AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-20, 02:26   Link #2201
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Finally saw episode 12 and it was absolutely horrible. I really enjoyed the series as a whole. I enjoyed episode 11. But episode 12 was devoid of anything I could find entertaining. I understand it was a filler episode with no relation to the actual storyline, but the whole episode was a complete and utter failure and really was just a pain to watch. Not funny. Not interesting.

One of my biggest annoyances was the extended use of the voice of Nomura Michiko, the voice of Natsuru's Messenger. In a limited role as just Natsuru's Messenger, I found her voice tolerable. But here in episode 12, in a larger role in replacing Natsuru's body, her voice just sounded grating and insufferable.

I really did enjoy Kämpfer and I would definitely welcome an OVA or a second season, but when I look back at this series and try to remember my favorite moments, it definitely won't be of this episode.
Old 2009-12-20, 14:31   Link #2202
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

[QUOTE:=Nosauz;2794764]Well the main thing, is the OP to the show just implies something completely different. I usually take my ques from the op as to how a show will progress, I guess score 1 to the animators and zero for nosauz.[/QUOTE]

The OP does appear to have Shiziku and female Natsuru kissing. That or Akane and Mikoto.

None of the other possible pairings are close enough together in height. :}
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 20:04   Link #2203
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Kämpfer. Final Thoughts

Recently watched the eleventh episode. So this is how Kämpfer ends for the time being.

Before the start of the season, I have my eyes set on this show but got my reservation upon deciding to watch it or not.

After all, this show is of the harem comedy type, and I don't frequent that kind of anime genre. Nonetheless, I gave myself a push to go on and watch it, since it's been a long while since I picked-up a harem comedy.

The thing is though that IMO Kämpfer did not strictly fall to the standards of the genre. More than the fights and battles were all the three girls' initiative and proactiveness to get hold of male Natsuru. Add to the fact that Kämpfer includes a similar premise to that of Ranma 1/2, which the male protagonist changes to a girl.

The thing that broke a little bit further the conventionalities on Kämpfer's genre was the fact that male protagonist's love interest....
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 22:02   Link #2204
OkamiNoKaze

Episode 12 was hilarious, yeah obviously it's supposed to be like an OVA type episode, like some other series, have where it has no bearing on the actual plot. Also, that's one heck of a bed time story to read to little kid. especially "the nibbling on random body parts" scene.

all an all a good series, even if it did have a couple of off moments, would have liked there to have been more fighting and less harem, but that's fine. If it ends up getting licensed in US, I'll definitely pick it up.
Old 2009-12-21, 05:43   Link #2205
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

It is quite a turn for Megu (the VA) though. From the inuloli Ranka to this. I would say she did quite well too this time round, so there isn't any real reason to antagonise her.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 06:25   Link #2206
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
come on did u not see this i was confused on how it all ended way it did right here.

still it shocking to see this every day do you two natsura boy & girl version and having a daughter

Old 2009-12-21, 07:00   Link #2207
Mentar
Banned

Guys. This is naturally no ending. This is CLEARLY a 100% mindless fun "let's go into overdrive" BS episode.

I find it inconceivable that anyone could even THINK that this was supposed to be the real ending.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 07:27   Link #2208
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
still it shocking to see this every day do you two natsura boy & girl version and having a daughter

why not?, even if they still one body, Natsuru can have child by him self.
the process:
Natsuru (male) > fapping > store the seed > transform > inject herself with the seed > Pregnant > get a child
The only trouble is if Shizuku find Natsuru pregnant and then she questioning her who's the father
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 09:52   Link #2209
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
why not?, even if they still one body, Natsuru can have child by him self.
the process:
Natsuru (male) > fapping > store the seed > transform > inject herself with the seed > Pregnant > get a child
The only trouble is if Shizuku find Natsuru pregnant and then she questioning her who's the father
this theory is based on the assumption that once female natsuru concieves and is pregnanat she would and have to stay female mode for the entire 40weeks +

I mean if she were ti return to male mode would that not kill the baby inside or would the baby suddenly got into "pocket space" or worse male natsuru would still be pregnant ?
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 10:29   Link #2210
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
this theory is based on the assumption that once female natsuru concieves and is pregnanat she would and have to stay female mode for the entire 40weeks +

I mean if she were ti return to male mode would that not kill the baby inside or would the baby suddenly got into "pocket space" or worse male natsuru would still be pregnant ?
IMO her pregnancy will transferred to pocket space (mind you that it's from another world) and Natsuru will get it again once he transformed to Kampfer mode

so Natsuru male still have flat belly, but when he transform, she will get some drum on her stomach containing her own baby

One more trouble will be added once she give birth, she must breast feeding his baby Gyahahahahaha
Old 2009-12-21, 11:51   Link #2211
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
IMO her pregnancy will transferred to pocket space (mind you that it's from another world) and Natsuru will get it again once he transformed to Kampfer mode

so Natsuru male still have flat belly, but when he transform, she will get some drum on her stomach containing her own baby

One more trouble will be added once she give birth, she must breast feeding his baby Gyahahahahaha
I see.

You do realise that such a child will be nothing more than a genetic duplicate of Natsuru. In other words an asexually reproduced clone.

I think the immune system of female natsuru would cause a miscarriage (same rhesus type as the parents) , but thats is beside the point.

Knowing how weird the story is it would be funny if twins were produced.

One boy, One girl. They both can switch genders at will. The madness would never stop.

By the way... you do realise Shizuku would never allow male Natsuru's semen to go anywhere except inside Shizuku sama herself ?
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 14:53   Link #2212
surerman
Banned

Quote:
I see.

You do realise that such a child will be nothing more than a genetic duplicate of Natsuru. In other words an asexually reproduced clone.

I think the immune system of female natsuru would cause a miscarriage (same rhesus type as the parents) , but thats is beside the point.
Yup! but it not a problem, since both of parent have same DNA after all, so the baby will have same immune like the father and as strong as the mama

Quote:

One boy, One girl. They both can switch genders at will. The madness would never stop.
Twin? oh! that's will be fun, they can fuck each other (Selfcest for parent and incest for the child) and reproduce a lot more Natsuru-clone (To Aru Majutsu Misaka Imouto-vibe)
Quote:
By the way... you do realise Shizuku would never allow male Natsuru's semen to go anywhere except inside Shizuku sama herself ?
Yeah! Shizuku will be very angry if he waste even one drop of that LOVE apple juice if not inside her womb. She'll torture Natsuru if Natsuru pour it to other girl than her. But to find Natsuru pregnant because her own seed...may be Shizuku will want that child for her new toys
Old 2009-12-21, 21:53   Link #2213
Kait

If you only focus on Kaede words in Ep.11 ... gives the feeling that there might be a Sec. Season but once you remember the rest of the episode ( with the dolls singing ... and the glowing thingy ... ) ... lets just say that is hard to take those words in a serious way

Oh yeah i almost forgot my comment for Ep.12 -> "......"
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 22:22   Link #2214
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
I see.

the world does not need another being as clueless as Natsuru. at least the good thing about him having a baby with Shizuku would be that the child would actually have a brain and be able to think.
Old 2009-12-22, 02:13   Link #2215
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
the world does not need another being as clueless as Natsuru. at least the good thing about him having a baby with Shizuku would be that the child would actually have a brain and be able to think.
AND not to mention

brain dead Dense!

god what up with protagonist theses days they are drop dead DENSE!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 02:35   Link #2216
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
AND not to mention

brain dead Dense!

god what up with protagonist theses days they are drop dead DENSE!
So, you prefer if they like Makoto (School days) or Saeba Ryo (City Hunter) or Tomoki (Sora no Otoshimono) or Kotaro Shindo (Shin Kotaro Makaritoru)?

That will be H and not ecchi category anymore...or at least borderline ecchi like Aki-Sora

If Natsuru didn't dense, Akane will be the 1st girl he'll ram down, then Shizuku, then Sakura,then Mikoto....
Old 2009-12-22, 04:12   Link #2217
zato_1one

Quote:
So, you prefer if they like Makoto (School days) or Saeba Ryo (City Hunter) or Tomoki (Sora no Otoshimono) or Kotaro Shindo (Shin Kotaro Makaritoru)?

That will be H and not ecchi category anymore...or at least borderline ecchi like Aki-Sora

If Natsuru didn't dense, Akane will be the 1st girl he'll ram down, then Shizuku, then Sakura,then Mikoto....
Not dense doesn't mean that he should take advantage of every girls. It simple means that he should at least capable of understanding the situation. Seriously, how can you not notice that the girl has feeling for you when she kisses you (not once) and even invites you to go on a date with her.

And Aki-Sora is not borderline. It's hentai in my book.
Old 2009-12-22, 04:38   Link #2218
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Not dense doesn't mean that he should take advantage of every girls. It simple means that he should at least capable of understanding the situation. Seriously, how can you not notice that the girl has feeling for you when she kisses you (not once) and even invites you to go on a date with her.

I agree... I hate those character types the most. I am still not sure if he ever realized their feelings for him even after ep 11.

Anyone else feels like Shizuku is the only one that is fine with a harem ending It also seems he is starting to developing feeling for her too.
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 04:40   Link #2219
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Well..if you consider your self a plain guy (Masumi Nishino state this to Natsuru) and everyone around you agreed, then suddenly the most beautiful girl in the whole school (Shizuku) kiss and invite you to a date, your 1st thought will be: "she just make fun of me" or "she want to play with my feeling" offcourse.
Shizuku need to make Natsuru confidence enough to accept the fact that he is quite interesting in her eyes (in Male form). May be Shizuku must create some "Plain Guy contest" and make Natsuru won
Quote:
Hmm...no Genital exposed, then it's not H in my book
Old 2009-12-22, 21:48   Link #2220
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:

definitely wouldnt want Shizuku to be like any of them but instead instead of having the IQ of an inatimate object he should at least be able to recognise the feelings and behaviour of those around him. for example when he was a girl he had sakura hitting on him constantly but as a make she barely ever talked to him and she even said she didnt like male Natsuru. it doesnt take a degree in rocket science to figure out that she is most likely a lesbian. also he has 3 other girls who openly like him.

i would just like to see a main protagonist in a romance/harem, series who is not completely dense but in touch with his feelings as well as those around him. probably someone like Kei Kusanagi from Please Teacher.

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen