AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-03, 12:58   Link #41
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
What is Inane please ?
It's the manga scanslation group for Naruto. This' for those readers that don't want to wait for the U.S Shonen Jump (considering that they're way behind and that they do two chapters per month, rather than per week. Like with the WJ).

Though, I wish that they did it weekly so that they would be up to speed.
Old 2004-09-03, 13:10   Link #42
osmoses-jones

Damn it will be sux if sasuke beat kuuybi naruto that will ruin they show then that will make kuuybi power worthless junk.
osmoses-jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:18   Link #43
mashimaro_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
It's the manga scanslation group for Naruto. This' for those readers that don't want to wait for the U.S Shonen Jump (considering that they're way behind and that they do two chapters per month, rather than per week. Like with the WJ).

Though, I wish that they did it weekly so that they would be up to speed.
COOL THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

I just googled Inane and now I can finally read Naruto manga. and it's free and in english !! I have a lot to read to catch up from anime to manga. fansubs r a lot better because sometimes the american companies butcher up the anime/manga
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:29   Link #44
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
it's what we always do here. it's called predicting; and that last line just proves how much of a fag you are.
d00d just STFU. There has been wery little to suggest that Itachi will show up, so he had a valid point, your own comments show what an ass you are.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:34   Link #45
rorosama

I guess wit sasuke putting on the headband, he finally acknowledge naruto as an equal ninja.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:39   Link #46
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
d00d just STFU. There has been wery little to suggest that Itachi will show up, so he had a valid point, your own comments show what an ass you are.
d00d, leik, omG! yea, "wery little", but it's not completely impossible. itachi is after naruto, and naruto is currently unguarded by jiraiya. it's the perfect time. plus, it'd be a sick twist for itachi to intervene with sasuke getting the mangekyou. yea, i guess i'm the ass here.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:46   Link #47
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

This sounds pretty good. So you can't skip a step in the sharingan powerup phase. Sasuke should still get his butt whooped (which it seems like he was), but now he would kick a non-kyuubi Naruto's ass.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:48   Link #48
yinstro

well he can beat naruto, if that pupil means he can hypnotize. still yet to see a raw oh well soon maybe
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:12   Link #49
Steffa
Ninja Guru

when i used to say that sasuke was going to beat naruto nobody believed me...this just confirms that i am pretty good with my prediction.....i want everybody to know this
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:15   Link #50
Steffa
Ninja Guru

what i don't understand is that there is a difference on the time response and copy's ability????
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:18   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Naruto isn't beaten yet.

Besides nobody believed you before? You registered only about 4 days ago lol

The amount of people thinking that Naruto will win, that Sasuke will win or that it will be a draw with the intervention of someone else to stop the fight are pretty much equal for the moment I would say.

edit : and don't double post, edit your post.

What do you mean by time response/copy ability?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:28   Link #52
wb_hicks

thiis was a ok chapter but i knew sasuke would get a full develop sharingan. now its hard to tell who going to win, and i have to give sasuke some credit becasue just like itachi he has mastered his sharingan in a yrs time
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:30   Link #53
Wolf-Sensei
5th Hokage

u guys noticed that when the 4 sound ninjas used their curse seal lvl 2, their entire body changed? I mean.. they were already ugly, then they became like monsters. I wonder how sasuke would be.. that baby face.. into a deep shitty ass.

Back to topic, no way Sasuke can beat Naruto.. i mean "wooah he has 3 dots, wooah he can predict better movements and catch up to speed with naruto now" Yeah and so what? He made a Chidori and Naruto healed instantanly. Plus Sasuke can only use 2 Chidori per day, which he already used. I believe Mangekyou Sharingan also needs practise, its not just needed to get 3 dots. I mean, imagine Naruto. He learned Kuchyiose No Jutsu, he summoned Gamabunta, but sometimes he still summons Gamakichi and his fellas and he practised a lot. Unless Naruto loses his anger against sasuke and "unkyiuubifies" (LOL) himself Sasuke wont stand a chance with 3, 4, or 5 dots -.-

edit: and btw, what can Mangekyou Sharingan do against Naruto? He is like the most character that wouldnt be affected by Mangekyou Sharingan. MS tends to debilitate and desmoralize and easily cause those depressions on ppl. I dont think that would affect Naruto because of his "I will never give up, this is my way of the ninja" . I believe Naruto would get through the MS effects
Wolf-Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:30   Link #54
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
If i remember correctly it was Naruto who got his ass kicked 1st in the Haku fight, and it was Sasuke who saved Naruto's ass with the Sharingan when he sacrificed himself intead of the fallen Naruto.
You shall also note, Sasuke was beaten by Haku. Then Kyuubi Naruto beat Haku.

Haku > Sasuke > Naruto

Kyuubi Naruto > Haku > Sasuke

Granted since that fight Sasuke has improved enourmously, but so has Naruto.

Gaara > Sasuke

Kyuubi naruto +Gama > Shukaku + Gaara > Gaara > Sasuke

Even with the new Sharingan, by my insane logic :

Naruto > Sasuke

But hey I'm jsut one guy, and this is one of many theories.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:35   Link #55
upncoming88

wow..chapter looks awesome..cant wait for the translation. Reading the posts, i dont quite see why people think sasuke should kick narutos ass with a full sharingan. I personally think that would suck...you're talking about a highly kyuubified naruto vs sharingan...no way that should be close. I think it would really hurt the storyline as it severely diminishes the "overwhelming" power of the kyuubi that we have been led to believe in so far. Now...a curse lvl 2 plus full sharingan...that should be interesting.
upncoming88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:40   Link #56
CyberPunk

i wouldn't say gaara is better than sasuke. however, i'd say shukaku is, but c'mon, a genin fighting a demon?
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:42   Link #57
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
i wouldn't say gaara is better than sasuke. however, i'd say shukaku is, but c'mon, a genin fighting a demon?

Gaara beat Sasuke. It's as simple as that really. Naruto managed to beat Gaara, he woulda probabbly gnawed him to death if he could crawl all the way over to him. That woulda been interesting to see

"I'm paralyzed and can't move, WTF? someones chewing me"

*Naruto while biting gaaras shoulder*

"You will die!"
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:42   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually Sasuke was beating Haku, that's why he used Naruto as a bait because as he said himself he couldn't strike Sasuke anymore and couldn't maintain his jutsu for too long.
The Sharingan was just the perfect counter to the Demonic Mirrors.

Currently the manga showed pretty much that Naruto non-Kyubized and Sasuke without using the seal are more or less equal.
Sasuke in curse seal lvl 1 is better than Naruto non-Kyubized.
Naruto in his full Kyubized state is way stronger than Sasuke and more than probably still stronger than Sasuke using his seal at the lvl 1.

Now wait to see Sasuke with his full Sharingan and cursed seal at lvl 2 ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:43   Link #59
wb_hicks

the only reason i say their power just evened out is because he has a full sharingan. naruto still going to be stronger then him but power isnt everything. now he stands a chance against naruto. i still want naruto to win and dragg his ass back to the leaf so we can maybe get the story on kakashis sharingan
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:46   Link #60
nubby

Does anyone know if the Naruto movie features Sasuke with 3 dot sharingan? Well probably not since no one has mentioned it but did they try to hide it by not showing him in his sharingan mode?
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote