AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-22, 06:29   Link #21
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

And.. next chapter Naruto awakes to find today's the day he needs to go take the test to graduate ninja academy...
Old 2013-05-22, 06:29   Link #22
marlcee82

Kishi WTF!! are you doing. Firstly, We all know how much you LOOOOOOVE Sasuke but Im saying it right now. I will perma troll every site, blog, post I can until my rage is satisfied if you make this Emotional Douche bag hokage. You basically started off the manga ruining a perfectly good NarutoXHinata relationship for what ...if you haven't figured it out yet almost NO ONE Likes Her at all.
Right Now honestly anyway Sasuke is super weak in comparison to Naruto unless you troll us with his power agai.. Yeah Nevermind Im sure you will. I still had hopes you'd end this nicely even after the Obito debacle but now....I think I"m going to throw up. Isn't the manga called Naruto not Sasugay!! I wanna forget that i even seen this chapter. I really do
marlcee82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 06:31   Link #23
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

How can Minato control the kyuubi's chakra? Can someone please explain this to me? I don't know maybe i don't pay attention into detail in this series unlike before.

Sasuke: I will become the Hokage.
What...in....the...blue...hell....i...nevermind...

But a guilty pleasure chapter overall therefore i like it :P
Also fuck that Naru saku foreshadowing.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 06:35   Link #24
marlcee82

How the F do you ruin a manga that was pretty stellar to begin with this badly. I don't know what kind of drugs you were shooting after Obito but they have done wonders for your trolling capabilities and absolutely destroyed your credibility as a great manga writer
marlcee82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 06:41   Link #25
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NO MORE I CAN"T STAND IT HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
OH MY GOD Kishi pulled that one just ..... i have no words HAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA is this comedy or something ?! "I will become Hokage" ...... MAN I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF, most ridiculous.

As for Kyuubi chakra mode fore Minato well ... at least we know where other half of chakra gone ...
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 06:44   Link #26
Monster0

Mixed feelings about this chapter? It's all those silly nuances between the characters.Well in order to get world peace out of forgiveness you have to piss some people off.I'd rather forgive my enemies after their dead,so trust that they wont stab you in the back.How many of you are ready to forgive all the murderers,terrorist,molesters,and other creepys.Oh reality,sucks
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 06:55   Link #27
Tachibana
タチバナ

Naruto's reply and Sakura's reaction was typical when Minato asked about her being Naruto's GF, besides Sakura still loves Sasuke and Hinata not only loves Naruto but is going to be with him after the war. While Sasuke is a brother to Naruto, Sakura is like a sister to him.

As for Sasuke's declaration in the chapter, this is rather interesting.
Old 2013-05-22, 06:58   Link #28
MyrzaelHanzo

I am surprised that it seems like Yondaime´s name/identity is somewhat mysterious. Not even biggest bookworm of Konoha 12 (Sakura) knew who he was despite him telling her his name and seeing his face on mountain for x years. Just like mysterious Uzumaki clan...
Old 2013-05-22, 07:00   Link #29
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I offically give up on romance in Naruto. what ever his name is, is just bad at it.

Wow did he just want to save that sexism till the end? He apparently likes slapping readers in the face. lol "My Real Power" I guess she's gonna get older like Tsunade did and get big breasts for some more random comedy and Hinata is going to die and naruto not even think about it after it too.

=\
Old 2013-05-22, 07:04   Link #30
Pentium
Uchiha

Got to see Madara have another erection moment + wtf with Sasuke declaring he wants to be hokage?

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 07:06   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

oh wow, so many negative reactions here! i find the posts very amusing!

it's kishi, what can we expect? i don't even want to analyze that man's twisted mind. i think he's even a bigger troll than kubo!
Old 2013-05-22, 07:09   Link #32
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
oh wow, so many negative reactions here! i find the posts very amusing!

it's kishi, what can we expect? i don't even want to analyze that man's twisted mind. i think he's even a bigger troll than kubo!
Pretty much is. "Just cuz I woman doesn't mean me weak" "We know, but Hinata,Ino,Konan and even Temari have done more bad asssary than you have the entire series...It's not that you woman, it's because you haven't done squat."
Old 2013-05-22, 07:11   Link #33
Shay
Monarch Programmer

HAHAHA, Saskue trolling hard! Love it.

Really liked this chapter. The Old Kages make the new Kages look like children!

Go Team 7!!!!

Love it!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 07:12   Link #34
james0246

Quote:
How can Minato control the kyuubi's chakra? Can someone please explain this to me?
It's a little stupid, but it somewhat make sense. When you are sealed in the Shinigami, you are placed in a situation where you are eternally fighting (others that have been placed there, as well as the Shinigami). Before he died, Minato sealed half the Kyuubi's chakra into himself (into his soul I guess...and here I was thinking the chakra could only be sealed into a body...), so he has spent the last 16 years fighting inside the Shinigami with half the Kyuubi's chakra at his disposal.

---

That being said, good chapter. Lots of fun moments (Madara's rejection face as Hashirama turns down his advances; Sasuke declaring that he will be Hokage (and the Konoha 9's wtf faces at this declaration); Naruto saying Sakura is something like a girlfriend only to get hit by Sakura; and finally Team 7 rejoining forces and more importantly Sakura seemingly finally going to do something). It was an exciting chapter.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 07:16   Link #35
Raaz

Seems many didnt understand why Sasuke wants to become Hokage, its just Kishi trying to mirror the conflict between Hashirama and Madara over the title by making Sasuke a Hokage candidate. This might actually lead to a Naruto vs Sasuke, which i suppose is a good thing to look forward, i know many are ...
Raaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 07:17   Link #36
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's a little stupid, but it somewhat make sense. When you are sealed in the Shinigami, you are placed in a situation where you are eternally fighting (others that have been placed there, as well as the Shinigami). Before he died, Minato sealed half the Kyuubi's chakra into himself (into his soul I guess...and here I was thinking the chakra could only be sealed into a body...), so he has spent the last 16 years fighting inside the Shinigami with half the Kyuubi's chakra at his disposal.

---

That being said, good chapter. Lots of fun moments (Madara's rejection face as Hashirama turns down his advances; Sasuke declaring that he will be Hokage (and the Konoha 9's wtf faces at this declaration); Naruto saying Sakura is something like a girlfriend only to get hit by Sakura; and finally Team 7 rejoining forces and more importantly Sakura seemingly finally going to do something). It was an exciting chapter.
Agreed! Can't believe teh hostility i have read regarding this chapter. It has to end and at some point and did anyone actually think Sasuke would remain evil????
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 07:26   Link #37
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Eh I don't care about it, I actually understand sasuke a bit about it. It's the sexism and hinata stompage that pisses me off.
Old 2013-05-22, 07:33   Link #38
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

I'm just laughing at the sheer number of different ways Kishimoto trolled both his own characters AND all the readers in only 15 pages.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-22, 07:34   Link #39
Tchadnis

Spoiler for :
Old 2013-05-22, 07:44   Link #40
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Pretty much is. "Just cuz I woman doesn't mean me weak" "We know, but Hinata,Ino,Konan and even Temari have done more bad asssary than you have the entire series...It's not that you woman, it's because you haven't done squat."
you have to remember though that sakura is a character that kishimoto wrote so it's really his fault that the girl didn't do squat. he has forgotten about her significance to the story when she was supposed to be the lead female character being part of team 7 and trained by tsunade and all. it looks like he finally remembered that in this chapter. i never liked any of kishi's female characters because they all seemed pretty useless compared to the males so sakura's uselessness is normal.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion