any piano version of the song.

In short: I'm looking for just the keyboard part for Pure Pure Heart but not a piano cover for the song. (Other songs would be nice, too, but I haven't found anything at all).

Any help would be truly appreciated.
If you have guitar pro, there's an unofficial version of it on ultimate-guitar (and in our archive post) that has guitar and keyboard parts. The official sheet music isn't out yet, though. If you don't have guitar pro, then I can send you a pdf of it if you want

Most of the guitar pro tabs we have here have all the parts separate.

P.S. Our little tab archive can be found in iuniver's sig, it links to somewhere on p56.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 19:53   Link #1188
Kakisho
Just Another

Quote:
If you have guitar pro, there's an unofficial version of it on ultimate-guitar (and in our archive post) that has guitar and keyboard parts. The official sheet music isn't out yet, though. If you don't have guitar pro, then I can send you a pdf of it if you want

Most of the guitar pro tabs we have here have all the parts separate.

P.S. Our little tab archive can be found in iuniver's sig, it links to somewhere on p56.
Wooo thanks a bunch. Actually seeing it is confusing though, I always thought that the song was really played with just 5 members, but on the guitarpro there is overlapping keyboard and piano parts, and a third guitar part.

And also, if you happen to know, is there a way to view Tsumugi's lefthand like a piano sheet music so you could read it? Rather than having it greyed out on the same staff as her righthand? I know GuitarPro is usually meant for tabs opposed to sheet music, but is it possible? Hearing her part by itself makes it easier to play by ear, but having a sheet music would be helpful.

Edit: Oh, and since I'm such a noob, how is the official sheet music distributed? Or more pertaining to me, how would I know if it was released? I don't have any good feeds to anime related news or anything like that. I'm a big fan but don't know anything about the side-market with all of the anime-related releases such as specials, movies, character songs, etc. I recently got my hands on some of the K-ON albums but I never knew there were official sheet music.

Last edited by Kakisho; 2010-10-17 at 20:34.
Kakisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 20:28   Link #1189
Kakisho
Just Another

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuniver View Post
From what I know, in K-on live, the one who play Mugi's part have two keyboard, Yamaha and Korg, If you plan to use piano in band play, I don't think that's work.
Piano is kind of acoustic, it's lack of some effect that you can play on keyboard, "glissando" from for example, they appear a lot in this song, and it can't produce other instrument sound. It's not too friendly with Rock n Roll. Not only that, it's heavy too. It's not a good idea to carry it around with you.
But this song is an exception, piano is work.
Luckily, I happen to own one electric piano and one keyboard ^^. I'll probably go with the electric piano because mine sounds better, but use the keyboard otherwise (such as playing somewhere other than all the way in my basement).
Oh and, three posts up from this .
Old 2010-10-17, 20:56   Link #1190
Moogie
quick scopes anyone?

Hey so does anybody know when the next official band score is going to come out? I may just buy it.
Moogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 20:59   Link #1191
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogie View Post
Hey so does anybody know when the next official band score is going to come out? I may just buy it.
As far as I see, there's still no hint about them. The closest one to come is the 2nd Album of HTT in 27th October, then there's the next 3 character songs to be released on the 17th November IIRC.
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 21:41   Link #1192
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Woooooooooooo

NO, Thank You! (gp5)
All parts except vocals

Someone who knows something about synths should probably redo this
Yaaaayy!

Thanks Bolt xD

On a slightly related note, does anybody know if anybody is working on tabbing the official Utauyo?
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 22:42   Link #1193
Bolt237

I was feeling bored, I wasn't procrastinating or anything, honest

Autumn Breeze from OST Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakisho View Post

And also, if you happen to know, is there a way to view Tsumugi's lefthand like a piano sheet music so you could read it? Rather than having it greyed out on the same staff as her righthand? I know GuitarPro is usually meant for tabs opposed to sheet music, but is it possible? Hearing her part by itself makes it easier to play by ear, but having a sheet music would be helpful..
Yes, there should be a button to toggle the greyness off, near the voice switching buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Yaaaayy!

Thanks Bolt xD

On a slightly related note, does anybody know if anybody is working on tabbing the official Utauyo?
I think Bananoha should be scanning and uploading them soon...
Old 2010-10-18, 02:42   Link #1194
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Cagayake!GIRLS - Guitar pro
I might update this making it sound more like the original because there is more Synth Percussion in the song, but it's not noted in the official score (i.e. the whistle on the solos). Also, I didn't mess around with the sounds for the Keyboard so I might change that too.
Spoiler for Save room - LightMusicBand Quote:

Is that in no particular order? If not, say which ones are the most desired in the order you want them and I'll tab them out ASAP. If there is a request, those will be the first to be tabbed. First come, first served.

Last edited by AznAndy94; 2010-10-18 at 03:09.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 08:31   Link #1195
Ristu yew

where 2 download k-on all songs band score?
Ristu yew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 09:33   Link #1196
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristu yew View Post
where 2 download k-on all songs band score?
We have a few people in this thread that supply some of the scans but not all. Click here to see the master list and the ones that say Scans has the official score sheets.

Quote:
Don't say "lazy" - GTP
^Fixed some mistakes and changed some sounds for the keyboard.
(Update 2 -fixed some more errors)
Updated Don't Say Lazy
Old 2010-10-18, 17:59   Link #1197
Bolt237

Quote:
Cagayake!GIRLS - Guitar pro
I might update this making it sound more like the original because there is more Synth Percussion in the song, but it's not noted in the official score (i.e. the whistle on the solos). Also, I didn't mess around with the sounds for the Keyboard so I might change that too.
If you do an updated version, I suggest messing with the dynamics in the guitar part to make the chord changes clearer, the score doesn't translate well to gp5 playback.

Utauyo!!MIRACLE definitely by next week, hopefully sooner.
Old 2010-10-19, 04:04   Link #1198
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Is that in no particular order? If not, say which ones are the most desired in the order you want them and I'll tab them out ASAP. If there is a request, those will be the first to be tabbed. First come, first served.

uhm, if i have to choose, i would arrange it like this:

1. guitar ni kubittake (to start me off the right track)
2. heart goes boom
3. tsubasa wo kudasai
4. any other song

it would be really great for these to be tabbed like in the original band score.

i can wait for it,

btw, good job there on cagayake girls!

oh yeah, may i add, how do you dispay the numbered tabs in guitar pro, (mine doesnt dispaly it, so i don't know if itr's a muted note or whatever, and the only way is to look in the guitar fretboard and listen to the music)?
Old 2010-10-19, 11:38   Link #1199
Bolt237

@AznAndy94
Well, if you want, I have Go Go Maniac and Curry Nochi Rice scans, which are the only two I have that haven't been tabbed yet.
Bananoha would have the others from the second band score.
Or, you can touch up/add vocals to the tabs I've already done... I'll probably do that myself eventually, though

@iuniver
Sorry if I didn't make it clear, the one I did of hocchkissu is the official one

@Lightmusicband
probably the view>hide tablature should do it

P.S. Since guitar tabs are played an octave down, I realized that all the vocal and keyboard parts will sound an octave lower than they're supposed to be

Last edited by Bolt237; 2010-10-19 at 11:54.
Old 2010-10-19, 17:06   Link #1200
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Quote:
@AznAndy94
Well, if you want, I have Go Go Maniac and Curry Nochi Rice scans, which are the only two I have that haven't been tabbed yet.
Bananoha would have the others from the second band score.
Or, you can touch up/add vocals to the tabs I've already done... I'll probably do that myself eventually, though
I was actually working on Go Go Maniac in between song tabbing. I have all the way up to the solo. If you want to, I'll send you what I have and I'll start on the requested list.

Quote:
P.S. Since guitar tabs are played an octave down, I realized that all the vocal and keyboard parts will sound an octave lower than they're supposed to be
It all depends on which song. Obviously, songs sung by Aki Toyosaki sound a lot lower on GTP but songs from Yoko Hikasa, or Asami Sanada sound perfect octave wise. Even if it sounds a little off, you can change the tuning of the guitar parts to Octave up so it's E4-E6 instead of E3-E5.